July 31, 2014 | 995 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Sonia Kashuk - Remove

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/13/2012 3:42:00 PM More reviews by dianaish

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is a wonderful find. I had been purchasing Lancome's eye makeup remover for years as if on auto pilot, having come to the conclusion that drugstore brands were all the same caliber of ineffective for my sensitive eyes. The oiliness of Lancome's product was a a feature I bore without complaint - actually the oil never really bothered me at all except just a minute of blurred vision and it sort of enhanced my nighttime eye cream routine.
But I must say that Sonia's remover is not oily at all and it's cheaper by more than half? No brainer. I will defiinately repurchase.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/9/2012 3:59:00 AM More reviews by sitknee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This eye make-up remover is a great option for those who don't want to spend a lot of money on Lancome. Especially for me, it would be a waste since I don't really wear much mascara these days. However, just because you don't want to pay $27 for an eye make-up remover doesn't mean you have to settle for products that don't deliver. I find that Remove does a pretty good job. Of course, the Bi-Facil does work better, but Remove is a good option at its price point.
Do expect some oiliness, though that's common with these types of removers. I find, however, that it isn't as oily as some other products, and that it works relatively well without rubbing. Of course, with a strong waterproof mascara, you have to rub at least a little. Afterwards, you should rinse your eyelids with a small amount of water. I find that not doing so sometimes leaves a kind of residue. Again, this is just common procedure.
As for packaging, I have to say I love the bottle. I think it's very cute and has a simplistic elegance. The light blue/purple color of the product is pleasing as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2012 8:43:00 PM More reviews by ahusk75

This is a fantastic cheaper alternative to Lancome or more expensive removers. Not too oily and works well on waterproof eye makeup. Great price compared to higher end brands, on my fourth bottle!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/2/2012 5:04:00 AM More reviews by donnahsueh

This is probably the best drugstore eye-makeup remover I have ever tried. I wear eye makeup everyday including waterproof mascara so I'm always out on a hunt for a good eye makeup remover that will remove ALL my eye make up. This removed majority of my eye makeup ... eye shadow, eye liner, and MOST of the mascara but not completely. But to be honest, I haven't found a make up remover that actually removes my mascara COMPLETELY. But for the price I still thinks it's still pretty good! In fact, this is very similar to Lancome's Bi Facil!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2012 10:20:00 AM More reviews by itsjenna007

I have been looking for a good eye makeup remover and this is one is awesome. There is no gross oily residue left on your eyelids when you use this. I am sensitive to scents and this one does not have a strong odor at all. Purchased this at Target for $10. I almost didn't buy it because of the price since there are other makeup removers that are half that price. I am very happy that I went ahead and bought it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/31/2012 6:05:00 AM More reviews by aznmnkygrl808

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Holy crap this product is amazing! I use at least 3 coats of waterproof mascara (maybelline falsies) for my everyday look. This is Super gentle, inexpensive($10), doesnt dry out my eye area and it doesn't leave an oily residue. I always cleanse with my ponds cold cream and st Ives scrub after using this product. Def would repurchase! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2012 8:10:00 PM More reviews by LAURLAUR75

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Ive tried a lot of different eye makeup removers and this one beats them all. I reach for this when i have a full face of makeup( i use the Earth Science eye makeup remover when i dont have waterproof mascara, eyeliner, shadow etc.) This takes off everything without burning my eyes or leaving behind an oily residue. If it is winter and my eyes are dry i like to massage my eyes with the aubrey organics oily makeup remover and then use a cotton ball with the sonia kashuk remover to wipe away residue. I have been wearing waterproof mascara this summer and i will continue to use this product for that! The best!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2012 8:33:00 PM More reviews by scmoonster

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

This was my HG remover for ages. While it is a two-phase oil-based product, it didn't leave my eyes feeling as greasy as other oil-based ones. The product (~10 USD) is very reasonable given some brand-name products that cost way more. It really does get the makeup off and one bottle lasts me a long time. While I did have to rub a bit to get my mascara off (i use a primer and it's almost like waterproof), it never irritated my eyes.

The only reason I've given it up is b/c I found the Makeup Forever sensitive eyes remover, which is a creamy, non-oil based remover that gets my makeup off even more quickly than the sonia kashuk one with even less rubbing. But I would definitely go back to sonia kashuk if I couldn't get the new one.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/18/2012 6:46:00 PM More reviews by xoxsexylv57

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

I really, really, REALLY like this product. It does a fantastic job at removing every last bit of my eye makeup (yes, even when I'm wearing several coats of L'Oreal Voluminous carbon black). This does not leave a greasy feeling whatsoever, and I don't have to pull and tug at my eye area to get everything off - just a little swipe once or twice, and it takes off everything! I am very impressed with this product - the only area that could use a little improvement is the opening, as its a little clumsy (I hate products where there isn't some kind of pour control). But I would definitely re-purchase! This is great!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2012 12:09:00 PM More reviews by ChocoCherrie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

If you like Lancome's Bi-facil eye makeup remover, then you will love this at a fraction of the price. I will not spend any more on any other eye makeup remover. Lasts quite a while since bottle is rather large.