November 1, 2014 | 771 users online

Shampoo - Clairol - Herbal Essences - Color Me Happy

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2011 4:24:00 AM More reviews by hnrenfro

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

i liked the old packaging better the more earthy rose one :) but it still smells the same, i switch between this and abba and pureology leaves my hair shiny full of volume i have to alternate tho with a moisturizing shampoo because if you use this more than 2 or 3 times in a row its going to dry ur hair out so alternate :)

rated 4 of 5 on 7/2/2011 9:52:00 AM More reviews by caligirl7837

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my go-to shampoo. After having an awful experience with Pantene, I switched back to using this product. It immediately brought my hair back to life and made it soft and shiny again. Would definitely recommend this product for bleached hair.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/11/2011 3:23:00 AM More reviews by imwhatshesaid

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this because I heard good things about it, it was accessible and I didn't want to research too much for a good color shampoo. I guess I got what I deserved, because this shampoo isn't all that. (Just for the record: I only have a small 2" thick strip of blue bleached/died in my long brown hair.) While washing my hair, I can sometimes see blue dye show up as I lather, and I usually always see blue on the shower floor as I rinse it out.
I was also looking for a conditioner that would add shine to my hair. Technically, Color Me Happy's does that, but not to the level I want.
The only good thing is if I leave the products in my hair for a long time, and wear my hair a certain way, then it smells really good.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2011 7:31:00 PM More reviews by sefleury

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love this product along with the conditioner. I switched from Pantene and even my hairdresser says my hair has never looked or felt better. I will never switch from these products. I have long blond hair and constantly get wonderful compliments since I switched to Herbal Essences shampoo and conditioner

rated 2 of 5 on 1/11/2011 1:04:00 PM More reviews by Olive143

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I read great reviews about this product in many magazines. However, It made my hair texture like straw. I don't think it is very gentle because the fragrance is a bit overwhelming. It's like using Johnson's Baby shampoo on your hair. Claims to be gentle but not really. I use it for shaving gel. Possibly a clarifying shampoo? I can see this zapping the color and moisture right out of my hair really quickly.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/28/2010 4:01:00 AM More reviews by kbur084

I bought the shampoo and conditioner purely because it smelled awesome and the packaging was really pretty. It works good as a shampoo-conditioner, but it doesnt really help keep your hair color at all, but your hair will smell very nice. So overall, id buy this again, but only because i like the smell.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/15/2010 2:25:00 PM More reviews by pinky1965

I have baby fine, thin hair that I occasionally color. This shampoo smells GREAT and lathers nicely. I bought the matching shampoo and conditioner a while back and I take it out occasionally and add it to my rotation hoping that I will see better results. However, this shampoo makes my fine hair very limp and makes my scalp itchy. I so badly want to love this shampoo..but unfortunately it's just not a good match for my hair.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2010 6:18:00 PM More reviews by littlemisssweetandpetite

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Coarse Eyes: Green

herbal essences is the only brand of shampoo that has ever been able to make my hair shiny, especially since i got it foiled blonde! i spent $20 (each) of fekkai color shampoo and conditioner and even that didn't make my hair as shiny as herbal essences.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/30/2010 10:22:00 AM More reviews by happifayce

This is awesome! For other reviewers, your hair will more than likely feel like straw if you color it. Just use the matching conditioner and your hair will feel like silk. This made my hair feel and smell great. I will definitely repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/20/2010 9:28:00 PM More reviews by Deravens7

This does smell very good, didnt think it protected against my color from fading , it was better then my normal shampoo.