October 21, 2014 | 1781 users online

Mascara - Avon - SuperFULL Mascara

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/21/2009 11:08:00 PM More reviews by Matillyrose

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is my favourite mascara at the moment.
I love the brush, it separates every single lash and the size is just perfect for getting into the edges.
The mascara stays put on the lashes and doesn't ruin my makeup.
My lashes look thick and black without looking like I am wearing mascara. I find one coat covers my lashes perfectly.
There is no clumping or flaking and no panda eyes after a long day.
My lashes feel soft and look healthy and natural.
I am pretty sensitive to mascaras but this one doesn't sting, itch or make my eyes water.
I will definitley repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/18/2009 6:20:00 AM More reviews by overcaffeine

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I HATE THIS. Does not thicken lashes at all, smudges (even the waterproof formula), makes my lashes stick together and weighs down the curl making my lashes stick straight. My makeup is ruined everytime i use this. I tried to use it around 5 times to no avail. I gave it to my maid afterwards. Will not repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/24/2009 12:59:00 AM More reviews by nuttycoconut

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I received this in a swap. As a mascara it is pretty decent. The brush is a lot smaller than what I am used to, but this type of brush works great in reaching every single lash. It separates every lash making lashes look fuller. It doesn't really lenghten or do anything special really.
I don't experience any flaking or smudging throughout the day which is good. This stuff stays put so well even cleansing oil doesn't take it completely off for me (amazing for a non-waterproof mascara)
One thing I dont like about this mascara is that after applying it takes forever to dry. I have to be really careful not to get my bangs caught in my lashes or they will be a mess! Also it kind of burns my eyes, if I do get some rubbed in my eye or if I get some in while cleansing my face, it burns like crazy.
It performs relatively well, but I will not be purchasing this due to my cons.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/17/2009 10:05:00 AM More reviews by KarlaKayM

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Just a regular Mascara, really nothing special to be had here. It didn't really thicken or lengthen that much at all. It would be OK for everyday use I guess....would not re-purchase. I got three mascaras last week for $8.99 so no big loss!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/17/2009 9:58:00 AM More reviews by MalibuMands

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

One coat of SUPERFULL is really all you need for beautifully separated, evenly coated, non-clumpy lashes. Because of the perfect separation your lashes look much thicker. I canít say this mascara actually thickens my lashes to 7 times the volume, but they donít look like spiders legs. Also this is really easy to remove; a huge plus.

One issue I didnít like; there has been the odd bit of flaking here & there.

Iím fairly impressed by the results. But Iím not wowed; itís certainly not the worst mascara Iíve tried, but the volume isnít any better then my other mascaras. Iím looking for dramatic results, not another everyday mascara.

Overall; the end look isnít dissimilar to many, many, other brands of mascaras Iíve tried over the years. I want a new experience with my make up, not a repeat performance. This isnít something Iíd re-buy.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/25/2008 10:28:00 PM More reviews by siyang2

Doesn't really do what it says.....not very much volume. It works like a normal mascara, no more, no less.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/3/2008 12:01:00 PM More reviews by nancythep

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

no volume, no curl, no anything. =(

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/18/2008 10:35:00 AM More reviews by tinkerrbelle

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

I brought "Black", but it was actually mid grey, not black, so didn't provide much definition at all! No volume, no curl, just a touch of thin grey color and it clumped lashes together no matter how much I tried to separate them. I had to brush for ages to get a half decent coat to my lashes. And when I did, the brush with its short sharp widely spaced plastic bristles pulled out a couple of lashes. Not gentle.

Grrrrr! Any half decent mascara beats this one. What a waste of time and money (NZ $14.99), the only good thing is it didn't sting my eyes!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/7/2008 10:08:00 PM More reviews by zowye2002

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I buy this mascara when is on special otherwise I would not buy it. I use the mascara and haven't gotten the famous spider legs that happens with the other mascara wands. I guess is because I place it in the fridge, oen my eyes wide and hold the lid is a trick I have when am applying the mascara. Is ok but ain't that great.... cause is still smears if not careful applying it.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/5/2008 9:36:00 AM More reviews by catisland

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

How can anyone give this mascara good marks?? Are there women who actually enjoy purchasing a product and then throwing 75% of it away?

This tube has no insert to remove extra mascara from the wand. It's worse than the little Revlon mascara in the silver tube. There is literally nothing inside this tube at all. You open it up and there's a huge gaping hole with a skinny wand that comes out glommed full of mascara to the point where it falls off the wand onto your clothes, your hands, the countertop, the floor -- everthing -- I don't know if I'll ever get the stuff out of my clothes, and I just spent fifteen minutes cleaning up my bathroom.

Who the hell knows how it works? This garbage never made it to my lashes.

Avon has been such a disappointment over the past several years. In trying to be all things to all people, they've merely succeeded in being mediocre blah to nobody in particular.

What a shame -- how is it "pro-woman" to insult consumers with crap like this and to burden their sales force with the task of selling sub-par merchandise?

I am so completely done with Avon. Done. Finito. I'd rather buy Wet'n'Wild than buy this dreck.