December 18, 2014 | 1810 users online

Polishes - OPI - Mod About You

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2012 4:20:00 PM More reviews by franneh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

By far my favourite colour from the OPI collection. Such a great opaque colour. Sometimes, one layer is enough for me. Great for spring/summer seasons. The only thing is that it tends to chip easily, so make sure you use a good top coat. (and don't forget to go over your nail-tip edges to reduce chipping.) Highly recommended! I've already gone through 2 bottles and I never finish my nail polishes so that says a lot =P

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2012 4:06:00 PM More reviews by glitterfacedranda

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is very good polish:)Pretty pale pink!You only need two coats to be opaque and it dry the fastest out of any polish I've ever used!!!And the staying power is incredible!I put it on a Sunday and took it off Friday and it hadn't chipped one bit in all that time.Very lovely product!!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2012 11:00:00 PM More reviews by christenzimm

My favorite nail polish ever! I have gotten so many compliments on it every single time I wear it, and many of my friends have gone out and purchased for their own use. Looks pretty on fingers, but especially cute on toes. Very pale pink, looks good with fancy shoes or regular flip flops. Only complain, like all nail polish it chips! And is thick to apply. Make a shellac of it!!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/21/2012 11:31:00 PM More reviews by samanthahandforth

Such a pretty colour, its like cotton candy and marshmellows with a touch of lavender! However the formula was not the best...
It was thicker than most OPI's, it was a little streaky to apply, and it took 3 coats to become opaque. I also had to be extremley careful when applying it because you could see any imperfections clearly!
Overall a nice polish!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/21/2011 6:09:00 PM More reviews by ashley920

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

FREAKIN LOVEEEE this baby milky pink nail polish! Perfect for spring or with a nice tan. HATE the brush. Makes the nail polish go on wayyyy too thick and messy :(

rated 5 of 5 on 10/30/2011 9:01:00 PM More reviews by BonnieD

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I absolutely love this shade. I'm the type of girl that hates anything pink, however I am head over heels for this shade! It is a muted down pink with a creme finish, which is my favorite finish for nail polishes. Application was perfect - no streaks, and two coats would allow complete coverage and opacity on the nail.

Though a bit on the pricey side, I would definitely repurchase, but then again when will I ever finish using up an entire bottle of nail polish ? This is one of my Polishes I reach for ocassionally, despite the fact that I have nearly 200 bottles of nail polish in different shades. Totally recommend! I can totally imagine 'Mod About You' as a shade which will work for every skin tone!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/22/2011 1:21:00 AM More reviews by courtneyk01

I absolutely love this colour. I got so many compliments on it. It is so wearable and just goes with everything. Unfortunately, I think I may have gotten a bottle that had been sitting in storage for a while because it was a bit thick and clumpy. I'll definitely be putting a bit of polish thinner in before I reach for it again. I recommend this to anyone looking for a completely opaque pink in 2 coats. I will be getting much use out of this and will repurchase when I run out.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/19/2011 2:28:00 AM More reviews by vickywang

I am not sure whether I got the bad one or not. My one is extremely streaky and thick to apply. It usually chips the second day as I have to apply 3 coats to make the color look even. And it taks ages to dry. I am very disappointed about this one as it is expensive compared to other nail polishes. The color is opaque though. It is the baby pink and looks not that nature on yellow skin toned ppl like me.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2011 10:02:00 PM More reviews by Aminsat

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

The perfect bubblegum pink nail colour, nuff said :) I actually saw this on a sales associate that was helping me and I had to ask her what it was, thanks to her, I dashed to Trade Secrets right away and bought it. I think it looks a little different on everyone but is always cute. Two strangers have recognized it by name which I don't think has ever happened with a nail colour for me so I guess it's creating some buzz. The first OPI colour I liked enough to buy. About time someone created an opaque candy pink! Adorable!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/16/2011 12:41:00 AM More reviews by skygazer

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This came out more pink than I thought it'd be; I was hoping for a really light (close to white) pink. It's opaque though, which I like.
But the reason why I gave it only 3 is due to the formula. On top of being tricky to apply without streaks (common problem for light opaque colors), this is the ONLY opi color I have that chips like crazy. Typically OPI colors can last 1 week or more-- with top coat--on me.

This color chipped on the 2nd day, and by the 4th, sections started PEELING off the edges. It drove me nuts. =( I'm disappointed because it's one of the few opaque pinks that OPI has, n the color looked so promising in the bottle. Next!