October 25, 2014 | 1743 users online

Blush - Everyday Minerals - Natural Blush

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 2/2/2008 8:45:00 PM More reviews by venteux

This blush/face colour is just too light for me. I like the idea of adding a little "glow" to my face on days where I don't want to wear blush or too much makeup. Although I love EM, unfortunately, this colour just doesn't show up on me. For reference I'm an NC30-35, Golden Medium (olive), or Buttered Tan (warm).

rated 4 of 5 on 1/29/2008 11:28:00 PM More reviews by ChaCha_83

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My friend bought this in full size and she told me nothing showed on her at all so I bought from her instead.

My review on this one that this Natural blusher is great for highlighting on the cheeks, nose, chin, under eyes or the sides and forehead. For very fair skin I would suggest you try the sample cos it might not show up at all but for NC20 (Light Olive) it does give a glow to it.

One more, great for eyeshadow base as well... =)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2008 7:33:00 PM More reviews by greatpph

I wear Medium Beige Warm for EM. Can't find any blush that works for me. My face is naturally blushed, so no matter what kind of blush I use, it looks all the same.
However, the Natural Blush sort of neutrualize my rosy face and adds more depth. It's good for highlighting & contouring.
I also added some natural blush to some Pick Me Up concealer to make a finishing dust. Bring a glow to my face.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2008 10:22:00 AM More reviews by Shayron

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This is very light and very shiny. Too shiny to use alone.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/14/2008 9:25:00 PM More reviews by dianaschu

It's a basic highlighter for cheeks, nothing to write home about. Looks nice when lightly swept on top of cheekbones over any matte blush. Looks identical to good china eyeshadow, but you get more product.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2007 12:07:00 AM More reviews by aocoats

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

i love this blush. i hate buying blushes from the edm website because it's really hard to judge how they'll look like on because, frankly, the blushes i like the most look really bizarre color-wise on the website. every edm blush i really like i never would have purchase based on how they look on the website. my point being, don't be really weirded out by how completely washed-out looking it looks on the website. i'm PPP and it imparts this beautiful rosy glow to my cheeks that's near impossible to screw up. since i'm so pale, i find that i'm a real klutz oftentimes when it comes to blush application, and i either look like a clown or my complexion looks really dirty. i can count on one hand (and i've tried a LOT) the number of blushes that i will even consider wearing because of the klutz-factor, and this is one of the few that makes the cut. that said, it probably only qualifies as a proper blush for you pale girls, but i imagine it'd make a lovely highlighter for you lovely tan ladies.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/9/2007 5:29:00 PM More reviews by jiney17

I like this. I was afraid it would be very glittery and frosty from the other reviews, but it's actually an awesome highlighter. It is a neutral light eggshell color that adds a soft-lit, pearly sheen to skin rather than glitter or even shimmer. And the stuff is so light and sheer that it's perfect to dust on top of other blushes to liven them up a bit. I got a mini sized version as an extra in a swap and would probably repurchase in a larger size.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/8/2007 1:56:00 AM More reviews by lmw19

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I'm pretty sure that this is the same color as the eyeshadow "Good China," so if your eyes look good in that, try it on your face before purchasing "Natural" blush.
This is a nice highlighter, but the shimmer is a bit too blue for me. I was using it with my moisturizer to have that nice radiance, but I've recently switched moisturizers, and I don't have much use for this blush anymore. It's easily mixed with matte shades if you're looking for a little pearly cheek, but I've found if I apply it plain, the shimmer settles into my enlarged pores and just accentuates them more.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/26/2007 12:03:00 AM More reviews by noric

This is really more of a highlighting powder than a blush. Wouldn't use it for blush especially on tan skin, but I did discover that dipping a very tiny bit of it up on my finger before applying tinted or plain moisturizer gives a nice glowy finish.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2007 4:25:00 PM More reviews by CherAnd

This stuff is so very subtle and pretty!! I really like it for an all over face brighten. I got this in my sample kit, and I will be buying more once it runs out.