July 30, 2014 | 1951 users online

Deodorants - Certain Dri

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2013 4:36:00 AM More reviews by EmRose6

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My embarrassing holy grail beauty secret. I'm not an excessive sweater, but I do find that I sweat without lots of activity. Heck, I think I sweat just sitting doing nothing. Really it's not thaaaat much of an issue. However, I have an extremely sensitive nose, so once I smell my deodorant and sweat oxidize together...it's game over (especially if I'm wearing a shirt that is made up of synthetic fabric and not cotton) The beauty of this product is that I can be sweating on every other inch of my body except my underarms. I can wear whatever shirt I want and they will smell like I didn't even wear them. At the end of the day, I find that my Degree Ultra Clear deodorant has dried to a powdery finish and isn't drenched off from sweating. Yay! The only downsides to this are the application. I always applied more than two swipes and all I can say is OUCH. This feels like an a bee is stinging you with a needle instead of a stinger. But the pain is worth the sweat free underarms! I also had to wait for this to dry by keeping my arms behind my head as I fell asleep...at times I was too afraid to sleep in normal positions for fear of sweating the product off in my sleep! And, this was super cheap too. You can find this almost anywhere!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2013 9:54:00 AM More reviews by daisy7113

I use Certain-Dri in the stick form. The liquid roller ball was just too mcuh. Burning and itching like crazy. The stick is much more mild. I used to have such problems with sweating and smell even with the super duty deodarants. I could just be sitting doing nothing and I would sweat. So when I read about this, I knew I had to give it a try.
I apply it at night, right before bed and then use an all natural deo in the morning. Works beautifully! No more sweating or smelling and I can wear whatever now with no worries.

I just recommend the stick for less irritation.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/23/2013 12:37:00 AM More reviews by scopingforyou

ALL PROS: Works better than anything I've tried, including all the "clinical strengths" made by the name brands.

APPLICATION TIPS: Best to use this right before bed.(shake first) I alternate using this with using a regular antiperspirant before bed; so one night is this and the next is regular antiperspirant. It is still effective enough and gives my boy a little break from the strength of this.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2013 3:04:00 PM More reviews by whitneyj0508

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

An absolute miracle worker!!!!! My underarms sweat profusely when I get nervous or stressed. I do not sweat one single drop with this. It takes a few days to kick in, but after that you will be golden. It is worth every single penny to avoid the embarrassment!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2013 5:14:00 PM More reviews by jkpetite

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

BEST.STUFF.EVER! I cannot live without this product. It is simply amazing. I use it 2-3 times a week, at night, and WOW. I have yet to find an antiperspirant/deodorant that is effective. This product makes it so that it doesn't matter - I just use regular old Suave with no worries. No perspiration, no odor - no worries! Love it. I just roll on a thin layer, make sure you DO NOT shave before, and while there is a little itching, it goes away quickly. Super effective.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2013 9:22:00 PM More reviews by trillium13

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Like many others, this product was literally life changing for me. I can wear whatever I want to now, with no worries. I only wish I had discovered it sooner!! I use it every other night and this works perfectly. I alternate with Dove clinical strength, but to be honest if I skip a day or 2 I'm still ok. I do have some slight irritation but nothing too major. A very thin layer is all that's needed. This stuff is seriously amazing.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2013 9:01:00 PM More reviews by migle7

LOVE IT!!! it is my first time when i write the review because i need to share it!!!! it's amazing. i am like many others here that tried so many different deodorants and nothing worked until i found this! i am sooooooooooo happy no kidding! even when i do my daily spin classes(and trust me i sweat tons!) my armpits are dry!!! how is that even possible?:)) im so insecure about having wet armpits that i keep checking it every hour and certain dri doesn't disappoint. it's the best purchase i have ever made so far and hey, it's only like 5 dollars at Target! if you have excessive sweating go to the store right now and get CERTAIN DRI! also it does what it says on the packages, hold it for 72 hours!!!! actually im on my fourth day and it is still dry!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2013 6:56:00 PM More reviews by RoseJade

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I grew up with a condition that made me sweat…A LOT! It was very embarrassing as I could not control it. I tried many, many different things doctors recommended and researched nonstop for years. It’s a blessing I came across this and got my hands on it. I don’t know where I would be till this day. If you’ve had a problem with sweating you know it is extremely hard to feel confident and sexy while sweating non stop. It is so gross feeling. Honestly, Its a nightmare. This is why I want to share a bit of my story and how I no longer sweat. Yes, I NO LONGER SWEAT!!! :D Please read on…
So, I started using this 5 years ago and now I don’t even use deodorant. Please, know that I am not smelly or sweaty anymore. I’ve never had a problem with smell under my arms. I will occasional just use this once every so often just kinda like a idk maybe you would call it a touch up. lol.
So 5 years ago I started using this nightly and noticed right away. When I started seeing results I slowly dropped down to using it every other night then every third night, etc. The only pointers I can give where already stated on the box. I never read boxes so I tried this after I shaved…yeah wrong idea. It stings and is very uncomfortable. So take note of that and always read directions…just a friendly reminder! ;) This probably says not to use this anywhere else but the underarm area but maybe I shouldn’t have but I did…:) I used this on my legs and everywhere where I get sweaty and it worked amazing just as it did under the arms!! I really can’t stress how amazing this is. I mean its life changing. I would be wearing black, heavy sweatshirts to try to hide the stains and I’d still get sweat marks through those thick sweatshirts. In the freezing winter I would be sweating like a dang pig. I know so many people out there go through this and this is the answer it’s a miracle!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2013 8:15:00 PM More reviews by RoseeO

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Certain dri has saved my life. I used to sweat sooo bad it was embarrassing. I would have big sweat stain on my shirts. It didnt smell bad because I wore deodorant, but the deodorant did nothing for the sweating. I sweat very easily and I also sweat when im nervous. it got so bad that I hated leaving my house during the daytime in the summer because I knew I would sweat. Ahhhhh! Horrible. I tried dove clinical and it did nothing for me. I read about certain dri and decided to give it a try. wow! This stopped my sweating completely. I started off using it every night but now I use it once a week. I no longer worry about sweating. amazing product!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2013 3:33:00 PM More reviews by ihubah

At $7, it was cheaper than buying my regular deodorant and it works better. Certain dry is an antiperspirant so unlike a deodorant that just covers up the smell of sweat, it prevents sweating. You just apply this before bed and the next day you will be sweat free. This product is amazing and i was so surprised that it worked because when i was younger, I had minor anxiety problems and I perspired a lot. I constantly had small sweat marks and i didn't even perform any physical activity and i would become so self conscious that i would always keep my arms by my side which produced more sweat. All in all, i was a mess and deodorant just didn't cut it. After i bought certain dry it really helped with the sweating. During the winter, I'm ok with just the certain dry but during the summer i like to be extra safe with a layer of deodorant.