Dermablend Smooth Indulgence long lasting matte finish

3.9

Aqua/Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Pentylene Glycol, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Methylparben, Cellulose Gum, Aluminum Hydroxide, Magnesium Sulfate, Phenoxyethanol, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Tristearin, Acetyalted Glycol Stearate, Acrylates Copolymer, Butylparaben May Contain: CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77499, CI 77492, CI 77491/Iron Oxides

on 4/30/2011 7:33:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

so im always on the hunt for an hg foundation after so many trial and errors and high end to low end foundations i think i finally found my soulmate!! i recently went to sephora where i purchased make up forever matt velvet mat duo, hg and also purchased clinic even better, bobbi brown oil free then moisterizing compact foundation, and even chanel and shieseido. which non to me seem to fit everything i was searching for in a foundation. just when i was getting ready to give up i decided after work to go to ulta thought maybe there would be some brand that i hadn't run into either at nordstroms or sephora. and voila! the very nice make up artist asked my need (longwear, great coverage, and mat with a velvety feeling to it) he directed me to this beauty! will never buy another brand of foundation even if i need to buy 2 to match my color i will do it without a doubt!

on 4/25/2011 8:16:00 PM

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

I am in love with this foundation. I do have some acne and uneven skin tone, and this works wonders. Very silky and easy to build and blend.

on 3/10/2011 10:10:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Just picked up this stuff from ulta and its amazing!!! Ive been an avid MAC user and now Ive found my HG foundation! I love this stuff! It matches my skin great! I am totally in love

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HG FOUNDATION!!! I love this product, I just finished up my first bottle and I'll most defiantly be buying another and another and another lol... I have pretty normal skin, nothing too drastic, a little bit of redness and super dark circles but that's pretty much it. I love the way airbrushed skin looks like and this gives it to me, it's easy to layer for a heavier fdnt or you can put it on lightly after your moisturizer to do a lighter look. Seriously lasts all day, it took over 2 months to use this whole thing up and that's with me using fdnt at least once a day. Price is pretty good, $24 at dillards. love it :)

on 8/23/2010 5:06:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have melasma and used this last year. I since went back to Lancome and really loved it but...A look in a gas station mirror showed my patches! I went and bought nude beige (I had the lightest color before, my husband HATED it). The color looks great but I did need a primer, so I dug in my old drawer and used mac prep and prime spf 30 today. Looks very nice with the mac, plus I need the spf. Thanks to a lady on here I just used some talcum powder a few hours later and it looks good, even when I smile (thanks mac!). I did try a sample of L'Oreal magic primer, which does cover the pores better but is so drying I can't imagine wearing that into winter. I am so glad I joined this site!
Only 4 rating because no spf and primer needed.

I have had acne for 15 years so I have lots of redness and some scarring. I have tried so many different kinds of makeup that won't irritate my skin but will still give me great coverage to hide everything. I bought this 2 days ago and I am in love with it! This is the best makeup I have ever used in my life. Just a small amount makes my skin look flawless, and believe me, it is not. It is very long lasting, too. It lasted me all day outside on a windy day. I also like that it is non-comedogenic, oil-free, fragrance-free, and non-acnegenic. This stuff is a LIFESAVER! I will never go back to anything else.

on 5/14/2010 2:51:00 PM

This is such a wonderful product! The best thing I've found since almay discontinued the amazing lasting foundation!

on 4/15/2010 9:33:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I love that it covers my dark undereye circles/redness in my Tzone & my dry patches don't show, it doesn't sink into my eye & forehead wrinkles either . The color is an ok match (NC20/Nude Beige).
What i didn't like about this product is that it transfer onto other things & its expensive. But considering i don't wear foundation daily this tube will last me a long time. I also picked up the powder to go with it since it made the foundation look sooo much better with it on.This also works great as a spot concealer! I use it w/ a brush & it applies flawlessly & its buildable. Deff going to use this tube up & repurchase!

*I wouldn't suggest this to gals w/ oily skin because it is a bit on the oily-moisturizing side.

on 3/22/2010 3:52:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

LOVE THIS! I am a frequent user of Estee Lauder Double wear but I needed something that can last overnight and not leave me scary looking in the light of day.... (hee hee) and this is it!! I have huge pores and some large pigmentation marks from old cyctic pimples that took months to heal. It can be slightly dry to apply so I suggest a moisturizer first and using as little as you can get away with because if you put too much it will be caky and hard to blend. Its very thin and liquid, not thick like you would think. I set it with dual finish powder by Lancome (or equivalent like MAC studio fix)and the coverage is amazing.

on 3/15/2010 9:13:00 AM

I went to Dillards looking for a great full coverage concealer n the SA recomended this brand I got a free sample n fell in love w it it covered everything I needed to cover it does what it says , it's waterproof which is a plus for me cause in this tx heat I need it to stay in place ! But u do need to set it w he dermablend setting powder n I found that using this dried my skin out so had to stop using it I'm still using it without the. Setting powder but doesn't seem to stay on as long ;( I bought the wheat n have to mix it w the sand cause the wheat is too dk for me I use mac nc30 so if that helps , the reason why I won't be buyin again is cause it's a lil too full coveragefor me I found out w using this that I don't need that much of a coverage but u do need to cover scars , tattoos , vetiligo it's a good product go try it out n see if u like it the colors are a lil tricky but when u get a perfect match it goes on very natural u can't tell u have cakey makeup or anything but It does cover ;)