November 25, 2014 | 1778 users online

Mascara - Bobbi Brown - No Smudge Mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2010 6:23:00 AM More reviews by tokidoki123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Most mascaras run and don't keep my curl even if it's waterproof. However when i tried this mascara I was amazed! It stayed on and did not smudge even after i working out. It even stayed on when i accidentally slept with it on, which you should never do unless you want to look really good when you're sleeping ;). Really good mascara, but the price is steep at $20+/-. You could find it at a cco for a lesser price.I would repurchase this again and again.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/23/2010 6:04:00 PM More reviews by Katz17

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Well, I don't love this mascara, but it's not lying when it says that it doesnt smudge. The only time I use this mascara is when Im about to do some vigorous physical activity and I need a mascara that won't give me raccoon-eyes. I don't have any other mascara that doesn't smudge. This mascara is even kind of water proof! However, a downside is that it won't come off no matter what I do! The first time I used it, I scrubbed so hard at my eyes, that at least 15 lashes fell off. I used makeup remover and it still doesnt come off! The only way for me to get it off, is to wait another day or two, and it'll just naturally start to go away. Also, this mascara clumps a little and it's hard to get rid of the clumps because it dries pretty quickly. After it dries, it's pretty much impossible to get off. I have the sample tube but I don't think I will get the full size.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/8/2010 3:38:00 PM More reviews by kubskin

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been looking for a mascara that doesn't smudge. I was using Estee Lauder Waterproof Sumptuous which smudged later in the dayand I was near the end of the life of the tube and I read about the Bobbi Brown one here. No Smudge in the title gives you all kinds of expectations, right? Well, after 1/2 hour, it smudged. Even Sumptuous lasted longer than that. Of course being waterproof makes it hard to get the smudges off too. I tried it the next day without eyeliner to make sure it was the mascara and 1/2 hour later: smudging! It wasn't even that great of a mascara for lengthening/thickening, so it went back.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/27/2010 11:43:00 AM More reviews by Butterbug

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Black

I like this mascara because it really doesnt smudge and I really havent found another brand that doesnt make my eyes look like a raccoon by the end of the day. However what I dont like about this mascara is that it was very pricey ($22.00) and it doesn't curl my lashes at all. The brush sort of sucks a bit too.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2010 7:40:00 AM More reviews by mapn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

I can't rate this mascara very highly. First of all, it uncurls my lashes, which is quite unusual for a waterproof mascara. It also doesn't provide anything extra special, just nice dark black colour with beautiful separation. True to its name, it doesn't smudge, but that alone doesn't make an exceptional mascara.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2009 11:57:00 AM More reviews by yunnyunn

This is my 2nd BB No Smudge Mascara. It really does not smudge, even when I took a nap wearing it. I have tried Maybelline's and L'Oreal's, everything smear on my Asian single eyelid eyes. And then their waterproof version won't come off easily even with Lancome's remover. BB No Smudge is so far the best mascara I'd tried. It does not irritate my eyes, it comes off really easy with Neutrogena's MU remover. I'm also able to build intensity with it, though when it is brand new, it runs a little thin. It will work great after 3rd or 4th use. Love it! Cannot live without it! Will buy again, even if it cost $20+. Order it on BB.com, she has freebies on her website all the time.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2009 2:32:00 AM More reviews by charcamayne

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

First time I used it I had to rush through my make up and didn't curl my lashes. And then realised that IT CURLS MY LASHES!

This is almost HG for me, it doesn't smudge, self-curls, lengthens AND volumes in 1 coat. And has an awesomely countoured brush that coats most of my lashes in 1 stroke.

Love the sleek simple design. Was a gift, so can't comment on the paper box packaging and the price either.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2009 10:01:00 AM More reviews by Greentee21

After reading the reviews on MU Alley I decided to give this product a try and I LOVE it! It passed two of my tests -- 1. A humid day out in the sun -- 2. I slept in it -- No sad little black smudges whatsoever! YAY! Not hard to remove with the right remover.

I, like the others, had a hard time with almost every mascara on the market. In other words, I looked like a 'Hot Mess' at the end of the day with random dark smudges of mascara beneath my eyes. My favorite moments - I'd check myself before going in a meeting, all looks good, then I get out of the meeting, do another check and there I am looking like I'd slept in my makeup. FANTASTIC!

I have oily eyes and even the cheaper brands of waterproof mascaras left me looking like a bandit at the end of the day. No amount of primer, powder or concealer remedied this problem. My favorite used to be Lancome's Definicils, but my body chemistry must've changed (I'm 33) because it too eventually gave me raccoon face.

I don't wear a lot of makeup - some days it's just mascara, under-eye concealer and lipgloss - so I need my mascara to WORK! This gives me the perfect amount of natural looking coverage without the smudges.

NOTE: This is not meant to be a bling-bling mascara. So if you're looking for over the top dramatic, the make-up specialist at Bobbi Brown claimed to have another product with the similar formula that gives more length and glamour to lashes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/16/2009 1:10:00 AM More reviews by Vaniessa

This mascara is awesome!it gives me that real lush eyelashes, yet looking really natural!!!it doesn't smudge and it's long-lasting.It's not as dramatic as other mascara despite after applying several coats.It's definately worth-buying

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2009 2:14:00 AM More reviews by USCgirlie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

My HG mascara! I have very oily skin, where, in the past, it was nearly impossible to find a mascara that wouldn't smudge on me after a few hours. I've tried many, many mascaras -- both high-end as well as drugstore -- and I couldn't be more pleased w/ BB's No Smudge Mascara. While it isn't a dramatic mascara by any means, it does nicely define my lashes, lengthen them, and provide slight volume. The best part is that at the end of the day, I do not have raccoon eyes from my mascara! I am very happy with this mascara and plan to buy this time after time.