August 20, 2014 | 1476 users online

Bronzers - Rimmel - Natural Bronzer - 21 Sun Light

rated 4 of 5 on 11/27/2012 12:15:00 AM More reviews by bluesunrise17

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

It's pretty good for me. Gives a natural-looking (sometimes if too heavily applied may look a bit orange, but that might be because of my skin tone) glow under cheekbones and where the sun normally hits. The cover on the packaging is very flimsy, though... I like it and the price of it but am still looking for my perfect one :)

rated 4 of 5 on 11/6/2012 11:11:00 PM More reviews by Irenelb

I love this bronzer. It comes on very natural looking for me, and gives my very pale face a healthy glow! For such a low price, it's definitely worth it. My only problem is that sometimes if i accidently apply too much it comes off as uneven, and blotchy.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/5/2012 6:16:00 PM More reviews by VanessaCAT

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

way too light, even on my light skin

and fades way too fast, no matter how much I put on

=(

in love with arbonne bronzer but at $36, I'm trying to find something cheaper that is actually going to last, ughh

rated 3 of 5 on 11/4/2012 8:38:00 PM More reviews by purploscity

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought this bronzer as a cheap winter colour until next Summer when I plan to buy a more expensive one. It met all my expectations, and it is very blendable, pigmented, matte, and a very realistic colour for fair skin. Of course, the packaging is AWFUL. It is ugly, and the lid does not secure at all. It is also very thin, flimsy plastic.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/26/2012 11:44:00 PM More reviews by emilyamour

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

This is a pretty good bronzer for the price (about $4-5) I use this mostly on my neck and chest because my face is a bit darker than my neck/chest. But I do use this for contouring. This looks very subtle and natural on my medium skin because this is kind of a lighter shade, but that's good for everyday. Like most bronzers, this can turn orange if you overapply, especially if you have fair skin. This isn't super pigmented, which makes it hard to overdo, but still pigmented enough to only have to dip my brush in once for each cheek.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/26/2012 12:25:00 PM More reviews by ContagiousSound

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

At last a bronzer that is matte and doesn't go on orange. I have been looking for a nice bronzer that is affordable and is matte. I was contemplating on buying Bobbi Brown Bronzing Powder, but I will stick with Rimmel for now :).

I chose this also because I wanted a subtle contouring bronzer.

I hated finding super shimmering bronzers because it doesn't suit my face because I sometimes have an oily face, and I don't want to look any more oily than I am.

Pros:
- It's a matte bronzer that has no shimmers
- Much more affordable than the other matte bronzer I have been looking at.
- You can build up colour easily without it looking orange and cakey.( this is dependent of your skins undertone)
- Blends nicely and naturally for a beautiful sun kissed look.

Cons:
The only think that bother me with this is the packaging is horrible. My screw top lid doesn't screw on tightly and comes off in my makeup bag. And it is made out of flimsy plastic that is not durable, and may break easily

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2012 9:52:00 PM More reviews by cmacintyre100

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

Love this bronzer! I have longed for a matte bronzer that does not turn my skin orange - this one is perfect. Nicely pigmented, blends well, matte finish, it creates a beautiful natural glow. Excellent price at $7 CAD. Will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/22/2012 12:36:00 AM More reviews by songtothesiren

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

As others have mentioned, this bronzer works extremely well for fair skin. It's matte, with no visible shimmer left on the face, and doesn't look orange or fake. It gives my face a very slight and natural tanned finish. It is quite sheer, but that's what I like about it - that it's hard to over-apply, and ends up looking extremely natural. This would probably be too light for anyone with medium-dark skin tones.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/7/2012 7:36:00 PM More reviews by sarahc93

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

Perfect bronzer for fair skin. The best one I've purchased so far without breaking my budget. Other bronzers tend to make my face look dirty, but this one is just sheer enough that it adds a pretty glow. I'm very impressed with its wearability; it lasts all day.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2012 6:17:00 PM More reviews by cocolovescocopuffs

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I'm shocked to say I actually like this bronzer. I bought it b/c I had a coupon and it was cheap ($3). I thought "no way this will be good" b/c it looked so orange in the store. But its very natural looking and the tone is just right. I'm fairly white (NW20) and this is pretty perfect for me. So many bronzers I try look bad on me, usually too dark and too obvious (and it gets worse as the day goes on). I find its hard to over do this bronzer. Its a fine line between good and really bad when I use my Hoola or Chocolate Soleil. This is much more forgiving to those of us with an unintentional heavy hand.