November 26, 2014 | 1023 users online

Cleansers - Simple - Cleansing Facial Wipes

rated 4 of 5 on 5/2/2014 12:07:00 AM More reviews by harmony7

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Red, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I just bought these and I am really happy with them. My skin is acne-prone and somewhat sensitive. I cannot use anything with fragrances and most makeup remover wipes have fragrance. These do not.
I only need to use one wipe to remove my makeup and they don't leave residue. The price is also pretty cheap (around $6.59 at CVS for a pack of 25).
The only negatives are they cause a slight sting, but this doesn't bother me and they are somewhat small.
I will continue to use these as long as they are available.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/1/2014 3:47:00 PM More reviews by cindyhartley

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I did not check the ingredients of these cleansing wipes before I bought them since I've been liking the Simple Replenishing Moisturizer on my very sensitive skin. I was surprised to feel a stinging sensation when I used these wipes. After checking the ingredients, I found the culprits: Methylparaben and Propylparaben. I wonder why the "sensitive skin experts" would include these chemicals, when many of us with sensitive skin cannot tolerate these.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/1/2014 7:54:00 AM More reviews by Christinarhea

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Probably won't be purchasing again. Did a horrible job of removing makeup especially eye makeup. Used for two days and decided I would reserve them for travel only and will be sure to bring along an excellent toner.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/23/2014 6:42:00 AM More reviews by bex5020

This is one of the only products I am loyal to, as far as skin care goes anyway. For sensitive/dry skin it is amazing. It doesn't break you out or dry you out, and leaves my skin feeling clean and light. I almost panic when I find I'm out of these when I go to take my make up off, because everything else I have tried tends to break me out. The price is great to, which is a added bonus. I will Always will recommend this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/21/2014 8:36:00 PM More reviews by sristissaahaa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

To be honest I just used it last week cause i usually don't put makeup on. However honestly really good makeup wipes !! After using the wipes the next day I got no new pimples or any breakouts which is good ! Especially for something I used for the first time. The problem is you have to use a couple of wipes to remove everything off.. Other than that i was also quite hesitant to use it looking at previous reviews saying they got breakouts but i'm happy i used it cause I didn't get any breakouts (Cheering)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2014 8:04:00 PM More reviews by honestopinions

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

One of the best brands of face wipes I have used. The cloths are thicker than some and have more texture.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/7/2014 10:28:00 PM More reviews by lovepixie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

This removed my makeup reasonably well, and was nice and wet, which I rate highly on cleansing cloths. The price was great. I purchased these for a last minute road trip, when I didn't have time to grab something from my usual arsenal. The major negative with these was that they left my skin feeling itchy; I don't have sensitive skin, so this was odd. I also didn't get that nice, clean feeling I like after using these. I do try to keep cleansing cloths around, just for those days where I'm entirely too tired to wash off my makeup. But there are better options out there than these.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2014 1:59:00 AM More reviews by pictureperfect09

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

My HG cleansing wipes. I love these because they don't leave my skin feeling heavy or filmy.

Of course, they also remove makeup really well. When I'm wearing a super-full face this will take it off with almost just one wipe. I usually use a separate eye makeup remover when wearing all the stuff I somehow manage to fit on my eyelids, but when I have my everyday mascara, liner, and shadow this will take it all right off with the rest of my face.

I've always thought the regular Neutrogena wipes were good (why are their Deep Clean ones awwwful?), but I think Simple is great because it leaves my face feeling fresh and without residue. I took the case that comes with the Neutrogena and put my Simple pack in it :-)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/5/2014 11:22:00 AM More reviews by Kristenhonto

I tried these a year or two ago and didn't care much for them. However, after trying them again for the second time recently I absolutely love them. They're gentle, effective and affordable. There are many nights that I come home from the gym and don't feel like washing my face. These remove everything quickly and easily BUT they aren't as wet as Neutrogena wipes. But they work just as well. My only wish is that they were a little more "moist."

rated 4 of 5 on 4/3/2014 8:40:00 AM More reviews by Kfunk

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I really like these wipes. They are one of the few that doesn't sting my eyes or break me out. There are some better wipes out there but these are so affordable. I can get 3 packs of 25 at my local wholesale club for $11.99 and sometimes as low as $6.00 if I have coupons.