October 31, 2014 | 1588 users online

Deodorants - Certain Dri

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2013 12:56:00 AM More reviews by productjunkie97

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

This product is AMAZING! I am an overactive sweater, even if I'm sitting in a cool and comfortable room, I'm sweating. I put this on, went to bed and then the next day I didn't have a sweating problem!! I didn't have to worry about raising my arms up and showing stains to the world (I work with the public). I use this every night and I've never been happier. This is definitely a product that I will continue to use. Yes, $7 to $8 for a stick of deodorant may seem to be a bit much, but if you have overactive sweat glands it's well worth the cost.

I do find that it works better when I have freshly shaved armpits. I don't know if that's me or if the product actually works better that way, but it's just a suggestion.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2013 9:00:00 AM More reviews by Victoriassecret

I joined Makeup Alley just to share this product!! All throughout middle and high school I sweated profusely everyday and couldn't wear colored Tshirts or even colored cardigans that would show sweat stains. Even just at home I had sweat stains after just 5 minutes of putting on a shirt! It was terrible and embarrassing! After 6 years of it I was really self conscious and it had become a real issue. I happened to hear about certain dri and was suspicious because I didn't ANYTHING could solve my problem. I have only been using it for a few days and I DO NOT SWEAT ANYMORE! Just put it on at night and put regular deodorant on in the morning! It's seriously life changing for me. I love everything about this product. It's cheap and works better than I expected!! It did not itch or give me rashes. I will be using this product for the rest of my life. Happy happy happy girl!! :) now go try certain dri right now!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/29/2013 4:41:00 PM More reviews by moonbeam11

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Unfortunately, this did not work for me at all. I tried it for several weeks on two different occasions. It caused a bit of itching and irriation, but did nothing at all to decrease my underarm wetness.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2013 4:17:00 PM More reviews by sallygamest

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

First of all, I just made an account on this website just to make a review on this product its so awesome. So I was researching what to do because recently (last few months) Ive noticed a sweating problem showing up. when i wear certain light colored shirts i have huge sweat stains, and when I wear dark ones, i can feel the gross wetness. I bought this product less than a week ago, for only like $7 at a local drug store. I put it on every night, and the first night, I felt nothing, so itching burning ect. like people said they had, so i thought it wasnt working. The next night i put on like 6 or 7 strokes, and just a little tingling. However the past two nights that i have put on only 3 strokes, maybe 4, it itches really bad. However today I wore a light colored shirt that i havnt been able to wear in a long time. I packed a sweater just in case i needed to cover up sweat stains, but at the end of the day, I realized i never got any sweat stains, even after eating lunch outside in 80 degree weather. It hasnt even been a weak and i love this product so much and dont think i could live without it, its freaking awesome. So even if you only have a minor sweating problem, go get this product like right now. seriously.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/15/2013 11:12:00 PM More reviews by emiii53

THIS IS MY LIFE SAVER. I've had suchhhh bad underarm sweating problems since middle school. Doesnt matter what I'm doing, whether its hot or below freezing out...i sweat like crazy no matter what. I've tried everything all the way up to clinical strength. Everything I tried would last a week and fail. THIS was my last try...and im glad it was! I have minimal to no sweat now!

Pros: I can wear sleeves without sweating through, I never have uncomfortable wetness under my arms, lasts all day.

Cons: the roller ball gets stuck sometimes and u need to tip the whole thing upside down to get liquid out, STINGS BAD.

It may sting and itch and burn, but for me anything was better than sweat! And it isnt unbearable. Just bought the solid stick today because its supposed to be better for sensitive skin. We'll see!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2013 4:36:00 AM More reviews by EmRose6

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

My embarrassing holy grail beauty secret. I'm not an excessive sweater, but I do find that I sweat without lots of activity. Heck, I think I sweat just sitting doing nothing. Really it's not thaaaat much of an issue. However, I have an extremely sensitive nose, so once I smell my deodorant and sweat oxidize together...it's game over (especially if I'm wearing a shirt that is made up of synthetic fabric and not cotton) The beauty of this product is that I can be sweating on every other inch of my body except my underarms. I can wear whatever shirt I want and they will smell like I didn't even wear them. At the end of the day, I find that my Degree Ultra Clear deodorant has dried to a powdery finish and isn't drenched off from sweating. Yay! The only downsides to this are the application. I always applied more than two swipes and all I can say is OUCH. This feels like an a bee is stinging you with a needle instead of a stinger. But the pain is worth the sweat free underarms! I also had to wait for this to dry by keeping my arms behind my head as I fell asleep...at times I was too afraid to sleep in normal positions for fear of sweating the product off in my sleep! And, this was super cheap too. You can find this almost anywhere!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2013 9:54:00 AM More reviews by daisy7113

I use Certain-Dri in the stick form. The liquid roller ball was just too mcuh. Burning and itching like crazy. The stick is much more mild. I used to have such problems with sweating and smell even with the super duty deodarants. I could just be sitting doing nothing and I would sweat. So when I read about this, I knew I had to give it a try.
I apply it at night, right before bed and then use an all natural deo in the morning. Works beautifully! No more sweating or smelling and I can wear whatever now with no worries.

I just recommend the stick for less irritation.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/23/2013 12:37:00 AM More reviews by scopingforyou

ALL PROS: Works better than anything I've tried, including all the "clinical strengths" made by the name brands.

APPLICATION TIPS: Best to use this right before bed.(shake first) I alternate using this with using a regular antiperspirant before bed; so one night is this and the next is regular antiperspirant. It is still effective enough and gives my boy a little break from the strength of this.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2013 3:04:00 PM More reviews by whitneyj0508

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

An absolute miracle worker!!!!! My underarms sweat profusely when I get nervous or stressed. I do not sweat one single drop with this. It takes a few days to kick in, but after that you will be golden. It is worth every single penny to avoid the embarrassment!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2013 5:14:00 PM More reviews by jkpetite

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

BEST.STUFF.EVER! I cannot live without this product. It is simply amazing. I use it 2-3 times a week, at night, and WOW. I have yet to find an antiperspirant/deodorant that is effective. This product makes it so that it doesn't matter - I just use regular old Suave with no worries. No perspiration, no odor - no worries! Love it. I just roll on a thin layer, make sure you DO NOT shave before, and while there is a little itching, it goes away quickly. Super effective.