December 22, 2014 | 877 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Nivea - Nivea Soft Moisturizing Creme

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2014 12:29:00 PM More reviews by emmaimasterman

Best lotion I've ever used. I have repurchased this product numerous times - that says something.
I use this all over the body, and on my face every night. It is really light and doesn't make my already oily skin feel too oily. It doesn't cause breakouts, and the scent is light and powdery - doesn't bother me at all.
I would definitely recommend this product!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2014 4:06:00 PM More reviews by Lexyoyo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Ok, people who hate the packaging need to know the same stuff also comes in a tube.
I have normal to dry, very young skin, and this is beautiful on my skin. It soothes itchiness from some stripping cleansers, it is the perfect level of absorbency, and as it says, its soft and creamy. Perfect as a first moisturiser or for all ages, my mum, me and my gran all use it with the same great results.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2014 12:04:00 PM More reviews by kitskats

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I adore this cream! Smells good works well doesn't make my hands greasy after applying! Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2014 1:53:00 PM More reviews by madscientist01

I got this as a xmas present, so I can't comment on how expensive or inexpensive it is.

My skin is more complicated than just "oily" or "acne-prone". It can be extremely dry (to the point where my skin flakes and looks like dander on my shirt..gross, I know), yet still oily, acne-prone, and very sensitive (I get a lot of allergic reactions).

I started using this because I've been having a lot of bad dryness lately, which it has been helping with. It feels very heavy and greasy when you first apply it, but it absorbs within a couple minutes. It leaves my skin feeling nice and silky, but doesn't make me overly oily. It also hasn't caused me to breakout (to my surprise), and hasn't caused any allergic reactions. Yay!

The packaging however, is really unhygienic.

EDIT: I recently discovered you can purchase this in a squeeze tube! It's pricier that way, but much more hygienic.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/17/2014 12:14:00 PM More reviews by gialastuin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

this is the first moisturizer I tried on my face and it worsened my skin so bad, I had creepy acne because of this. It smelt great because of the perfume.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/19/2013 3:09:00 PM More reviews by lashandbrow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This would be a good moisturizer for acne prone oily skin. I am acne prone dry skin so it's just not enough for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/15/2013 4:32:00 PM More reviews by Marytales

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love this! I picked up a small pot in a pound store, having found the normal Nivea cream too thick for my skin, I thought I'd give this a try. My skin is quite sensitive, I often find moisturisers tend to sting and feel tight on my skin, but this glides on leaving your skin feeling fresh, glowing and plumped. It kind of reminds me a little bit of l'oreal youth code day moisturiser, which I tried once and loved, but at £15 a pot that also seemed to last only 3 weeks, this is just as good, if not better, because a tiny travel sizes pot seemed to last 3 weeks for me! My skin tends to have a few breakouts, but gets quite dry from the cold and sensitivity, and this is the perfect day moisturiser for dealing with all of the above, as well as feeling very soothing as you apply it. An absolute bargain, I will always make sure I have a pot of this to hand!

rated 2 of 5 on 11/29/2013 2:34:00 AM More reviews by Calliopi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I tried this on my face & it left me with clogged pores. It does make an OK hand cream though, will not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2013 5:38:00 AM More reviews by julsey

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have sensitive skin and allergic to some products so I struggle to find affordable moisturizers that don't cause a reaction. This product is effective and mild. Only thing I'm not crazy about is the smell is a bit too floral, but not offensive.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2013 4:58:00 PM More reviews by EugeneJ

First I was skeptical about applying this to my face, however after a week of use I literally screamed OMG when applying my foundation in the morning. I have combination skin so my cheeks get very dry and flaky and rough!! I thought the only key to this was to always exfoliate and considered to buy myself a clarisonic, however after using this cream, my cheeks became extremely soft and not flaky!! and you cannot beat the price