Trader Joe's Balanced Moisturizing Nourish Spa Conditioner

4.3

Price: $

Price: $

Purified water, organic rosemary oil, organic valencia orange citrus, organic mango, organic lemongrass, organic ginko biloba, organic echinacea, organic willow bark, organic sea kelp, organic chamomile flower, organic textured soy protein, organic lavender, organic grapefruit citrus, Tocopherol (Vit E), Acetamide MEA, Cetyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Methylparaben, propylparaben, botanical fragrance

on 9/3/2011 3:08:00 PM

I really like this, it pairs well with the shampoo! I started using this about a week n a half ago and have noticed a huge difference. My hair is softer, lighter, fuller, and my natural volume is back. I've never tried any other organic shampoo and conditioners but I would recommend this one.

on 7/4/2011 2:23:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

I usually don't have luck with cheapo/drugstore conditioners but this is one of the few that allows me to get a comb through my thick, tangly hair. Lots of slip, softens hair instantly. Under $3! and works better than much more expensive conditioners I've tried.

on 5/1/2011 6:46:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

This did not moisturize my hair enough and left it very poofy. I got major tangles with this. My hairs would need to separated when dry, as they would sometimes stick together, as if there was residue on it. Am using it up as a shave cream.

on 3/9/2011 7:49:00 AM

I really like this conditioner. Not sure if it's ALL-natural, but it's mostly natural ingredients. Works suprisingly well, I even skipped my keratin conditioner that I normally use and my wavy thick hair was easy to style, blow, straighten, etc. Leaves the hair silky. Also I love the smell - kind of a subtle slightly citrus herbal scent. Very clean and spa-like scent.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

amazing!! so cheap yet SO good. makes my hair feel its softest

on 12/27/2010 6:44:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Other, Other, Fine

Love the conditioner. I use it as a co-wash, detangling rinse, and even a small dollop as a leave in if I am air drying my hair in a bun or ponytail. Its wonderful. Ingredients are yummy, and it smells fresh and fruity, like mangos? I use with the corresponding shampoo, and I will definitely repurchase. During the winter, I add a big squeeze of jojoba oil into the bottle - it helps lock in even more hydration during the cold winter months! I love it.

on 7/12/2010 2:00:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

didnt condition my hair enough, gave it to my little son. great price, great ingredients, wish it came in a pump.

on 6/17/2010 3:49:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Wow this product works so well. I use a solid shampoo bar so my hair, which I have been growing out, was getting really tangled. I wanted a natural conditioner but I didn't want to spend too much money. I have had a good experience with all things Trader Joe brand so I gave this a shot and I don't think I will ever go back to anything else. Plus the bottle is big so it will probably last a while.

on 5/28/2010 7:44:00 PM

EW! Who likes the smell of this stuff??? Maybe they've changed the formula since all those glowing reviews were written, but it smells AWFUL. It's like musty, old lady perfume that's been sitting in the sun for awhile. I never would have bought it if I'd smelled it first, but I was in a hurry to get home and I remembered reading good things about it. I'll probably give it away since I can't return it.

That said, I still gave it 2 lippies for working decently and not being too expensive. It's pretty much your standard conditioner. I didn't find it too drying like some reviewers, and so far it doesn't seem to weigh my hair down either. My hair is pretty healthy and manageable anyways, so that's not saying much.

In summary: smell before you buy.

on 4/30/2010 8:29:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Works pretty well but not any better than most conditioners, so its nothing special. However it smells absolutely TERRIBLE! I know that I seem to be in the minority here, but I just can't stand the smell, it's not fruity or floral at all - it almost reminds me of the sort of spicy-ish smell that some churches have. I don't want to be wasteful and throw it out, but none of the several people who I've tried to give my nearly full bottle of it want it because it smells so bad. However, it is pretty cheap & its nice that it is natural and cruelty free so if you like the smell it would be a good choice.