October 21, 2014 | 1079 users online

Gels/Soaps - St. Ives - Oatmeal and Shea Butter Body Wash

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 4/13/2012 5:32:00 PM More reviews by perfectionobsession

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Saw this on MUA's top picks and I just had to buy it from my nearest Shoppers Drugmart. After using it my skin felt soooo moisturized, soft and supple. After showering I always touch and feel how soft my skin is. But after a week it gace me pimples on my legs PIMPLES!!! I never get breakouts anywhere in my body except the face, Totally hated it, gave it to my bestfriend, he loved it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2012 9:33:00 AM More reviews by Kfunk

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

My all time favorite body wash! I use it year-round but I especially love it in the winter months because it soothes my dry skin. I also love the clean, fresh scent. One reason I will continue to come back to St. Ives over and over is because all of their products are paraben and phthalate free, which is hard to find in an inexpensive product.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2012 11:07:00 PM More reviews by jennyxgirl3

Best body wash ever! No matter if it's winter or in the middle of summer I will use this. It leaves my skin moisturized enough where I don't have to use a lotion everyday. Smells good too and is pretty cheap!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2012 1:35:00 PM More reviews by amanda23

This product unfortunately started giving me a rash on my chest. I would not recommend this if you have sensitive skin in the least.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2012 11:51:00 PM More reviews by glamified

I love this body wash! It doesn't have a strong overpowering scent like some other soaps do, it cleans but doesn't dry out your skin giving you that "stripped away" feeling, and it's cheap for the amount of product you're getting.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/10/2012 8:01:00 AM More reviews by dreamsandreverie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I've been using this body wash for years and years. It's a solid no-frills body wash. The scent isn't strong nor unappealing. The consistency is smooth and a slightly pearly yellow color. One con is it looks a bit like snot, which is an unpleasant thought. It's inexpensive and does its job of cleaning. I really like that the bottle can be stood on the cap when you get to the end of the product. Sometimes I squeeze out a bit too much at a time, but that's just my own clumsiness.

Despite the one con, I would (and do) repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2012 3:47:00 PM More reviews by Beautyy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

LOVEEEEEEEE this body wash! It's so cheap, smells amazing & makes my skin feel clean & soft. What more can you ask for for $4? BUY IT! :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2012 3:38:00 PM More reviews by sterlingK

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Other

On my second bottle of this now, it's amazing. I have such trouble skin, psoriasis, acne and a bit of KP, I'm a mess. This body wash has helped a lot. It's not going to work miracles but it's made a huge difference for me. My skin is much less red and irritated, I am not getting body breakouts, my skin is getting much more clear and soft. The scent is okay, not awful but not my fav, but the product works so well I don't care. I recently started using the matching lotion as well and I will review that after a few weeks. Will repurchase this.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2012 2:59:00 PM More reviews by jewlz_4ever

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

HG!!! I love this bodywash so much. It's creamy-dreamy-lucious! The consistency is creamy/pearly and thick. Great lather and gets you nice and clean! The smell is awesome, too! Will use this as long as it's available!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2012 11:33:00 AM More reviews by mandy1luv

When i couldnt find this in the body polish (what first got me into St. Ives) i got this. This is amazing. Smells great and feels really nice on my skin. Cleans everything off. And the bottle is HUGE for only $3-4 and lasts foreverr. On my second one!