December 19, 2014 | 1681 users online

Mascara - L'Oreal - Voluminous in Carbon Black

rated 4 of 5 on 4/19/2014 9:47:00 AM More reviews by PaintingSumsets

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've had this mascara for about a month, and from what I've experienced using almost daily, it's a fantastic mascara. It gives beautiful volume and length with an intense black - when I put on two coats, my Asian sparse, short lashes transform into those va-va-voom lashes that I could only dream of! Taking it off with makeup wipes could be very easily done, too. The downsides are that it does smudge under the eyes and I don't know if it's the mascara or not, but my right eye area has been a little flaky, dry, and red.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/17/2014 4:01:00 PM More reviews by sleeperchancetodream

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I usually wear dark brown mascara, but this is one of the few truly black ones I can pull off. Color = A+ My eyelashes are very thick, and fairly long, so I just need something to add a bit of volume and length, mostly to just draw more attention to them. This does just that.

The only negatives are that it's very wet, so this probably isn't for beginners. Along with that, it always leaves a bit of smudginess under my eyes by the end of the day. So I'll be using this until it's gone, then I'm trying something else. I might buy it again if I can't find anything better.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2014 10:17:00 PM More reviews by bunniluv88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This mascara gives some length and lots of volume.The color is a true rich black.This is my 3rd go to mascara..

I highly recommend,and would purchase again

rated 2 of 5 on 4/2/2014 11:34:00 AM More reviews by hilarybeauty55

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Very average. Not bad but not amazing. Adds length and volume but not remarkably so on either count.

I did like the Carbon Black color.

It is extremely liquidy and runny. Also takes forever to dry.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/30/2014 9:39:00 PM More reviews by Loved10

This mascara did nothing for me! I heard a lot of hype about this being a great product so I bought it. It flakes and smudges and it smells like chemicals. I'll be sticking with cover girl!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2014 5:19:00 PM More reviews by Mathildish

This has been my number 1 mascara for years. I love it!!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/28/2014 2:11:00 PM More reviews by smnthalbrt

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This product is just meh. Sometimes on a good day I can get it to look real nice, but usually it just clumps up, and that's with the first coat only. I feel like it's real heavy and my eyelashes already have a hard time holding a curl so this doesn't help that. It's nothing special, for me at least.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/27/2014 1:49:00 AM More reviews by Lovelaura23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't really like this mascara because I got it In waterproof but it sucks, at the end of the day it smudges really bad n I look like a raccoon, and is so hard to come off!!! I'm forever sticking with maybelline rocket waterproof without the scrubbing nd tugging , moving on!!!!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/25/2014 1:11:00 AM More reviews by caitx03

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Clumpy lashes galore

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2014 10:15:00 PM More reviews by CountessOfPerth

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Grey

This is my number one, go-to mascara. It just works. The wand is so simple, but it makes my lashes full and long and super black without clumping. I will always repurchase. Mascara is very personal, but this works very well for me, and I have very short, light lashes that are terrible without a good mascara. This is a must for me.