July 28, 2014 | 2127 users online

Self Tanners - Malibu Tan - Hemp Golden Glow Skin Firming Bronzing Moisturizer

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/16/2012 2:02:00 PM More reviews by underage

I don't get the hype about this self-tanner. I HATE the smell. It does not smell like self-tanner but it smells like cheap tropical lotion. I also don't like how it leaves me feeling sticky all day. Even when I use this daily, I do not feel like I get any color. I'm very pale so I expected to see a difference but it was barely noticeable. I won't repurchase. I think Banana Boat is much better for a few dollars more!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2012 1:56:00 PM More reviews by ClaireBear728

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this tanner. I have used it for years and it has never given me a problem. As with all self-tanners, it is best to exfoliate elbows and knees to avoid any "orange" patches, but I like the fact that this product does not give an orange tint all over. I will definitely continue to use/buy and I recommend it to anyone.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2012 5:32:00 PM More reviews by junkymonkey91

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have bought almost every self tanner and this is my favorite. Subtle yet beautiful color. I have pasty white skin and it doesn't make me orange!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2012 12:58:00 PM More reviews by lushorchid

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I've been using this a few weeks and can safely say, it's a definite repurchase. Purchased it at Walmart at $6 / 18 oz, product comes in a plastic lotion style bottle with a locking pump dispenser. Thick consistency, with a creamy banana scent.. perhaps slightly plastic-y. While I don't love the scent I'm happy to deal with it considering this tanner is mostly devoid of the usual biscuit DHA scent. Easy application, no streaky mess, and a totally realistic gorgeous glow in 2 days. Love that I can just slap it on and go, don't have to worry about the usual tanning arsenal of gloves, exfoliators, mitts, etc.

9 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2012 3:20:00 PM More reviews by Kayanne95

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

For the past year I have been using this self tanner, which for me, is safe and healthy for my skin. It smells sweet, gives me a healthy sunkissed glow, and is inexpensive! I am reliant on this! Def recommend this to anyone who wants a beautiful beach glow :)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2012 10:00:00 PM More reviews by almajanessa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This product is wonderful! I picked it up at Walmart for $5, and it is the best five bucks I've ever spent on a self tanner. I have tried St Tropez, and Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess and the Malibu one works just as good. It doesn't streak and fades evenly giving you a great looking tan. It doesn't turn you orange and smells great. Go out and buy it you won't regret it.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/3/2012 11:51:00 AM More reviews by angel2011

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Love. that's all. This is such a nice product and suprising too. I stole this from my sister and tried it for a couple days and loved it. It instantly made my skin glow and not to mention after a week or so of using it it made me sooo bronze. And the smell just reminds me of banana boat sunscreen if you've ever smelled that. It's also superrr moisturizing & dry's quickly. The only problem is that it's really thick and feels like someones draped a wool blanket on you. Other than that I really love this and suggest it to any fair- friends who want a beautiful glow.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2011 3:13:00 PM More reviews by ShawnaRans

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

With new medications I am on tanning in a bed or the actually sun is impossible for me. I like a year around natural glow so I use this as my daily moisturizer. My natural skin tone is Casper Ghost White so I wasn't looking for dark, just a bronzing glow. I tried them all Jergens, Dove, etc. I was never pleased with the staining of my nails, ankles, elbows, wrist and such. This one is by far the best out there. The smell is light and fruity like a splash of Summer. Easy to apply with light coats means no streaking and color isn't too dark to look fake nor is it that orange color. The price is just under $6 at Walmart so you truly can't go wrong. Every Lady needs a daily moisturizer. Especially those of in the 40 and over club. So why not add a little glow while getting it?

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2011 3:40:00 PM More reviews by hazeleyz44

I was looking for a cheap tanning lotion with a bronzer and found this at Sally beauty and then saw that they have something identical at walmart. Last time I was at Walmart they still had it. I use almost everyday and it really adds nice color to my tan. A nice light brown color not orange at all. Overall great lotion!! no DHA smell at all!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2011 11:10:00 PM More reviews by BellaBoo86

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Hands down, the BEST gradual tanner I've ever owned! I started noticing color after 2 night of applying. And the color is a true golden tan. The usual "ick" smell that comes from ST is really toned down in this product, too. It's just a light, sweet and dare I say... pleasant smell. It's oil-free and I have used this on my face with out problem. It's also not tested on animals!

I bought this at Walmart for $5 or $6, and I think it's going to last me quite awhile. Would def repurchase when it does run out!