Annabelle Smoothliners

4.5

BLACK/NOIR; BRONZE; BROWNIE/BRUN; GUNMETAL; JADE; METEORITE CYCLOPENTASILOXANE C11-12 ISOPARAFFIN PARAFFIN POLYBUTENE SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL HYDROGENATED COTTONSEED OIL CERESIN OZOKERITE CERA MICROCRISTALLINA/MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX/CIRE MICROCRISTALLINE TOCOPHEROL ASCORBYL PALMITATE PHENOXYETHANOL MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR: IRON OXIDES MICA TITANIUM DIOXIDE ULTRAMARINES FERRIC FERROCYANIDE METAL DAZE CYCLOPENTASILOXANE C11-12 ISOPARAFFIN PARAFFIN POLYBUTENE CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL HYDROGENATED COTTONSEED OIL SILICA CERESIN OZOKERITE CERA MICROCRISTALLINA/MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX/CIRE MICROCRISTALLINE TOCOPHEROL TIN OXIDE ASCORBYL PALMITATE CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE PHENOXYETHANOL MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR: IRON OXIDES TITANIUM DIOXIDE FERRIC FERROCYANIDE MICA

on 7/3/2009 2:50:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

Ahh.. my favourite underrated drugstore brand is Annabelle! Smoothliners are yet another nice product. These are great liners for the price I always pick up one or two when I spot a sale. I am especially fond of Brownie a deep, rich, and dark brown. They have great staying power on me. They glide on smoothly, living up to their name. All of the shades I have tried are very well-pigmented. In the future, I plan to stick with buying these over high-end brand eyeliners, and I suggest you do the same. Or at the very least, just give one of these a try.

on 6/18/2009 11:30:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

So..I think i just wrote a review for this under something else-- hmm..which one is the REAL one...haha
My bad :|
Anyway, I love these SO much.
I had always used annabelle liners (the normal ones) but when I branched out, I was so happy to have taken the plunge.
They are my fave drugstore liner, or liner period, really. Pigmented, blendable, sets fairly quickly-- minimum leakage, oh-- and CHEAP! Wahoo!

This has to be my favourite liner ever! As a huge fan of black liner for many years, this has to be the darkest one I've tried. Goes on so smooth. This is the only one I will buy. :)

on 5/30/2009 9:14:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I always have issues with my eyeliner smudging on my oily lids, but this is the first eyeliner that can actually last half the day.
I haven't tried out many eyeliners so my review may not be the best to compare to, but this went on very smoothly and the colour came out very dark and black.
As I said before, it does smudge a bit by midday, but it's the best liner I've found so far.

on 5/3/2009 2:09:00 PM

After reading the reviews, I picked this up in "Brownie". The colour is perfect, looks like black from far away, but less harsh. As mentioned before, it is very smooth. I was surprised when I first used it. However, I don't think I'll repurchase because it smudges on me in a few hours and I have to constantly check my eyeliner (I have oily lids though and I've never had much success with eyeliner on my lower lids). Recommeded if you don't have oily lids.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I just picked the black one up from my local drugstore and I must say I love it! The color is very powerful and the staying power is amazing. I'm used to an eyeliner where I have to reapply it various times a day but with this one I put it on in the morning and it lasts all day. Its dirt cheap and goes on smoothly, no need to push hard or go over the area more then once. It's a great product!

on 3/3/2009 5:14:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Yes, these are excellent. Super super creamy and smooth, and very dark (I have the black one). At the end of the day, it still looks like a sharp line, which I can't say about other liners I've tried. I hate how it smudges all over my sharpener, and is such a pain to clean off. However, that's a small price to pay for such a great liner.

on 11/15/2008 7:22:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

These smooth liners are waterproof, and they glide on like butter. I've tried liners from many brands, and this one blows them out of the water!
I use it on my waterline and it lasts ALL DAY. The black is really dark and intense, highly pigmented.
Does not irritate my sensitive eyes.
Super cheap.
edit: I always have this in my purse as a back up liner, but I think I like CG new liquiline blast better :)) blackfire is even more intense black than this!

on 10/17/2008 11:17:00 PM

When i first bought and used this product, i did like it a lot coz it's very pigmented, creamy and easily to be applied. But after i wore it for a while, it started smudging when the weather was hot and my eyelid was getting really oily. However, as a drugstore brand eyeliner, i think it's pretty decent considering the quality and price. I recommend this product to someone who have dry and non-oily eyelids or only use it in winter or fall time.

on 10/5/2008 3:17:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I've been hearing great things about this product, so I thought I would give it a try. I purchased black and brownie. I wore brownie today, it's nice, glides on easily, shows up pretty well.