October 23, 2014 | 1391 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - E.L.F. - Eye Make-Up Remover Pads

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 11/18/2009 12:04:00 AM More reviews by Cassak

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

I used this right when I bought it cause it was so cheap and it looked cool, but after a few days of removing my makeup with it, it made my eyes so red and irritated, I don't know if it was just me but overall I won't buy it again

rated 3 of 5 on 7/13/2009 11:47:00 AM More reviews by snow23

I'm quite surprised that these are actually pretty damn good. It doesn't remove my WNW creme eyeliner in one swipe (nothing does!) but it removed a lot. It didn't irritate my eye either. The 18 cottons are heavily soaked, and even though it's only $1, I feel that 18 pads for $1 is actually not that cheap.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2009 9:12:00 PM More reviews by vintagezombie

I really love these eye makeup remover pads. They are so great at removing makeup and I don't have to rub over the same area again and again to get everything off. It says it doesn't have a fragrance but I think is smells like baby whipes. The pad is very thin but it picks up a lot and its very sturdy. The only thing I would complain about is that after I use it my eyelids are a little sticky (like my eyelid just sticks together a bit) so I need to rinse with water. Also it doesn't 100% remove mascara but I'd say it gets 80-90%. It would be really great if elf made a jumbo or refill pack because it only holds 18 pads.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/13/2009 4:13:00 PM More reviews by MegsTroske

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

These pads did their job but were too rough on my skin and stung my eyes even if i didnt even get it in them. I only said i will buy again is maybe to use them to spot clean my brushes.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/7/2009 9:49:00 PM More reviews by jatkins

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I use these to clean my makeup brushes. They do a great job. The burn my eyes, so I can't use them on my face. I like them, but not for the intended purpose.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2009 2:37:00 PM More reviews by poprox

Used this last night and removed all my eye makeup. I had on Stila smudge pot and that removed with ease! I purchased 4 of these =)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2009 9:41:00 PM More reviews by Edibie4

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Other

I got the new and improved formula that is fragrance free...it works great, removes the makeup without the burn sensation i heard about....so i would definitely buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/19/2009 1:18:00 AM More reviews by annie711pm

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Surprised at all the hate these are getting...I loved them!!!! They took off all of my makeup very very quickly with no fuss at all. Also, they didn't burn my eyes at all...I just noticed I have the "new and improved" formula as well. Anyhow, I highly recommend this, only problem is that it only comes with 18 pads!! Wish it came with more but for $1, I feel bad complaining.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/28/2009 11:08:00 AM More reviews by CPMUSTANG

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I just got this product and my package says "New and Improved Formula" and I have had none of the problems listed below. I slept in my makeup all night (bad, I know) and I just used the pads to wipe off all the eyeliner above and below (and pretty much all over my face) with no burn and no major smell or stickiness. It all came off with not a lot of fuss. I will definitley repurchase for $1.00.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/19/2008 2:20:00 PM More reviews by stina265

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm probably the biggest E.L.F. fan in the world, but I would never buy these again. They take the makeup off, but they sting your eyes so bad that you can't even use them long enough to get eye shadow off! My eyes stung and burned and I completely stopped using this stuff, except to remove the occasional concealer on my cheek. I wouldn't put these things anywhere near my eyes again!

The most gentle makeup remover I ever used was Neutrogena pads, which I bought after the E.L.F. ones were such a disaster. I'd never use anything else!