April 19, 2014 | 1025 users online

Shampoo - Clairol - Herbal Essences - Color Me Happy

rated 3 of 5 on 11/15/2010 2:25:00 PM More reviews by pinky1965

I have baby fine, thin hair that I occasionally color. This shampoo smells GREAT and lathers nicely. I bought the matching shampoo and conditioner a while back and I take it out occasionally and add it to my rotation hoping that I will see better results. However, this shampoo makes my fine hair very limp and makes my scalp itchy. I so badly want to love this shampoo..but unfortunately it's just not a good match for my hair.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2010 6:18:00 PM More reviews by littlemisssweetandpetite

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Coarse Eyes: Green

herbal essences is the only brand of shampoo that has ever been able to make my hair shiny, especially since i got it foiled blonde! i spent $20 (each) of fekkai color shampoo and conditioner and even that didn't make my hair as shiny as herbal essences.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/30/2010 10:22:00 AM More reviews by happifayce

This is awesome! For other reviewers, your hair will more than likely feel like straw if you color it. Just use the matching conditioner and your hair will feel like silk. This made my hair feel and smell great. I will definitely repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/20/2010 9:28:00 PM More reviews by Deravens7

This does smell very good, didnt think it protected against my color from fading , it was better then my normal shampoo.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/20/2010 5:34:00 PM More reviews by blackrose1225

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have color treated hair with my highlights. This shampoo smells AMAZING, but it didn't really protect my color or keep it from fading. The shampoo also gets used up really fast. Not much comes in it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/11/2010 7:15:00 PM More reviews by alexanna7

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

love this !makes my hair soft,silky,shinny!thicker too!got color hair in black,this is for colored hair,and it works for my hair. I use the conditoner in thé same brand.works great too.shinny,silky,thicker.love it.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/22/2010 3:23:00 AM More reviews by Pinkprincess1220

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I used this for a long time, I wasnt coloring my hair but loved the smell after awhile I noticed it wasnt doing anything for the product build up in my hair so I switched to drama clean. If I were coloring my hair I would go back to this because it smells wonderful and my hair did feel soft

rated 4 of 5 on 8/26/2010 1:44:00 PM More reviews by xotsmoke

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This shampoo smells so great and keeps my color intact (thankfully). It's nothing special, but it has a great classic smell and it washes your hair. I'd only buy this if it was on sale, however.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/25/2010 10:13:00 PM More reviews by sushivorous

I used to color treat my hair and used this. It kept my color for awhile, cleaned well and kept it hydrated. The price is great, too.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/27/2010 10:27:00 AM More reviews by athousandhearts

I recently got highlights and decided that I should probably get a color care shampoo. I picked up this one from Herbal Essences because I've liked their shampoos in the past, plus I loved the smell! So far, I really like it. It seems to get my hair clean without stripping it too much. My hair always looks shiny after I use it, although I've been using the Long Term Relationship conditioner with it, which could contribute to the shininess.