September 23, 2014 | 1965 users online

Fragrances - Prada - Prada Tendre

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2007 5:24:00 PM More reviews by rubybluecat1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I wore Flowerbomb for a couple years and loved it, but felt like trying something new. After trying numerous different samples, none of which I really loved, I finally found Tendre. I like that it's a rather soft scent, yet still intriguing...would repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2007 2:39:00 PM More reviews by eredred

I love this. Hubby bought for me with the atomizer in the Islands. I prefer this over the regular Prada (alittle too intense for me during the summer). I also love Coco Chanel, Burberry Brit.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2007 1:22:00 PM More reviews by kompah

This is my favorite perfume. I had tried Prada, but it was too strong for my sensitive nose. Tendre is a lighter perfume and doesn't overwhelm me. The scent is sweet, subtle, and feminine with hints of verbena, patchouli, and jasmine. I find that it is great for night or day. It's fabulous!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/26/2007 7:10:00 PM More reviews by Zubina

What a pleasant surprise! I'm not a fan of the original Prada, but I do love this one. It is a woody oriental, and even though patchouli usually irritates me, it is not overpowering here. This scent is VERY complex, multilayered, with its sweet notes and its darker, more smoldering notes. Mysterious and elusive -- it is not as "serious" as Boucheron, but more appropriate for summer nights. Give it a whirl if you like oriental fragrances!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/30/2007 8:42:00 PM More reviews by ewojdula

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

A most generous swapper (mersault) sent me this amongst other goodies. She raved about it and upon first sniff, I knew it was all of that! It's powdery, delicately sweet, and slightly green, maybe citrusy. I'll have to look up its notes 'cause I detect some kind of mysterious Vol de Nuit thing going on in the background too! It just reeks of a HG, but then I apply some and...poof!...it disappears. Appartently Tendre doesn't think I'm worthy of it. Excuse me, I'm taking this personally! But I will try to try some of the Tendre lotion since many times lotions work better on me than the frag. (Flowerbomb, for example.) Maybe the lotion will actually like me.

The only other frag that I can think of that behaved this way on me is Cristobal, and that changed from beautiful and voluptuous to bad/sour on me. At least Tendre doesn't turn on me like Cristobal does! I haven't given up though; I just put Tendre on my wishlist 'cause I've had other frags that seemed very timid on me change to very strong. Not during the first application - but after applying it several times. Nana Pink did this, so there's hope! continued >>

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/13/2007 7:38:00 PM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I received bonus sample of this in a gift bag. It's pretty rare that a perfume makes me physically shudder, but that happened, and my stomach turned. This is as unpleasant a fragrance I've ever smelled. Is that patchouli? No wonder I hate it. Why is it the worst smells last the longest? Ugh, just completely awful.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2007 3:42:00 PM More reviews by maret81

I already have the original Prada fragrance, and although I like it very much, it's on the heavy side. I bought Tendre for something lighter, and wow, I LOVE it! When i smelled the bottle before trying it I could smell the Chanel - Chance resemblence (which I also like), but on me they're nothing alike. I love how Tendre smells after a while! The staying power is pretty good imo.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/16/2007 4:38:00 PM More reviews by sunmonkey

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This was a gift from my lovely man. I did drop a big hint that I really liked Prada perfume but instead of the regular EDP he bought me the Prada Tendre which he said he liked more. This is a much fresher citrusy version of the original but still has the warm spicyness. It reminds me a LOT of Calvin Klein Obsession which I used to wear in the 80's. I really like this. I also adore Coco Madamoiselle so if you like that you'll probably like this!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/13/2007 9:31:00 AM More reviews by marshmello

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like this much better than the original Prada. The opening notes intrigued me. They were clean and citrusy then dried down to very familiar, warm smell. It's Coco Maddy just as the other reviewers stated but this isn't as heavy. It's still nice though.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/12/2007 6:15:00 AM More reviews by pink_stilettos

smells great on my sister, but not me. the smell of patchouli is too unbearable. UPDATE: it smells different when i wear it at night - much better than when i wear it during daytime (is there any factors that makes a perfume smells differently during the day/night?). staying power is awesome.