July 29, 2014 | 2047 users online

Bath Treatments - LUSH - The Comforter Bubble Bar

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2013 11:27:00 AM More reviews by jaydensmama

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I bought this bubble bar about 3 months ago on my first visit to Lush. I LOVE that it turns my bathwater pink. It has this nice, sweet smell and the bubbles last forever. I use this for soaking/relaxing after my shower and only use a small amount. I would definitely repurchase this and will be buying others.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2013 11:28:00 PM More reviews by Lewellenkelli

Makes beautiful bubbles. Smells like blueberries and cherries and goodness. Can't really ask for more. I have a small tube and can get about 6-7 uses out if one bar

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2013 11:43:00 PM More reviews by jumbojuice

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I buy a fresh one of these take it home and crumble it up into a container and use it that way. It smells nice and makes lots of bubbles. the sales lady told me that you only need a piece the size of your thumb, but I use even less. It is a great product.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/24/2013 7:54:00 PM More reviews by riceboxes

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I used 1/6 of this bubble bar today.

I took a nylon sock, put the piece inside, then tied it directly underneath the faucet. It created AMAZING bubbles.

The scent is berry and sweet, it's nice but not my favorite.
Plus, the scent does not linger on the scent whatsoever so this kinda sucks.

I'm not gonna repurchase this, mind you, I have 5 more baths worth of product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2013 7:40:00 PM More reviews by Superbeckyy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

So much love for this bubble bar! I can't believe I didn't buy it sooner, completely hooked on this candy pink sweet-scented bar of bubbly goodness.
I've managed to get 6 joyful uses out of mine as even a small chunk produces a generous amount of bubbles for one bath, colouring the water hyper-pigmented pink every time without irritating my sensitive skin one bit or leaving a trace of mess or stains in my bathroom.
The smell has to be one of my favourites from Lush, a sweet candy/berry scent which isn't too overpowering at all, leaving the skin with a pleasant subtle smell. The oils in the bar make the skin extra-soft, especially when used as a body wash, so not only do you smell great, your skin feels lovely too.
When I run out I won't hesitate to repurchase - costing 4.25 per bar it works out as 71p per bath, which is great value for Lush. There's nothing I don't adore about it!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/27/2013 1:35:00 PM More reviews by bricupcake

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

PROS
can last long, though I've used the entire bar for one bath before
pleasant smell
leaves skin silky

CONS
can be costly, depending on how much you use you get out of it

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2013 11:32:00 AM More reviews by KatrinaEntwistleDean

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

The ultimate girly bubble bar! Makes the water turn pink & pretty. The texture is amazing, makes your skin feel soft. Gives you loads of bubbles for the perfect bath!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/11/2012 12:24:00 AM More reviews by soapsaholic09

The bubble bath experience I get out of using the Comforter is pretty average. Unlike some of the other LUSH bubble bars/melts, this sweet-smelling fruity concoction can last you up to 6-8 uses - giving you the biggest bang for your buck considering the price of LUSH soaps. Sure, it smells good for a short period of time, and will turn the water all bubbly and pink, but this bubble bar will leave your skin wanting more. If you have your mind set on LUSH and budget isn't really an issue, there are definitely other products to try.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2012 2:21:00 AM More reviews by Binaxcakes

The comforter was one of the items I purchased when I first discovered Lush and it has become my favorite bubble bar. This sweet, fruity smelling bubble bar last multiple baths and it colors the water pink. I love to cocktail this with floating island bath melt and blackberry. I just wish Lush makes more products with this scent.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2012 11:14:00 AM More reviews by icefruits123

Great product, I use one bar 5-8 times. The smell is amazing, but it disappears after ..lets say 30 min or I just get used to it :P Anyways, if you want bubbles and you DON`T have a bubble-bath, you have to use more of it.. If you have one, you can easily have a bath full of bubbles with very little :) Anyways, I totally recommend this product! It may be a bit expensive, if you don`t have a bubble-bath (because you have to use it more) but it`s totally worth it.