July 25, 2014 | 1927 users online

Gels/Soaps - St. Ives - Oatmeal and Shea Butter Body Wash

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2012 1:35:00 PM More reviews by amanda23

This product unfortunately started giving me a rash on my chest. I would not recommend this if you have sensitive skin in the least.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2012 11:51:00 PM More reviews by glamified

I love this body wash! It doesn't have a strong overpowering scent like some other soaps do, it cleans but doesn't dry out your skin giving you that "stripped away" feeling, and it's cheap for the amount of product you're getting.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/10/2012 8:01:00 AM More reviews by dreamsandreverie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I've been using this body wash for years and years. It's a solid no-frills body wash. The scent isn't strong nor unappealing. The consistency is smooth and a slightly pearly yellow color. One con is it looks a bit like snot, which is an unpleasant thought. It's inexpensive and does its job of cleaning. I really like that the bottle can be stood on the cap when you get to the end of the product. Sometimes I squeeze out a bit too much at a time, but that's just my own clumsiness.

Despite the one con, I would (and do) repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2012 3:47:00 PM More reviews by Beautyy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

LOVEEEEEEEE this body wash! It's so cheap, smells amazing & makes my skin feel clean & soft. What more can you ask for for $4? BUY IT! :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2012 3:38:00 PM More reviews by sterlingK

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Other

On my second bottle of this now, it's amazing. I have such trouble skin, psoriasis, acne and a bit of KP, I'm a mess. This body wash has helped a lot. It's not going to work miracles but it's made a huge difference for me. My skin is much less red and irritated, I am not getting body breakouts, my skin is getting much more clear and soft. The scent is okay, not awful but not my fav, but the product works so well I don't care. I recently started using the matching lotion as well and I will review that after a few weeks. Will repurchase this.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2012 2:59:00 PM More reviews by jewlz_4ever

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

HG!!! I love this bodywash so much. It's creamy-dreamy-lucious! The consistency is creamy/pearly and thick. Great lather and gets you nice and clean! The smell is awesome, too! Will use this as long as it's available!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2012 11:33:00 AM More reviews by mandy1luv

When i couldnt find this in the body polish (what first got me into St. Ives) i got this. This is amazing. Smells great and feels really nice on my skin. Cleans everything off. And the bottle is HUGE for only $3-4 and lasts foreverr. On my second one!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2012 7:54:00 PM More reviews by donnatd

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is an excellent product, paired with the corresponding
lotion, for dry, sensitive skin.

Beats out the more expensive lines for keeping skin from
cracking and itching.

Quit a find for a drugstore product.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2012 4:05:00 PM More reviews by dawnfire90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

As far as value goes this is the best body wash. It's not as moisturizing as I would like but its really good considering the price which explains the high ratings imo. It hasn't ended my quest for the most moisturizing body wash yet though. I think this is rating so high just because its so cheap but still doesnt compare to the more expensive, more moisturizing drugstore body washes.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2011 9:16:00 PM More reviews by orcuttjm

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

This is my favorite body wash of all time. Moisturizing on my dry skin, even in the winter. Nice light scent that is not too overpowering. I usually buy this at the grocery store for $2 and it lasts 3-4 months. It also does not make my skin itchy, which lots of other soaps do. I use this in the shower 3-4 times a week with my Salux scrubbie and my skin is a million times better. More moisturized and ingrown hairs gone forever!

Edit: Forgot to add, this body wash is also thick enough to shave with. I've gotten rid of my shave gel altogether. Will continue to buy as long as this body wash exists.