November 27, 2014 | 1498 users online

Blush - Rimmel - Powder Blush - Pink Rose 004

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2011 4:57:00 AM More reviews by heartsp1986

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I can't believe this. I picked it up on a whim because it was on sale and the color looked pretty on the shelf. I only paid $2 for it. I usually wear MAC or Estee Lauder products. I wasn't expecting much from Rimmel. I usually stay away from cheap products. But this surprised me. It was the perfect shade for my skin tone, dark eyes, and hair. I don't have to use too much to achieve a nice healthy look, and it's not too sparkly for my 42 year old skin, so I don't look like a 42 year old trying to be in high school again :) It's a nice fun rosy glow and it doesn't break me out. It's beautiful in all seasons, especially winter time. It's great to find a product that doesn't cost much that works this well. I'm on my second purchase and will continue to buy this shade as long as they sell it.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2010 7:29:00 PM More reviews by lushpaperbaggie

What can I say about this blush! It is so easily blendable, gives you a really soft focus finish and a really lovely rosy glow. Would definitely recommend! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2010 3:20:00 PM More reviews by Emmi87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

My skin is MAC NC 30-35 and I find this very pigmented! I was afraid it wouldn't show on my skin or become chalky because of its seemingly light color, but I'm very impressed with the quality of this drugstore blush. I'm trying not to buy makeup as I already have way too much, ie. eyeshadows (I have tons to last a lifetime!), eyeliners, powders, foundation, etc. But I only have two blush colors! Coral and peach. So I think this is a good buy since it was on sale and I don't own a nice pink blush. Oh and dandelion by benefit doesn't really count. It's more of a face powder than a blush.

I've always been afraid of blush since my skin tone makes me afraid of almost any color out there (yellow, very yellow undertones!). Since I've seen a lot of pink blushes on the cooler side, I decided to get the warmest pink shade of the rimmel blushes. The pink rose seemed to be more on the peach side and so I went for the plunge. I am not regretting it one bit! The lights at work are probably THE worst for anyone's complexion and yet my cheeks look nice and healthy. I was worried a bit about the shimmer, but it doesn't show much on the face. I'm not sure about lasting power just yet.. but i don't really mind when blush fades on me though:P

The packaging is cute, I love the rimmel crown! I think that's why I have a lot of rimmel products, they know how to make their packaging really cute! However, I'm afraid if I drop it it'll shatter, but I guess that's what comes with the drugstore pricing. Can't beat the quality though, so I will definitely be buying again! I'm going to try some other shades as well..

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2010 6:19:00 PM More reviews by Rachel137

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Rimmel Powder Blush in 004 Pink Rose: I've had this blush for a couple of years now and I love it. It suits my fair, ruddy complexion perfectly and it doesn't have shimmer or irritate my sensitive, acne-prone skin. It gives me a nice, natural flushed look.
Feb. 2011 Update: I don't know when this change took place exactly, but I just went to buy another (replacement) blush in this color and found that "Pink Rose" is now shade 003 and it's a totally different color than before--the new 003 one is lighter and more beigey. None of the current Rimmel blushes match this old Pink Rose 004 shade. Bummer.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/27/2010 2:23:00 PM More reviews by totoro

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Got this on a recent ds haul based on mua reviews. This is a gorgeous, sheer warm pink color with the slightest hint of sheen and is suitable for paler complexions. It's very neutral and therefore would work with both warm and cool skin tones. I adore this color (it might go down as one of my fave colors of all times) The texture is acceptable, blendable, but not as smooth as other blushes I own made by what I consider to be the best blush brands in my collection---Jane, Bobbie Brown, MAC, Laura Mercier, Lorac, Cargo, NYX, and Stila. Of course, the brush is scratchy and useless; it would also be great to have a small mirror; this is the only reason it's not getting a 5. I might come back and upgrade it depending on the love I continue to give it.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/26/2010 10:32:00 PM More reviews by kujiu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

what a bueatyfull color,very nice pink ,look like baby face~~~~

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2010 9:56:00 PM More reviews by megan1309

I absolutely LOVE this blush!! The packaging is so cute. I love seeing the little crown in the center. (: It's a really great price for such an amazing product. It is the most PIGMENTED blush I own.. Seriously guys.. I tap my brush in it twice (lightly), tap it off and so much color goes on my cheeks! So apply lightly when starting out. It also lasts me through a full 9 hour job and then some! Give this a try if you haven't!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/6/2010 3:07:00 AM More reviews by iramasson

This blush is very simple and basic but it works well. I have the older packaging with a small square without a brush. This blush is soft, pigmented and the color is pretty. It has a very slight sheen but not shimmer. Its very easy to blend and pick up with a soft brush.

Even though I prefer Santa Rose, this is also very recommended.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/20/2010 10:45:00 PM More reviews by RoxxyG

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

New blush for me.. so I might have to update my review at some point.

I actually like the simple packaging and the colour is very pretty and flattering on my skin tone. Many rose colours are too cool for me to wear but this one is lovely.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2010 8:20:00 AM More reviews by shirleywirlee

Perfect blush for a natural 'pink flush'. I accidently bought this one instead of the Santa Rose blush, but i am not disappointed with the results. The blush is quite pigmented, and gives the skin a nice flush. Recommended for fair/medium skin tones as I don't think the colour would show up on darker skin tones. Overall, a pigmented, cheap blush that could compare to some high end blushes.