Almay Nearly Naked LIQUID foundation

3.6

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 7. 5%, Titanium Dioxide 6. 0%, Zinc Oxide 2. 0%. Inactive Ingredients: Aqua (water, eau), Cyclomethicone, Isotridecyl Isonanoate, Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Cetyl PEG/PPG 10/1 Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl 4 Isostearate, Isostearate, Glycerin, Nylon-12, Magnesium Sulfate, Polyglyceryl 3 Diisostearate, Panthenol, Aloe Barbadensis (Leaf Juice), Tocopheryl Acetate, Tribehenin, Retinyl Palmitate, Pyrus Malus Fruit Extract (Apple), Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans, Vitis Vinifera Seed Extract (grape), Centaurea Cyanus Flower Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Extract, Trisiloxane, Lauric Acid, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Boron Nitride, Trihydroxystearin, Aluminum Hydroxide, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Saccharide Isomerate Alumina, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Silica, Triethoxycaprylsilane, Methicone, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ammonium Polyacrylate, Polysorbate 20, Polysorbate 80, Diazolidinyl Urea, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, May Contain: Mica (CI77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI77891), Iron Oxides (CI77491, CI77492, CI77499), Zinc Oxide (CI77947).

Great foundation! Though pretty sheer, it gives my face a nice natural look and feels good on. It doesn't break me out and I love that I can find my shade in this foundation because it is the only drugstore makeup that matches my skin tone (nw25). The shade i use is neutral 220 and it is a perfect match. I had nothing bad to say about this foundation

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This is only foundation I ever wear. If they stop selling this at the local drugstore, I'll be very annoyed ;) I use the lightest shade, this formula is sheer and never makes me break out. It's not irritating in the least on my sensitive skin. I just use it on my chin and nose to even things out. A pump would be cleaner than the bottle, which gets messy. That is the only problem I have with an otherwise perfect product.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Things I like about this foundation:
1. Light weight and moisturizing (a step up from tinted moisturizer)
2. Works well on all skin types even oily ( I have dry but have used it on oiler skin types)
3. Non irritating, perfect for those of us with sensitive skin
4. Lots of color choices and the colors are forgiving because of the formulation
5. Dewy finish

Things I don't like
1. Have to touch up with some powder after 6 hrs.
2. The bottle is a bear to deal with ( they need a pump)

Overall this is my favorite drug store brand foundation to use. I love how this looks in photos as well. Very natural, perfect if you have great skin and just want to cover a little redness.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

I hate wearing full coverage makeup. This is a step-up from a tinted moisturizer, which is perfect for me. It blends good, and gives me a nice natural dewy glow. I have oily skin, and I do have to touch up during the middle of the day. Overall, lovely product. Product is not runny, so it's hard to get product out. Wish it had a pump.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is my favorite foundation right now, since Maybelline's Pure Makeup has been discontinued.

I generally like a light/medium coverage on my foundations. Nearly Naked gives me a nice, sheer, dewy finish. It has yet to break me out and I like that it has an spf of 15. I'm always ready to try something new, however this has become one of my staples.

On their website, they say this product is oil free. I am not sure if it is because I did the oil test on paper. It might be the vitamin E, I don't know. But it is not oil free.
Also, I got weird bubble-like zits after using it for a couple of days. Coverage is very light.

the lightest shade was waaaay too dark for my skin.
i also found it to be a bit oily :/
however i like the coverage, it's nice and sheer.
good for someone who just wants to even out their skin tone a bit
i like how there are a lot of natural ingredients in it (especially the aloe vera! nice and calming for sensitive skin)
i just wished it came paler :(

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This is an excellent foundation for any person looking for sheer, natural coverage with SPF. I have VERY fair skin with cool undertones and I have a really difficult time finding a foundation which matches my coloring. The lightest shade of "Almost Naked" really is perfect for me in this regard and I feel like it is formulated in such a way that it sort of melts into my skin (in a good way!). I've tried MAC, Lancome, Bobbi Brown, Clinique, Estee Lauder, L'Oreal, etc., etc, and nothing has come close to this (except for L'Oreal's discontinued Feel Natural liquid foundation). You won't be disappointed! :-)

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Overall, a very good foundation. I have a fairly even skintone and need only light coverage which is exactly what this product provides. I wouldn't though recommend it for someone who is looking for full coverage, this foundation just won't do it. The one I have is for oily-combination skin, and I like that it doesn't make my face more oily like some other foundations do. The only thing that I am not crazy about is the smell, but that's not that big of a deal.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is a decent foundation...it gives light coverage with sunscreen and has nice shades, though for lighter skins only. I have it in Honey, the second darkest shade, and it is still too light for me, but at least it has nice yellow undertones. I may try purchasing it again in the darkest shade, Tan, but I probably will try some other foundations first. This is a good foundation if you're not looking for a lot of coverage but need sunscreen and have light skin. Glass bottle is annoying and difficult to dispense product.