Sonia Kashuk Remove

4.4

Water, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Isohexadecane, Hexylene Glycol, Poloxamer 184, Sodium Chloride, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzalkonium Chloride, Ext. Violet 2.

on 1/29/2013 7:02:00 PM

This is a good makeup remover..it does remind me of the lancome remover except this one is just slightly a bit less quality. TBH I think I will keep using the lancome version but this was fun to try. It doesnt sting my eyes and it removes eye makeup just fine...I just like the lancome remover a bit more than this...so I will use it up at least but I dont think ill buy again.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I feel like I've tried almost every eye makeup remover out there and so far this one is definitely my favorite! It's a bit more pricey for a drugstore brand, but it works really well for removing mascara and doesn't leave my face/lids feelings awfully oily which is what Iv'e hated about so many other eye makeup removers I've tried. I would compare it to the Clinique Take Off The Day remover (the purple one)-- except this one is much less expensive!

on 11/28/2012 12:36:00 PM

I wear a lot of eye makeup. A lot of waterproof eye makeup most of the time, to be exact. This remover gets rid of it in a jiffy.

Inexpensive. Pretty bottle. What's not to love?

Highly recommended. I prefer this remover over the Lancome one.

on 11/18/2012 10:57:00 PM

I love this makeup remover! It really takes everything off and leaves my skin around the eye area nice and soft. Also for $10 it is quite a steal in my opinion.

This is the best eye makeup remover I've used so far. It costs around $10 at Target or their website. It works well at taking off my eye makeup quickly and easily. It can take off eye makeup from both my eyes in under five minutes! And this product does not make my eyelids or under-eyes oily at all, and does not blur my vision! :) It may seem quite expensive for a drugstore eye makeup remover, but I do believe it's worth the price. :)

on 11/10/2012 3:13:00 PM

I have extremely sensitive, combination (oily t-zone with dry cheeks) skin. While it didn't sting, it was drying. After using this to take of mascara I noticed dry skin and flaking around my eyes that wasn't there before. Also, it took quite a lot of work to get my mascara off...even after I held the cotton pad on my lid to let it soak. I will probably return this if I can find the receipt.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Good product! I love it. Removes my eye makeup so easily! I love Sonia Kashuk!

on 10/13/2012 3:42:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

This is a wonderful find. I had been purchasing Lancome's eye makeup remover for years as if on auto pilot, having come to the conclusion that drugstore brands were all the same caliber of ineffective for my sensitive eyes. The oiliness of Lancome's product was a a feature I bore without complaint - actually the oil never really bothered me at all except just a minute of blurred vision and it sort of enhanced my nighttime eye cream routine.
But I must say that Sonia's remover is not oily at all and it's cheaper by more than half? No brainer. I will defiinately repurchase.

on 10/9/2012 3:59:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This eye make-up remover is a great option for those who don't want to spend a lot of money on Lancome. Especially for me, it would be a waste since I don't really wear much mascara these days. However, just because you don't want to pay $27 for an eye make-up remover doesn't mean you have to settle for products that don't deliver. I find that Remove does a pretty good job. Of course, the Bi-Facil does work better, but Remove is a good option at its price point.
Do expect some oiliness, though that's common with these types of removers. I find, however, that it isn't as oily as some other products, and that it works relatively well without rubbing. Of course, with a strong waterproof mascara, you have to rub at least a little. Afterwards, you should rinse your eyelids with a small amount of water. I find that not doing so sometimes leaves a kind of residue. Again, this is just common procedure.
As for packaging, I have to say I love the bottle. I think it's very cute and has a simplistic elegance. The light blue/purple color of the product is pleasing as well.

on 10/8/2012 8:43:00 PM

This is a fantastic cheaper alternative to Lancome or more expensive removers. Not too oily and works well on waterproof eye makeup. Great price compared to higher end brands, on my fourth bottle!