September 17, 2014 | 1769 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Nivea - Nivea Soft Moisturizing Creme

rated 1 of 5 on 12/19/2013 3:09:00 PM More reviews by lashandbrow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This would be a good moisturizer for acne prone oily skin. I am acne prone dry skin so it's just not enough for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/15/2013 4:32:00 PM More reviews by Marytales

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love this! I picked up a small pot in a pound store, having found the normal Nivea cream too thick for my skin, I thought I'd give this a try. My skin is quite sensitive, I often find moisturisers tend to sting and feel tight on my skin, but this glides on leaving your skin feeling fresh, glowing and plumped. It kind of reminds me a little bit of l'oreal youth code day moisturiser, which I tried once and loved, but at £15 a pot that also seemed to last only 3 weeks, this is just as good, if not better, because a tiny travel sizes pot seemed to last 3 weeks for me! My skin tends to have a few breakouts, but gets quite dry from the cold and sensitivity, and this is the perfect day moisturiser for dealing with all of the above, as well as feeling very soothing as you apply it. An absolute bargain, I will always make sure I have a pot of this to hand!

rated 2 of 5 on 11/29/2013 2:34:00 AM More reviews by Calliopi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I tried this on my face & it left me with clogged pores. It does make an OK hand cream though, will not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2013 5:38:00 AM More reviews by julsey

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have sensitive skin and allergic to some products so I struggle to find affordable moisturizers that don't cause a reaction. This product is effective and mild. Only thing I'm not crazy about is the smell is a bit too floral, but not offensive.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2013 4:58:00 PM More reviews by EugeneJ

First I was skeptical about applying this to my face, however after a week of use I literally screamed OMG when applying my foundation in the morning. I have combination skin so my cheeks get very dry and flaky and rough!! I thought the only key to this was to always exfoliate and considered to buy myself a clarisonic, however after using this cream, my cheeks became extremely soft and not flaky!! and you cannot beat the price

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2013 6:29:00 PM More reviews by citygirl91

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love the Nivea Soft cream. My face has been so dry for the past couple of week (no breakouts though) and after putting this on, it was hydrated and soft. The name definitely fits.

I used to only use this for my hands and body, but now, I'm finding out that it actually makes a very good facial moisturizer. I have a large jar and a travel-sized one, but I prefer carrying around the small travel size pots that are sold in Walgreens and CVS. I bought 3 travel-sized jars when they were on sale. When I run out in a small pot, I just refill it using a spatula.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/3/2013 5:11:00 AM More reviews by erikavelasco

The great thing about this moisturiser is that you don't need to use a lot in one go to notice how soft your skin is, which is great as this has lasted me the whole year. It is so light on your skin/face, it makes every other creme feel really heavy! Works well with any type of skin but probably not oily. Also a lot of people are complaining that it is in a tub, i'm from australia and I can find them in tubs and bottles (which i own both) so surely it is available wherever you live! I let my friend use some of mine and she was so happy with the results that she brought herself a bottle, so listen to the reviews because this product really is great, effective and cheap! xx

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2013 8:38:00 PM More reviews by Lizzielizay

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I don't use much moisturizer so I just get the little $1 sample tubs and it last me along time. I love how this doesn't break me out and it doesn't look greasy/oily on the skin. Not much to say other than its a perfect and simple moisturizer.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2013 6:44:00 PM More reviews by sweetdase

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this product on the hunt for a new moisturizer and after reading reviews, I decided to purchase this at my local superstore. I bought this version over the original blue container cream since people said this one is better for the face. I've been using this for sometime and it works well. My face has not broke out and my face feels hydrated and moisturized throughout the day. it works great under make up as well and doesn't make my face feel sticky. I don't mind the scent of the cream either. The only bad thing is the packaging as it is in the tub container so not exactly hygienic but I'd keep using it for the product. If only Nivea could make their products in a squeeze tube or a pump, that would be great! I would repurchase this cream once I run out. I bought the small travel size as well for traveling purposes. I'm glad some drugstore brands make travel size that are cheap. And as well, the price for the cream is cheap. well, I suppose most drugstore products are usually cheap in price but definitely great for being a drugstore brand.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2013 4:39:00 PM More reviews by meg042675

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This has become my go-to facial moisturizer. I discovered how well it works on my face on a cruise 2 years ago. My face was very sunburned and my nose an forehead was peeling. I had a sample size/to-go size of this creme and decided to use it on my face. To my surprise and delight it worked wonders for my face. The peeling skin vanished all day and my skin in general was smoother and brighter.