November 24, 2014 | 1815 users online

Styling Products - Proclaim Glossing Polish

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2009 2:19:00 PM More reviews by saamannthaa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this stuff. (: I can't even remember when I bought this, but I know it was before high school (I'm a sophomore in college now) & I'm just now finishing it (I got the biggest size it comes in 'cause it was on sale). Granted I don't use this every day (I think I might start though, who knows), but it I'm sure if I used it every day it would last for at least a year.

The texture of it is great. It says its concetrated, & you can tell it is, but it's not heavy AT ALL. My hair is curly, slightly thick, & "coarse" (I don't really know what that means), so I can use a lot of any product without my hair being greasy or weighed down, but this is really light & adds just enough shine & gloss. It really does keep the frizzies at bay. (:

I'm definitely going to repurchase this & you can't beat the price. You get such a big bottle for about $10 (there are other sizes for you to choose from), where as in drugstores to get the same amount it'd cost more & it doesn't even work as good.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2009 3:00:00 AM More reviews by dmr1324

ok well been using this for 4 years and I would say I love it and can't live with out it helps my hair with frizz and gives it some shine not to much to where it looks greasy you don't use too much I would try it they sell small little bottles not too much about $3 dollars for the little one I usally get the 12fl oz for about $10 last me about 2 -3 months I can't do with out it also helps my curlys stay and look better because my hair is damaged so its frizzy and dry looking and this helps alot you can get this a sallys beauty supply

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/13/2009 2:12:00 PM More reviews by crazyfrog13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I am in love! A Sally Beauty supply store just opened up in my town and I think that's where I'll be buying all my hair products from now on. I started with this serum since I was all out of my usual John Frieda Frizz-Ease serum, and I can't say enough good things about it:

1) It's cheap! I bought the 355ml bottle for $11.89 CA (with Sally card). That's about the same price you pay for a tiny 50ml bottle of John Frieda Frizz-Ease serum.

2) It smells lovely. The John Frieda has a chemically smell that I never liked, but this stuff has a mild fruity, vanilla scent that I love. I think the nice scent might be due to the fact that this serum has a bunch of natural oils in it, not just chemicals and silicones.

3) The packaging is durable and effective. It comes in a simple clear plastic bottle with a flip-top lid. The lid has a tiny hole that gives you a lot of control over how much product comes out.

4) It works! I put about 4 or 5 drops in my hand and massage it through my hair while it's still wet and then I style it as usual. The result is lots of shine and a lot less frizz. (I have naturally curly hair that is on the coarse side). Other reviewers have mentioned that over time, the natural oils in this serum seem to condition the hair and make it healthier. I'm curious to see if that will happen for me.

The big bottle will probably last me a really long time, but I will definitely buy this again!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2009 3:56:00 PM More reviews by redmanedgirl822

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this serum! I have been using it for years and it makes my hair so soft and shiny. It works great with my flat iron.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2009 11:08:00 AM More reviews by iheartMUA

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I have had this stuff for years, literally. I get in stages where I use it and then switch to something else. But I really love this product.
I use it on my hair when I'm done styling and it leaves it feeling so soft. It's great to use with a Chi.
It does have a zillion cones in it though for those that don't care for that.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2008 12:57:00 PM More reviews by Cinnabuns

This product works great just don't use too much or your hair will look like a greaseball. It can be applied to wet or dry hair. I have used many other serums and polishers, and this works just as good as higher end products. It even smells like fresh berries which is another plus. I currently use Mizani's Spradiance and Got 2 Be's Glossy, but I might purchase this again since it's inexpensive.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/25/2008 11:47:00 AM More reviews by lmf102

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

How can you NOT love this product? Amazingly cheap and works as well as any other serum-type product I've used on my hair. I use this prior to blow-drying and smooth a bit on my ends after I'm done torturing my hair with a straight iron. Love the smell - reminds me of cotton candy. I would love it if it lasted longer through the day. Lastly, this stuff lasts forever. It's a great value. I will most definitely buy this again when I run out.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2008 11:18:00 PM More reviews by Sherrytimes5

I use this product sometimes when I straighten my hair with my flat iron, and while I don't really need it, it's a nice product and its' a good value for the money.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2008 5:47:00 PM More reviews by Maderine

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I can't believe it knowing what this product contains, but it makes my super-fine hair FRIZZY! It was given to me as a gift, and I really wanted to like it because I like the person who gave it to me. I tried it twice, and each time I had the same results. Anybody wanna swap?

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/15/2007 11:11:00 AM More reviews by genalewis

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have used this product for years. I started out using the one in the clear bottle, and then, as I started coloring my hair instead of bleaching it, I moved on to the color and heat protection in the red bottle. It smells like strawberries, which is just about my favorite thing in the world (who doesn't love strawberries?). I use a nice-sized glob of this right out of the shower on wet hair to help my hair comb out easily and protect my hair from blow drying and other heat processing. It makes your hair so smooth and silky! It seals my ends and makes my hair look very healthy. It feels and looks a little greasy at first, but it really does not leave much of a residue on your hair or make it look greasy all day. I also apply a little to the ends of my hair once it is dry and styled, and that makes my hair look even more healthy. It is also great for smoothing down those little broken hairs on the crown of your head. And my color stays true a lot longer when I use this. Love it, and I will keep on buying it like I have for the past 6 or 7 years!