April 21, 2014 | 967 users online

Foundations - Dermablend - Smooth Indulgence long lasting matte finish

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2010 2:51:00 PM More reviews by spice78

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is such a wonderful product! The best thing I've found since almay discontinued the amazing lasting foundation!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/15/2010 9:33:00 PM More reviews by desertwaya

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love that it covers my dark undereye circles/redness in my Tzone & my dry patches don't show, it doesn't sink into my eye & forehead wrinkles either . The color is an ok match (NC20/Nude Beige).
What i didn't like about this product is that it transfer onto other things & its expensive. But considering i don't wear foundation daily this tube will last me a long time. I also picked up the powder to go with it since it made the foundation look sooo much better with it on.This also works great as a spot concealer! I use it w/ a brush & it applies flawlessly & its buildable. Deff going to use this tube up & repurchase!

*I wouldn't suggest this to gals w/ oily skin because it is a bit on the oily-moisturizing side.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2010 3:52:00 PM More reviews by Panda1208

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

LOVE THIS! I am a frequent user of Estee Lauder Double wear but I needed something that can last overnight and not leave me scary looking in the light of day.... (hee hee) and this is it!! I have huge pores and some large pigmentation marks from old cyctic pimples that took months to heal. It can be slightly dry to apply so I suggest a moisturizer first and using as little as you can get away with because if you put too much it will be caky and hard to blend. Its very thin and liquid, not thick like you would think. I set it with dual finish powder by Lancome (or equivalent like MAC studio fix)and the coverage is amazing.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2010 9:13:00 AM More reviews by Lovemymakeup

I went to Dillards looking for a great full coverage concealer n the SA recomended this brand I got a free sample n fell in love w it it covered everything I needed to cover it does what it says , it's waterproof which is a plus for me cause in this tx heat I need it to stay in place ! But u do need to set it w he dermablend setting powder n I found that using this dried my skin out so had to stop using it I'm still using it without the. Setting powder but doesn't seem to stay on as long ;( I bought the wheat n have to mix it w the sand cause the wheat is too dk for me I use mac nc30 so if that helps , the reason why I won't be buyin again is cause it's a lil too full coveragefor me I found out w using this that I don't need that much of a coverage but u do need to cover scars , tattoos , vetiligo it's a good product go try it out n see if u like it the colors are a lil tricky but when u get a perfect match it goes on very natural u can't tell u have cakey makeup or anything but It does cover ;)

rated 3 of 5 on 3/14/2010 11:02:00 PM More reviews by lizzzarduh

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I went to Ulta looking to get the famous CoverBlend concealer that has gotten awesome reviews on here, but on accident I got the names mixed up and bought this instead. whoops! So, still not realizing I bought the wrong stuff, I began using it. It seemed okay but not that great and certainly not living up to all those good reviews. I tried it all over as a foundation as that's what it's meant for. The coverage is just not good enough for what I need it for, but this is a foundation. It barely conceals my dark circles or my acne scars, and I used it with my fingers to apply. Sooo I was dissapointed. Then, I realized I got the wrong stufff and went back to ulta to get the coverblend.....and it is much better. Covers my dark circles great and my scars. So if you want something that covers well, go with coverblend over this, but they are both sold at the same place(ulta) so you can go ahead and try both for yourself when your there. For reference, I am NC20 and got this dermablend in natural beige and I got the coverblend concealer(multi-function) in light. Hope this helps!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2010 6:18:00 PM More reviews by dolcely

The one of the few foundations that does not brake me out. It has a very natural look and it is very easy to blend. It covers all my pimple scars and hides all the redness i tend to have around my nose and pimples. It is a bit oily but I use a powder on top of it to seal it off (bare minerals). And it doesn't even look like I'm waering any make up at all.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/1/2010 4:36:00 PM More reviews by KimmmmmmiK

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've has this in my 'no use' makeup bin for over a year. I bought 'honey beige' to cover up some vitiligo spots near my eyes in the summer time. I don't use a liquid foundation so the dermablend is visible on my skin. I tried using this on my hands, but it was a no go.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2009 10:11:00 AM More reviews by GrantMichael

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

i AM buying this product again. i get oily on my cheeks and nose with plenty of acne scarring, but with a little stippling, this you should have no coverage problems. it has an awesome, natural shade selection- no pinky/orangy colors. most foundations don't work with my skin- but this one certainly does. MUST use a primer, however; it's creamy and really does stay matte, so dries in a juffy. <3 my HG foundation.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/1/2009 5:41:00 PM More reviews by pkbamara

i haven't actually bought this foundation yet but i tried it at ulta and i loved it. i will definitely buy it once i can afford it but for right now it's on my list.
i have dark olive under tone skin and there hasn't been a brand that i haven't tried from drug store to high end and i have never found a color that actually matches my skin up till now. dermabland's color caramel beige matched my skin very well and looked very nice.
i have dry skin so i am guessing i will not face the problem that oily skinned people faced with this foundation.
i would recommend everyone to go and and at least try it.
i actually went ahead and bought and the color doesn't match my skin at home :( i look too white and makeupy. it looked so much better at the store maybe because of the good light, but i don't think it's the stuff i can wear to college.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2009 2:31:00 PM More reviews by tapatiadivina4u

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Yesterday morning i woke up with a blotchy spot on my face which was waaaaaay to noticeable. So noticeable my co-worker said whats going on with your face. I was quite embarrassed so during my lunch i went over to Ulta and asked the MU what she would recommend to cover the spot as it was lighter than the rest of my skin. She recommended Dermablend, she tried it on me Honey Beige and WOW!!! It worked, covered my blotchy spot. I tried it on when i got home and liked it, noticed it did not break me out as Studio Fix from MAC does and was impressed. This morning i was excited to see my face actually looks brighter. So far i like it but not the price, well only because i had just bought my studio fix last month.

Not sure how this will work for me but so far so good and no break outs yet. Will update next week. Hope it works because am tired of breaking out with foundations.