October 1, 2014 | 1030 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - Tweezerman - tweezers

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2013 5:45:00 PM More reviews by Lilil95

I LOVE THESE! I never get my eyebrows waxed because I hate it and these get hairs so easily so I don't have to!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/6/2013 11:11:00 PM More reviews by FusiaFever

I got the mini version from Ulta for around $15 dollars. I used to have the Revlon brand tweezers from CVS for $8. Tweazerman tweezers are the perfect size, as they fit perfectly into my hand. They are the sharpest and most precise tweezers that I have ever owned. I finally gave in after years of switching up cheap tweezers, which were fairly dull to begin with.

The tweezers are purple and come in a plastic case. I make sure not to drop them. It has been nearly half a year, and they are as good as new.

I will be sure to repurchase these, if needed. I was wavering between getting these and the Anastasia tweezers. These came out about $10 cheaper. They are just as precise.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/28/2013 2:31:00 AM More reviews by zrwr00

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I always wanted to try these but they seemed quite expensive for tweezers until I realized I am spending at least double because I was purchasing tweezers every couple moths because they would lose their grabbing ability after use. My dad got them for me for Christmas and they are still working great another thing I noticed was I have the breastcancer ones and they have a rhinestoned ribbon and none of the rhinestones have fallen of which I think is impressive. They also come in a nice plastic case which you can store them in so they are in a bigger package another are easier to find and you don't lose them. I would definitely repurchase them if they without or I lost them etc.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/16/2013 3:54:00 PM More reviews by Merryweather

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't like these tweezers to be honnest.It will work for about 2/3 weeks and then turns blunt over night in a matter of speech!Same goes for the Anastasia tweezers!I prefer at this moment the billion dollar brow tweezers .They will pull out even the smallest/shortest hair and i have been using it for about 5/6 months now and still sharp as a blade.It.s not cheap but it's also not cheap to have to buy new tweeezerman's every month

rated 4 of 5 on 4/19/2013 4:21:00 PM More reviews by ninnu

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Good tweezers for precise work. Everyone should own these, I have had mine for years.

I didn't give five lippies, because the tip cover is not as long lasting as the tweezers, and cannot be replaced. Without it, the tweezers are not very well protected at all.

I will repurchase if I ever loose mine.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2013 12:24:00 AM More reviews by ilovelipbutters

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Okay so even though there are already so many good reviews on this product, I feel that I need to add my opinion because I LOVE THEM SO MUCH! I had been using the cheap old average Trim brand tweezers for years.. And because they were all I had ever used, I never thought I was missing out on anything special. I thought a tweezer was just a tweezer.. Until I bought these! I first heard about these tweezers a looong time ago & still hear about them all the time. I always wondered what all the hype was about but I couldn't wrap my mind around the thought of them being so expensive. So eventually I caved when I saw the travel size set which comes with 2 smaller pairs (one pointed, one slanted) for around $19. I thought this was a good way to try them out because it was a better deal for my money. I used them that night on my eyebrows & I was absolutely amazed at how well they gripped the hair & how sharp & precise they were. The only thing I didn't like was that I saw many people got a little carrying case for the travel pairs & I didn't :( but anywho.. My Trim tweezers slipped off the hairs ALOT which made it painful and I could NOT get small hairs no matter how hard I tried. The tweezerman grips even the tiniest of hairs with ease. I loved these so much that 2 days later, I went back out & purchased a full size slanted pair for $23.99 & they were worth every penny. The hairs practically JUMP into the tweezers & when & if they get dull, you can go to the tweezerman website & fill out the form, print it out, & mail them FOR FREE to be sharpened which is amazing. Now if there is something wrong with your tweezers and they can no longer be sharpened, they give u the option for them to send them back to you, OR they can keep them and give you a coupon for a discount on a new pair. Overall, I love these things. They're cute, sharp, & work so well & I plan to buy a few more pairs in other colors just for backups incase I ever lose them or to have a spare if I need to send mine out. So if you're wondering if they're worth spending the money on, the answer is yes!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2013 4:07:00 PM More reviews by JaneWhit99

Great tweasers. I use to pluck my eyebrows, simple as that haha

rated 3 of 5 on 3/10/2013 12:54:00 AM More reviews by ilyvivimouse

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

TO be honest before going out and buying these tweezers I had a very high expectation because of all the great reviews. I have to say these tweezers are the best I’ve tried, but they aren’t like the best thing in the world.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/20/2013 3:42:00 AM More reviews by violettuxedo

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Not happy with tweezerman anymore since they are now making their tweezers in INDIA!
The quality has gone from the very best when they were made in countries like Germany, Italy and Switzerland.
I have been using Tweezerman for about 25 years and have about ten of these little creatures.
I decided to go to Sephora and buy the slanted and a pointed tweezerman. I knew immediately something was different when I started to use these brand new tweezers because they just did not have the exacting grip like a new tweezerman should have. When I examined the tweezerman closely, you can see stamped insidiously the name 'INDIA' on it.
The quality of the steel and the point and the edge is nothing like the 'old' made in Europe Tweezerman.
This is typical of companies, they want to maximize profit but in doing so, they have compromised their quality and now they have lost me as a customer.
I will never purchase another Tweezerman made in INDIA!

10 out of 16 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2013 2:34:00 PM More reviews by Parisa909

The performance of these tweezers far outstrips any conventional tweezers I have ever tried. The slanted tips are so sharp, which is great for removing every single stray hair, and right at the roots! The tips allow me to grip each hair and remove it quickly, especially the fine hairs that aren’t discernable at first glance. Infact, the Tweezerman Tweezers tips' are hand filed to ensure that the finished result is indeed precision perfect. If you are one of those women who favour an incredibly sharp, angular shape of brow, these will definitely let you achieve that look.
In particular, they make plucking the ‘mono-brow’ middle area of the eyebrows so effortlessly quick.

They can also be used to remove facial hair that is fine, coarse or wispy. They are honestly the sharpest and best-performing tweezers on the market today.
I honestly recommend that all women who undergo eyebrow maintenance to invest in a pair of these. I know they are expensive, but once you try these and see how good they are, you will never go back to any other tweezer!