July 23, 2014 | 1582 users online

Moisturizers - Olay - Complete All Day Moisturizer with Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 15 Sensitive

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2011 3:07:00 PM More reviews by uglyfetty

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this moisturizer! its great for summer and is very light, yet moisturizing at the same time. It never looks greasy yet gives my skin a nice glow.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/24/2011 5:49:00 AM More reviews by missalbatross

This product is not for me at all! I used it for about 5 days and then around my eye area I got a horrible allergic reaction. The skin around my eyes are now inflammed and red, they hurt and are extremely dry. Will not purchase again because of this. Other than that it was good to the rest of my skin and hydrated it nicely, but it gave me one of the WORST reactions i've had in a very long time.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/23/2011 8:37:00 AM More reviews by crawfore

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

This products serves as a light SPF moisturizer in the warmer weather but I have to use another moisturizer under it in the winter. The consistency is slightly runny and can easily get into your eyes so you have to be careful when applying it. It also leaves a shiny residue on your face after applying it but most sunscreen lotions do. Also, if you do not wash your face thoroughly enough at night, this lotions seems to cause tiny colorless bumps. Other than this, it works well under makeup. The SPF is good for weekdays when most of your time is spent inside but not sufficient on sunny weekends if you're outside for any length of time.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2011 3:25:00 PM More reviews by cynaga

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Lovely moisturizer! Makes my face feel soft without feeling oily.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2011 11:48:00 AM More reviews by lovelyk

Best sunscreen/moisturizer I've ever used. I'm prone to break outs and have combination skin that gets oily easily, especially wearing any kind of sunscreen, but this is so good for me. Doesn't leave me too oily at all, and softens so much. I had dry patches of skin from acne creams I use and this has fixed them almost completely, and I've been using it only about a week. LOVE it. I will buy it forever as long as they keep the same formula.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/3/2011 10:36:00 PM More reviews by junomacguff

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

Active Ingredients: Octisalate (6.0%), Zinc Oxide (3.0%)

Inactive Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Isohexadecane, Isopropyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Polyacrylamide, C13 14 Isoparaffin, Laureth 7, Steareth 21, Behenyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Dimethiconol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Sucrose Polycottonseedate, DMDM Hydantoin, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Disodium EDTA, Steareth 2, Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Leaf Juice, Oleth 3 Phosphate

The lotion contains cyclopentasiloxane which I can't use so I tried this instead and it's really nice. I have dry skin so this offers more moisture than the Complete SPF 15 Sensitive Skin lotion which saves me from needing another moisturizer underneath. This is not greasy at all and wears well under makeup.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/28/2011 3:30:00 PM More reviews by nothingreally

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

This review is for the bottled version. I was using this about a year before they changed the formula and was actually afraid to try the new formula after they added all those terrible sunscreen ingredients, so I can't comment on which is better. But I bought the 'new' gentle classic formula about 4 months ago and have been using it daily ever since. This won't perform miracles, but sometimes it's really hard to find just a basic moisturizer that doesn't try to do anything more than just moisturize skin(no extra potentially irritating ingredients). The SPF is not quite enough for the summer and this may not cut it for some with dry skin in the winter and might be too oily in the summer; it's really just for normal/combination skin. It's fragrance free which is very welcome to sensitive skin, but the sunscreen smell is very apparent with nothing else added to cover that up; this is something that doesn't bother me personally but it might be unpleasant for some.

I love it simply because it doesn't irritate my face at all and I wear this alone comfortably; I haven't worn coverup in months and I wouldn't do that if I had a moisturizer that irritated my skin a bit(which would spur me to wear foundation), one unlike Olay complete. This doesn't break me out at all, doesn't make me overly oily(this time of year so far), and gives basic protection from the sun if I'm just going about my daily routine, and that's really all I ask for for a daytime moisturizer. I would definitely recommend getting a separate one for the night, this is only adequate enough for the day but I don't mind since my night moisturizer satisfies all my dry skin needs. For those who need a simple moisturizer this is the go-to product, and for those that have a nighttime moisturizer that is enough for the skin this is a great alternative for the day.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/14/2011 6:06:00 PM More reviews by KP1234

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is a staple in my beauty arsenal. I really like how it's a light moisturizer but still makes my face soft.

After initially applying the product it gives me a nice dewy look. But since I have oily skin it I quickly turned into a grease ball. But the problem is easily remedied with pressed powder.

I would prefer a pump style, but I see the benefits of it being in a bottle. Overall it's the only decent light SPF moisturizer out there.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/13/2011 2:01:00 PM More reviews by sexyann

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Absolute crap!!! I used this 2 times and it broke me out horribly! I don't normally break out and had a clear face prior to using this but I woke up to many small and large painful red zits. I have dry, sensitive, fair, rosacea skin and this was very harsh on it. When I first put it on, it didn't moisturize, made my face feel "cracked", and somehow left it looking shiny. Oh, it also inflamed my rosacea. I'm so pissed at this product. Seriously, no matter how tough your skin is, don't try this product. Just try something else. It's not worth it and you couldn't pay me any amount of money to put this sh!t back on my face!

Edit: I forgot to add that I took this off prior to bed. This review is for the cream version. I also tried the lotion version, and while it is a better moisturizer, I don't like it either.

2nd EDIT: On the box is a green triangle saying something like "same gentle formula" so I think it may have been the old version and not the new formula.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/5/2011 4:26:00 AM More reviews by Pnko

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I read that they changed the formula and I don't know WHEN. I think I bought mine about 4-5 months ago.It is ofcourse finished now..
I think it's a decent moisturizer.It did its job for me.Altough it was good, I wanted to try a natural product for a change. But now I think I will go back to this.Not because it's perfect..But because I can't afford other changes and trials.