September 30, 2014 | 1548 users online

Blush - Rimmel - Blush - Berry 031

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2007 6:41:00 PM More reviews by aalleexxandra

Loveee this blush. Its simple and cheap, with sleek packaging. So small, I think I could potentially lose it, but for the price I could just go buy another one quickly. The berry is the perfect purpley-pink with shimmer that doesn't show up on skin noticeably. It applies to look so natural and flushed on my dark skin. I use my own blush brush and just dab to the apples of cheeks and blend. Its super-blendable, and the color is strong even on a dark/c8 skin tone like mine. Its a pefect everyday, natural look blush for me, and looks amazing paired with a natural face. Will repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/24/2007 3:40:00 PM More reviews by Resplendent7

Not a berry tone at all, but a bronzy, tawny shade on my fair/medium skin. I like to use it lightly in the places the sun would kiss me if I let it, and it brightens my face tremendously. Blends well and doesn't streak. Don't care for the packaging, but it's cheap, so all is forgiven!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/5/2007 8:43:00 AM More reviews by 4tee1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I like the packaging. Simple, that's how I like to keep it....I always use my own brush and mirror, the lid doesn't bother me either, it snaps right back into place easily and comes off just fine. Blush is all I wanted and blush is all I got! I love the color, it reminds me of Clinique Rhubarb, a long time favorite d/c'd, but on a much more expensive scale.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2007 11:04:00 AM More reviews by zms868

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this blush :D It's the perfect colour on my NW15 skin. Not too pink, not too brown, it's divine! One light sweep and I have a beautiful, natural-looking blush to my cheeks. This really brings out my cheekbones too. It's lasted for aaages, and I still have tons of it left. The packaging is a bit dodgy, but I'm not that fussed about it. I really like that it's so slim, so the lack of a hinge is no big deal for me. Love it!!!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/26/2007 2:29:00 PM More reviews by cmhwi

Age: Unknown Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

The packaging is poor and difficult to get off without stabbing the color with your nails. The color - berry? No - it comes off as a neutral with an orange tinge which is very odd. I have lighter blue/red skintone. It took a fair amount of work to get any depth of color, not very pigmented at all. Toss this in the trash.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/23/2007 2:04:00 PM More reviews by princess_manner

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This blush is okay but not outstanding. The color is lovely but it didn't last as long on my face as I would like. Still it was inexpensive and very decent looking. Not my favorite but is still nice. Would repurchase if necessary.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2007 7:03:00 PM More reviews by surburbanurgency

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

My friend tried this blush on me. It was very subtle on my already kind of blushed skin.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/17/2007 6:20:00 AM More reviews by CatMc

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Gosh, I love this color, a warm, slightly shimmery reddish-berry. I can't wear anything blue-toned, and many berries are, so this one works really well for me. Great shade for fall/winter. It's not really matte, not really shimmery, but has a subtle sheen that looks glowy, not shiny. Goes on smoothly, and looks natural. Lasts all day on my oily skin. Yeah, the little plastic case is cheap, the cover can come off in your makeup bag, and sometimes I gouge the blush with my nail trying to get it off, but heck, it's all worth it for this beautiful color!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/25/2006 3:49:00 PM More reviews by hippiechic_at_mark

This is one of my top favorite blushes of all time. it just looks soooooo gorgeous on!!!!! its not really a "berry" color, more of a shimmery deep rose. and its so cheap! i love bargains! the packaging doesn't bother me AT ALL. i have four rimmel blushes and i dont see why people gripe about the packaging. the top of the square just lifts off and snaps back on. its easy to take off (easily pry your finger/fingernail under till it pops off, wont break ur nail i promise) and doesn't fall off either. overall, i just can't live without this blush. it gives me a pretty rosey shimmery flush that is just natural and oh so purty!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/9/2006 3:49:00 PM More reviews by mayrei

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love the color of this blush, but I guess it's just too much for my fair skin tone. Even the tiniest touch of this to my cheeks makes me look like a clown. I also can't get it to apply evenly. For the price, though, it was worth trying. I think I'll try a lighter color next time.