OPI Mod About You

4.2

on 11/7/2012 1:40:00 PM

my go-to nail polish! the color is gorgeous, and it's crazy opaque so even with one coat you get no streaks! the brush is good and big so with 2 strokes the nail is done!
would definitely recommend, i've already bought three bottles!
oh and it looks even prettier with tanned skin

on 11/3/2012 11:39:00 PM

One of my favourite polish colours from any brand! A beautiful cool-toned light pink. It's like Essie Fiji but with a slight lilac undertone. For me it looks like the nail polish version of MAC lipstick in St Germain. The formula is great, creamy and opaque in 2 coats max. No complaints !

on 10/29/2012 4:39:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

One of my all-time favorites! I love how vivid it is. I wore Mod About You constantly this summer. I love the fact that it's opaque and I don't have to apply 3+ coats in order for it to not be streaky. I tend to wear this color on my toes more than on my fingers and I always have other women ask me what shade it is. Mod About You makes my toenails look fabulous and looks amazing against a summer tan!

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I commend curlywurly100 on her review because it is is spot on. This nailpolish is a gorgeous ice cream pink. I absolutely adore the colour. What I like about is it that it doesn't need more than 2 coats to achieve it's full opacity, however the formula is quite thick and it'd probably be handy to have some nailpolish thinner on you for when you're half way through the product. I find that it doesn't chip on my acrylic nails however it does chip on my natural nails - but so does everything. The only thing I don't like about this polish is that is does have an ever so slight lilac hue to it, but it's barely noticeable. Overall a really gorgeous, pretty, feminine colour and nice formula. OPI have not disappointed me at all! I have uploaded a picture, hope it helps!

on 8/4/2012 6:11:00 PM

Amazing colour for the summer. I especially love it on toes. It's so pretty and cute. It's a pale, pastel pink colour that's really feminine.

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

this is a beautiful ice cream pink with an obvious lilac hue. what i love about this, is that it only needs 2 coats + touch-ups to achieve full opacity. this is a very unique pale pink and i'm so glad i picked it up.
like nearly all colours with white in them, this can be a little thick and streaky. the trick is always to smooth the polish as you apply it. like brushing out any clumps and bumps while it's still wet. and then of course, just touching up any obvious streaks on any nails before applying a topcoat. make sure not to apply an actual 3rd coat to any nails though because that will really shorten its wear.
staying power wasn't the best, but i just quickly topped up any chips i saw because i really enjoyed wearing the colour.
would definitely buy again because it's gorgeous. couldn't stop staring at my nails. i felt so feminine and polished!

on 6/9/2012 11:44:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I love this colour it's the perfect milky pink with a blue base so that it does not make you look like Barbie. Not the best OPI formula though because it can go on a little streaky and it chips like crazy at least on me it does! But the colour is so great that I would repurchase, I just wished that OPI would improve the quality!!

on 4/26/2012 4:20:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

By far my favourite colour from the OPI collection. Such a great opaque colour. Sometimes, one layer is enough for me. Great for spring/summer seasons. The only thing is that it tends to chip easily, so make sure you use a good top coat. (and don't forget to go over your nail-tip edges to reduce chipping.) Highly recommended! I've already gone through 2 bottles and I never finish my nail polishes so that says a lot =P

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is very good polish:)Pretty pale pink!You only need two coats to be opaque and it dry the fastest out of any polish I've ever used!!!And the staying power is incredible!I put it on a Sunday and took it off Friday and it hadn't chipped one bit in all that time.Very lovely product!!

on 2/12/2012 11:00:00 PM

My favorite nail polish ever! I have gotten so many compliments on it every single time I wear it, and many of my friends have gone out and purchased for their own use. Looks pretty on fingers, but especially cute on toes. Very pale pink, looks good with fancy shoes or regular flip flops. Only complain, like all nail polish it chips! And is thick to apply. Make a shellac of it!!

Popular Polishes