September 1, 2014 | 1300 users online

Bronzers - Bourjois - Delice de Poudre

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2013 4:24:00 PM More reviews by tsukinamazu

ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!!!!!!!!

I was confused in choosing brozer for my make up. I do my make up in a bit geisha style so the face is usually really white so the bronzer normally makes it look a bit not natural.

HOWEVER, this brozer from Bourjois is absolutely PERFECT! not only smell soooooo goooood with chocolate smell, but also the lovely outside and the magnificant texture. The colour comes out not really much and look natural on the face, the more layers you put the darker as you want. ABSOLUTELY PERFECT!!!!

not fade away quickly too :3

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/24/2013 11:19:00 AM More reviews by Mellymoomar

This is undoubtably one of my favourite bronzers of all time. Generally I will go between this and my Soap & Glory Solar Powder, both of which are perfect matte bronzers that I have finally found that don't make my pale skin look as though it is dirty! Anyway, I have this one in the '52' shade, I have no idea if it is supposed to be the paler or darker one because most of the packaging is in French. The packaging itself is seriously cute so it gets top marks for that, it is in the style of a chocolate bar that has been placed in a little book that has a magnetic close so it keeps it sealed and hygienic which is what I always like. It also smells heavenly, which is another plus point. The product itself is a very light matte golden brown and is perfect for contouring. It takes quite a lot of building in order to actually see the product on my skin, which is why I am assuming I have the lightest shade. However it is perfect for contouring and gives me a nice healthy glow at the same time, and also blends perfectly with whatever blusher I use. I think the only major thing that lets this product down, and why I have marked it lower than I probably normally would, is that it dries out really quickly, and I have found it hard to get any of the product onto my brush. I literally have to dig and scrape in order to get anywhere, which I feel is a major flaw for this product. I mean it seems a bit much to spend the money out and then within mere weeks of owning it, it is almost unusable. However, despite this annoying me, I do still regularly buy the product, simply because it is one of the best drugstore bronzers I have bought, I might even go as far as to say it is better than some of the high end bronzers I have used in the past. I would recommend and buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2013 10:23:00 PM More reviews by pandagrl90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This bronzer is so cute! It comes in sturdy cardboard packaging that is nice and thin, good for traveling and inside is a good amount of chocolate-scented powder. It is a natural bronze color that applies smoothly, and I get happy every time I apply it because it smells so darn delicious! I order mine from ASOS and have a back-up already.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/4/2013 10:09:00 PM More reviews by Ancatje

I completely agree with the reviews below: the lightest shade is matte (although you can see some shimmer in the pan!) and great for pale skin, BUT the surface of the bronzer gets hardened so quickly, making it impossible to get any product on your brush, making this unusable.
This happened to me with their blushes as well, so I don't think it's a coincidence. Sometimes powders can get hardened if the oils from your face transfer to the powder and interract with the surface, but in my case, I clean my brushes regularly and powder my face before applying blush or bronzer, so this should not happen!
Of course you can scrape the surface off and reveal the softer product underneath, but not only it's a lot of hassle, but it gets hard again quickly after. What a disappointment for a product that is by no means cheap!
UPDATE Feb'13: Had to chuck this out. The surface would get harder again within literally minutes of scraping the surface off, so there was no way to use this product.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2012 4:11:00 AM More reviews by SaraCee07

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

I'm really on the fence with this one. Pro's for me are the colour - it's not orangey AT ALL, and the smell is amazing! I also quite like the packaging and it is reasonably cheap (I got mine for NZ$15). Con's are that it seems to be packed in so tightly that it is really difficult to get the product on my brush, I have to press SO HARD to get anything out at all and it has gone quite... creamy? Instead of being a powder now? Which can make my face have that horrible 'dirty' look instead of bronzed. It doesn't seem to stay on my face as long as I would like either. I bought this to use as an everyday bronzer as I was getting through my HG NARS Laguna and it is just SO expensive here (NZ$60+), but I have ended up using it just on my neck and chest area instead because it just doesn't compare. I won't repurchase, I'll just have to save for another Laguna :/

rated 1 of 5 on 12/5/2012 1:58:00 AM More reviews by lilmakeupgurl5

I really wanted to love this product because of the adorable packaging, the chocolate shape and scent and the tiny gold flecks running through the product (I own shade 52).
Despite all this, it sucks.
For $30 australian dollars, I expected this product to deliver, but mine is constantly sealing over and is as hard as a rock!
I have to use my cheap, scratchy brush with a heavy hand to get any colour payoff!
Really dissapointed, because this product is too hard to work with. Heck, my $3 elf bronzer is softer than this. :(

rated 1 of 5 on 12/2/2012 4:02:00 PM More reviews by BlueTutu

I have this in shade 51 it is a warm toned light brown with a small amount of shimmer running through it. I really liked it when I first got it but after using it for about a month I could no longer get any product onto my brush.
The bronzer is packed in so tightly that it does not cling to my brush. I've tried various brushes from fluffy to the most dense and it makes no difference, the product is too hard and I have to scrape the product to loosen it up. I can hardly get it to swatch on my finger! Nice colour, but completely unusable.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2012 1:46:00 PM More reviews by bloomingbeautiful

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Such a lovely product! It gives a beautiful colour payoff and a dense amount of product too. Has no orange undertones but it gives a sunkissed golden glow.. Will definitely be buying this holy grail product again and again.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/16/2012 3:26:00 PM More reviews by ofjune

My shade: 52 (the darker of the two shades)

Pros:
You get a lot, and I mean A LOT, of product for your money here.
Smells wonderful, but not overpowering.
Very soft powder.
Little excess powder lost during application with a brush.
Lasts 7-8 hours.
Had mine for about 4-5 months and I've barely made a dent after wearing it nearly everyday.
Packaging is sleek and looks lovely.

Cons:
Although there isn't much shimmer, it is still too shimmery for my liking.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2012 5:39:00 PM More reviews by micky887

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have this in shade 51 this bronzer is one of the best drugstore bronzers out there it is matte and smells amazing it doesn't look orange at all and is perfect for contouring every girls needs one of these in her makeup bag