October 30, 2014 | 1475 users online

Liquid - Almay - Nearly Naked LIQUID foundation

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2011 9:39:00 AM More reviews by everydayfantasia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is the best drug-store foundation I've found. It provides just enough sheer coverage to even out my complexion, and true to it's name, it looks very natural. I set it with translucent powder for a matte finish.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2011 11:53:00 AM More reviews by jija

Great foundation! Though pretty sheer, it gives my face a nice natural look and feels good on. It doesn't break me out and I love that I can find my shade in this foundation because it is the only drugstore makeup that matches my skin tone (nw25). The shade i use is neutral 220 and it is a perfect match. I had nothing bad to say about this foundation

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2011 3:58:00 AM More reviews by annawintour

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is only foundation I ever wear. If they stop selling this at the local drugstore, I'll be very annoyed ;) I use the lightest shade, this formula is sheer and never makes me break out. It's not irritating in the least on my sensitive skin. I just use it on my chin and nose to even things out. A pump would be cleaner than the bottle, which gets messy. That is the only problem I have with an otherwise perfect product.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2011 12:33:00 PM More reviews by ladyofmirkwood

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

Things I like about this foundation:
1. Light weight and moisturizing (a step up from tinted moisturizer)
2. Works well on all skin types even oily ( I have dry but have used it on oiler skin types)
3. Non irritating, perfect for those of us with sensitive skin
4. Lots of color choices and the colors are forgiving because of the formulation
5. Dewy finish

Things I don't like
1. Have to touch up with some powder after 6 hrs.
2. The bottle is a bear to deal with ( they need a pump)

Overall this is my favorite drug store brand foundation to use. I love how this looks in photos as well. Very natural, perfect if you have great skin and just want to cover a little redness.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/28/2011 1:11:00 AM More reviews by SteamyCouture

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

I hate wearing full coverage makeup. This is a step-up from a tinted moisturizer, which is perfect for me. It blends good, and gives me a nice natural dewy glow. I have oily skin, and I do have to touch up during the middle of the day. Overall, lovely product. Product is not runny, so it's hard to get product out. Wish it had a pump.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/7/2010 2:32:00 AM More reviews by AudreyElizabeth

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite foundation right now, since Maybelline's Pure Makeup has been discontinued.

I generally like a light/medium coverage on my foundations. Nearly Naked gives me a nice, sheer, dewy finish. It has yet to break me out and I like that it has an spf of 15. I'm always ready to try something new, however this has become one of my staples.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/26/2010 10:52:00 PM More reviews by abusleb

On their website, they say this product is oil free. I am not sure if it is because I did the oil test on paper. It might be the vitamin E, I don't know. But it is not oil free.
Also, I got weird bubble-like zits after using it for a couple of days. Coverage is very light.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/22/2010 3:57:00 PM More reviews by wishiwasflawless

the lightest shade was waaaay too dark for my skin.
i also found it to be a bit oily :/
however i like the coverage, it's nice and sheer.
good for someone who just wants to even out their skin tone a bit
i like how there are a lot of natural ingredients in it (especially the aloe vera! nice and calming for sensitive skin)
i just wished it came paler :(

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2010 9:36:00 PM More reviews by eanj

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is an excellent foundation for any person looking for sheer, natural coverage with SPF. I have VERY fair skin with cool undertones and I have a really difficult time finding a foundation which matches my coloring. The lightest shade of "Almost Naked" really is perfect for me in this regard and I feel like it is formulated in such a way that it sort of melts into my skin (in a good way!). I've tried MAC, Lancome, Bobbi Brown, Clinique, Estee Lauder, L'Oreal, etc., etc, and nothing has come close to this (except for L'Oreal's discontinued Feel Natural liquid foundation). You won't be disappointed! :-)

rated 4 of 5 on 4/16/2010 2:01:00 PM More reviews by Roksolana

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Overall, a very good foundation. I have a fairly even skintone and need only light coverage which is exactly what this product provides. I wouldn't though recommend it for someone who is looking for full coverage, this foundation just won't do it. The one I have is for oily-combination skin, and I like that it doesn't make my face more oily like some other foundations do. The only thing that I am not crazy about is the smell, but that's not that big of a deal.