April 21, 2014 | 730 users online

Mascara - Bobbi Brown - No Smudge Mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2009 11:57:00 AM More reviews by yunnyunn

This is my 2nd BB No Smudge Mascara. It really does not smudge, even when I took a nap wearing it. I have tried Maybelline's and L'Oreal's, everything smear on my Asian single eyelid eyes. And then their waterproof version won't come off easily even with Lancome's remover. BB No Smudge is so far the best mascara I'd tried. It does not irritate my eyes, it comes off really easy with Neutrogena's MU remover. I'm also able to build intensity with it, though when it is brand new, it runs a little thin. It will work great after 3rd or 4th use. Love it! Cannot live without it! Will buy again, even if it cost $20+. Order it on BB.com, she has freebies on her website all the time.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2009 2:32:00 AM More reviews by charcamayne

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

First time I used it I had to rush through my make up and didn't curl my lashes. And then realised that IT CURLS MY LASHES!

This is almost HG for me, it doesn't smudge, self-curls, lengthens AND volumes in 1 coat. And has an awesomely countoured brush that coats most of my lashes in 1 stroke.

Love the sleek simple design. Was a gift, so can't comment on the paper box packaging and the price either.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2009 10:01:00 AM More reviews by Greentee21

After reading the reviews on MU Alley I decided to give this product a try and I LOVE it! It passed two of my tests -- 1. A humid day out in the sun -- 2. I slept in it -- No sad little black smudges whatsoever! YAY! Not hard to remove with the right remover.

I, like the others, had a hard time with almost every mascara on the market. In other words, I looked like a 'Hot Mess' at the end of the day with random dark smudges of mascara beneath my eyes. My favorite moments - I'd check myself before going in a meeting, all looks good, then I get out of the meeting, do another check and there I am looking like I'd slept in my makeup. FANTASTIC!

I have oily eyes and even the cheaper brands of waterproof mascaras left me looking like a bandit at the end of the day. No amount of primer, powder or concealer remedied this problem. My favorite used to be Lancome's Definicils, but my body chemistry must've changed (I'm 33) because it too eventually gave me raccoon face.

I don't wear a lot of makeup - some days it's just mascara, under-eye concealer and lipgloss - so I need my mascara to WORK! This gives me the perfect amount of natural looking coverage without the smudges.

NOTE: This is not meant to be a bling-bling mascara. So if you're looking for over the top dramatic, the make-up specialist at Bobbi Brown claimed to have another product with the similar formula that gives more length and glamour to lashes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/16/2009 1:10:00 AM More reviews by Vaniessa

This mascara is awesome!it gives me that real lush eyelashes, yet looking really natural!!!it doesn't smudge and it's long-lasting.It's not as dramatic as other mascara despite after applying several coats.It's definately worth-buying

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2009 2:14:00 AM More reviews by USCgirlie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

My HG mascara! I have very oily skin, where, in the past, it was nearly impossible to find a mascara that wouldn't smudge on me after a few hours. I've tried many, many mascaras -- both high-end as well as drugstore -- and I couldn't be more pleased w/ BB's No Smudge Mascara. While it isn't a dramatic mascara by any means, it does nicely define my lashes, lengthen them, and provide slight volume. The best part is that at the end of the day, I do not have raccoon eyes from my mascara! I am very happy with this mascara and plan to buy this time after time.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2009 11:33:00 AM More reviews by stinkypuppy

This is my HG mascara. I have stockpiled 5 of them because i live in fear it will be discontinued.
I don't know why, but every other brand of mascara, even waterproof mascara, creates smudges under my eyes almost immediately. This stuff just stays on. I think you need an oil based remover to get it off, I use DHC deep cleansing oil, which removes everything quickly.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/21/2009 8:10:00 PM More reviews by kbel

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I have just purchased my second 'No Smudge' mascara because I just haven't found another smudgeproof/waterproof that is as effective for me. I like the staying power and that it doesn't end up under my eyes by the end of the day. I've taken one lippie off because it can be hard to remove but this won't stop me buying it again! I'm a fan!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/21/2009 11:27:00 AM More reviews by babyv7

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I don't love this mascara, but I like it. It's the only non-waterproof mascara that keeps the curl in my lashes. I have to curl my lashes because they're pin straight and have found that only waterproof mascara holds the shape well. But, waterproof formulas are harsh & difficult to remove at the end of the day. BB No Smudge doesn't give a 'wow' effect & I do have to use a few coats, but it's good on a day where I don't feel like spending additional time removing my waterproof mascara & it gives my lashes a brake. It's also a little pricey. I wish I could find a store brand, non-waterproof version that holds the curl.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/4/2008 7:33:00 PM More reviews by Ericita

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm really disappointed. I'm a Bobbi Brown fan, every product I've tried of this brand has worked in an exelent way. I decided to buy this
mascara because
1. I need a mascara that does not smudge. I have oily eyelids and this is a big problem for me. It didn't smudge at all so it was nice in this point. It doesn't flake either
2. I need a waterproof mascara that won't undo the curl I make with my curler. I have long but very straight lashes, and every mascara makes them straight again exept for waterproofs. This was the exception of the exception: it did uncurl my lashes.
3. This is the actual reason why I'm disappointed: This mascara clumped :(. This is why I'm not buying it again.

I'll try Hypnose WP or stay using helena rubinstein lash queen WP: doesn't uncurl, is easy to take off, doesn't flake (but smudges a little bit on me at the end of the day), doesn't clump and makes your lashes look beautiful.
I still love bobbi brown, but I guess this mascara was not for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2008 1:24:00 AM More reviews by seattlehil

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have oily eyelids so by the end of the day all of my eye makeup is gone. In the past, my mascara would end up underneath my eyes making me look like a racoon. So, I went to Nordstrom and asked a sales gal which mascara she would recommend that is non-smudge and she directly went to the Bobbi Brown No Smudge Mascara. Well, this was about 2 or so years ago. I have tried so many other mascaras and all end up under my eyes at the end of the day.

This is my HG of mascaras. I do have to add a few coats to get the look that I want but that is not a big deal to me. It does seem to dry out (in the tube) a little faster than other mascaras so I have been buying them every 6 months which you are supposed to do anyways ;-) It is worth every dollar!

I love love love this mascara!