July 22, 2014 | 2061 users online

Eyeliner - New York Color - Waterproof Eyeliner Pencil - all

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2010 9:14:00 PM More reviews by mellliiisssuh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

this is one of the best eyeliners, ever. the first time i used it i put on my waterline, then hours later when i looked in the mirror i was shocked to see it was still there! i only have the teal one. its not obnoxious, and a nice twist instead of using black or brown. great product,great buy.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/11/2010 6:35:00 PM More reviews by eyelinerlove

This is one of the best eyeliners I have ever tried. I use it to line my lower waterline, and the staying power is great.

The smoky plum is a bit harder to apply on the waterline than the other colors, but it doesn't drag or tug at all. Application can be achieved with a few more strokes.

This eyeliner makes my eyes absolutely pop! I have gotten many compliments with it on.

I put it on around 7 in the morning to go to school, and its still there when I get home around 4 pm. There is some fading in boldness, but its barely noticable. A tip for even LONGER lasting on the waterline is to use a dry q-tip and wipe the moisture off your waterline, then apply the liner.

The setting time for this wonderful liner is about 30 seconds, so you have some time to add the smokey effect. After it sets, it will not budge or some unless you harshly rub your eyes.

The application is smooth, buttery, and creamy. The vitamin E in it makes it glide on your waterline.

The price makes this truly a miracle. It's the only eyeliner I have ever bought twice, and I don't plan on stopping until I find an even better one (which I think is impossible as this eyeliner is great!!) :)

I even went swimming in the ocean on a hot day, and when I got home and looked in the mirror the liner had only faded a bit and there was a little smudging under my eyes, but not a big problem.

The shimmer is tiny, slightly noticeable, but certainly not childish-girly-glittery at all. I love how it makes my eyes pop.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/15/2009 7:23:00 PM More reviews by missn74

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

If you have oily eye lids than this will smudge on you. Just like any eyeliner you're going to have to set it with an eyeshadow of the similar color. If you have oily eyelids first apply an eye primer like udpp or a matte foundation like revlon's mineral mousse makeup. set with powder and then apply the eyeliner set it with eyeshadow so it won't fade.
it has been working for me and i love it. Its glides but it ain't soft like the 24/7 glide on pencil

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/12/2009 3:32:00 PM More reviews by mrstrii

Best pencil eyeliner ever! I am STOCKING UP! I don't have this brand where I live, and now on vacation, I bought the brown to try and absolutely loved it! I went back and got the smoky plum and loved it too!

These are budge-proof on my oily lids and even better than the famous Urban Decay 24/7 liners. I am SO in love! Yippee!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/10/2009 12:20:00 PM More reviews by Brelki

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

These are my go-to eyeliners! They are buttery soft and simply glide on. They last all day on me, without budging at all. My only complaint is that I wish there were more colors! :(

UPDATE: Two of these colors are dupes of UD 24/7 liners:
UD 24/7 Rockstar = NYC Waterproof in Smoky Plum
UD 24/7 Bourbon = NYC Waterproof in Mink

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2009 12:09:00 AM More reviews by eelizabethd

I love this eyeliner! It goes on creamy and it super pigmented!... I bought this eyeliner in black because I wanted to find a cheaper alternative to my Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner in zero (which is awesome)... and decided to try this NYC eyeliner out.

It never smudges on me and I love swipping it on my lids and slightly smudging it with a smudger for a smoky effect.

It does exactly what it needs to do, everyone should try it!

I'm sad to say that I picked Revlon's colorstay blackberry over NYC's smoky plum today... (I regret it!) ..

So i'm most likely going to go back to ULTA to pick up the smoky plum because their black one is great.

I love it! :)

p.s. it's completely affordable and quite cheap for it's quality.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2009 10:27:00 AM More reviews by Tarheeloutwest

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this at RiteAid recently when they were having a BOGO sale on NYC. What a find! It sells for $4 (probably even less at Target and WalMart) and is as good as Revlon Colorstay or L'Oreal Extra-Intense liner pencils. I have it in Mink which is a medium brown w/a slight shimmer. It's now my go-to pencil actually. I do set it w/ a little powder eyeshadow after applying. A neat trick I learned here on MUA!

Not that I'm cheap. I'm just using my resources efficiently. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2009 8:53:00 PM More reviews by ashjmcc

I love, LOVE, love this eyeliner!! I have the dark brown, black, and moody blue. Love them all. Only eyeliner brand I will use. Love that its waterproof. Lasts all days. Never smudges. Awesome for applying to inner rim, leaves a bold pigmented color. Cannot say enough about this product. I have recommended it to so many people. Wish it was in more places though. Only place I can find it is Ulta. If it is ever discontinued I will cry. And then go buy everything thats let in stores to stock up.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2009 4:52:00 PM More reviews by JenJenofAz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have one in Smoky Plum and LOVE it! It was cheap, so I expected it to get all messy by the end of the day(as I live in the HOT and dry southwest!), but it held up VERY well. I NEVER had to reapply! I never had one smudge! GREAT stuff!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2009 9:43:00 PM More reviews by nekqua1

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

i love this.it doent smugde and last for a long time easy to go in the store and grab one. i fell a sleep without taking it off and in the moring it still looked pretty good and i will definitly buy this eyeliner over and over again