October 21, 2014 | 937 users online

Foundations - Dermablend - Smooth Indulgence long lasting matte finish

rated 4 of 5 on 4/25/2011 8:16:00 PM More reviews by Whittneyd

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I am in love with this foundation. I do have some acne and uneven skin tone, and this works wonders. Very silky and easy to build and blend.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2011 10:10:00 PM More reviews by puravida1212

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Just picked up this stuff from ulta and its amazing!!! Ive been an avid MAC user and now Ive found my HG foundation! I love this stuff! It matches my skin great! I am totally in love

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2010 5:05:00 PM More reviews by EmiIy_MicheIle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

HG FOUNDATION!!! I love this product, I just finished up my first bottle and I'll most defiantly be buying another and another and another lol... I have pretty normal skin, nothing too drastic, a little bit of redness and super dark circles but that's pretty much it. I love the way airbrushed skin looks like and this gives it to me, it's easy to layer for a heavier fdnt or you can put it on lightly after your moisturizer to do a lighter look. Seriously lasts all day, it took over 2 months to use this whole thing up and that's with me using fdnt at least once a day. Price is pretty good, $24 at dillards. love it :)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/23/2010 5:06:00 PM More reviews by needadvice

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have melasma and used this last year. I since went back to Lancome and really loved it but...A look in a gas station mirror showed my patches! I went and bought nude beige (I had the lightest color before, my husband HATED it). The color looks great but I did need a primer, so I dug in my old drawer and used mac prep and prime spf 30 today. Looks very nice with the mac, plus I need the spf. Thanks to a lady on here I just used some talcum powder a few hours later and it looks good, even when I smile (thanks mac!). I did try a sample of L'Oreal magic primer, which does cover the pores better but is so drying I can't imagine wearing that into winter. I am so glad I joined this site!
Only 4 rating because no spf and primer needed.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2010 9:42:00 AM More reviews by meganjenkinson

I have had acne for 15 years so I have lots of redness and some scarring. I have tried so many different kinds of makeup that won't irritate my skin but will still give me great coverage to hide everything. I bought this 2 days ago and I am in love with it! This is the best makeup I have ever used in my life. Just a small amount makes my skin look flawless, and believe me, it is not. It is very long lasting, too. It lasted me all day outside on a windy day. I also like that it is non-comedogenic, oil-free, fragrance-free, and non-acnegenic. This stuff is a LIFESAVER! I will never go back to anything else.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2010 2:51:00 PM More reviews by spice78

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is such a wonderful product! The best thing I've found since almay discontinued the amazing lasting foundation!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/15/2010 9:33:00 PM More reviews by desertwaya

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love that it covers my dark undereye circles/redness in my Tzone & my dry patches don't show, it doesn't sink into my eye & forehead wrinkles either . The color is an ok match (NC20/Nude Beige).
What i didn't like about this product is that it transfer onto other things & its expensive. But considering i don't wear foundation daily this tube will last me a long time. I also picked up the powder to go with it since it made the foundation look sooo much better with it on.This also works great as a spot concealer! I use it w/ a brush & it applies flawlessly & its buildable. Deff going to use this tube up & repurchase!

*I wouldn't suggest this to gals w/ oily skin because it is a bit on the oily-moisturizing side.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2010 3:52:00 PM More reviews by Panda1208

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

LOVE THIS! I am a frequent user of Estee Lauder Double wear but I needed something that can last overnight and not leave me scary looking in the light of day.... (hee hee) and this is it!! I have huge pores and some large pigmentation marks from old cyctic pimples that took months to heal. It can be slightly dry to apply so I suggest a moisturizer first and using as little as you can get away with because if you put too much it will be caky and hard to blend. Its very thin and liquid, not thick like you would think. I set it with dual finish powder by Lancome (or equivalent like MAC studio fix)and the coverage is amazing.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2010 9:13:00 AM More reviews by Lovemymakeup

I went to Dillards looking for a great full coverage concealer n the SA recomended this brand I got a free sample n fell in love w it it covered everything I needed to cover it does what it says , it's waterproof which is a plus for me cause in this tx heat I need it to stay in place ! But u do need to set it w he dermablend setting powder n I found that using this dried my skin out so had to stop using it I'm still using it without the. Setting powder but doesn't seem to stay on as long ;( I bought the wheat n have to mix it w the sand cause the wheat is too dk for me I use mac nc30 so if that helps , the reason why I won't be buyin again is cause it's a lil too full coveragefor me I found out w using this that I don't need that much of a coverage but u do need to cover scars , tattoos , vetiligo it's a good product go try it out n see if u like it the colors are a lil tricky but when u get a perfect match it goes on very natural u can't tell u have cakey makeup or anything but It does cover ;)

rated 3 of 5 on 3/14/2010 11:02:00 PM More reviews by lizzzarduh

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I went to Ulta looking to get the famous CoverBlend concealer that has gotten awesome reviews on here, but on accident I got the names mixed up and bought this instead. whoops! So, still not realizing I bought the wrong stuff, I began using it. It seemed okay but not that great and certainly not living up to all those good reviews. I tried it all over as a foundation as that's what it's meant for. The coverage is just not good enough for what I need it for, but this is a foundation. It barely conceals my dark circles or my acne scars, and I used it with my fingers to apply. Sooo I was dissapointed. Then, I realized I got the wrong stufff and went back to ulta to get the coverblend.....and it is much better. Covers my dark circles great and my scars. So if you want something that covers well, go with coverblend over this, but they are both sold at the same place(ulta) so you can go ahead and try both for yourself when your there. For reference, I am NC20 and got this dermablend in natural beige and I got the coverblend concealer(multi-function) in light. Hope this helps!