September 21, 2014 | 1293 users online

Loose Powders - Anna Sui - Loose Powder

rated 4 of 5 on 11/4/2004 12:40:00 AM More reviews by whyujin

Nice face powder! I bought this in 700 although I was slightly worried that it might be too bright on me (NC20), but it's not too bright at all. I understand that the color was darkened a bit when they changed to the gold box...and it's fine with me, though
folks who loved the originial #700 for its instant fairness-creating qualities may be dissappointed. This looks very natural on my skin tone so I'm not concerned about it making me look too pale. It is on the dry side so I use very little(just on the perimeter of my face mostly) and the scent really does remind me of grandma's cream...but my DH loves it (He's always sniffing at my face when I have makeup on...he's a perve that way ^^;;;). Oh no shimmer in this one...I will definitely buy again..though next time I want to get the purple shade with shimmer.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2004 6:59:00 PM More reviews by Kikiyo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have the gold case version. I love the smell of the puff, and the powder has a shimmery shine on it. I had the translucent version and I love it.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/17/2004 4:48:00 AM More reviews by juhae85

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I solely bought this for the packaging...(I lurve anna sui packaging~~i have like 5 anna sui mirrors) anyways...the powder itself is okay...nothing special about it...it ain't sheer...no oil control...my skin(oily/acne prone) looks nice when my face is just done up..but after couple of hours it seems to cake a bit..but my mum who has normalish skin wears this on top of her moisturizer and looks fab all day..

rated 1 of 5 on 5/14/2004 4:41:00 PM More reviews by icycool

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

The coverage is just too full for me. As loose powder, this felt heavy and so made-up for me. The packaging is very beautiful, though. I will just keep the case, thank u!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2004 4:42:00 AM More reviews by christineneogoh

Although the packaging and scent deserves a 5, however I find that this product will turn chalky on my skin. Will never buy it again

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2004 7:53:00 PM More reviews by Penelope

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is very nice powder. I use it with no problems, though most powders seem to really accentuate my dry skin. Whether I use it to set my foundation, or by itself, it makes my skin look smooth and flawless. The smell (tea rose) is divine, the packaging is gorgeous, and the puff is soft and luxurious. I actually prefer the old black packaging to the newer gold packaging, but they're both beautiful. Also, the newly formulated powder is slightly darker than in the old packaging, as in 700 is half a shade darker than it used to be. But since 700 was almost white to begin with, I can still wear the new version of it, even though I am practically pigmentless. Also, I find the newer formula to be much more silky and fine. The price point is a little high, but I happily pay it for a product that pleases me on every level.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/11/2003 5:29:00 PM More reviews by etheralprey

I got this one in the gold finish rose case and it looks so beautiful the container that is. The purple poof in the inside makes me feel all girly and I like the scent of it. It gives me a nice light coverage, it does make me less red according to my friends. It doesn't take a lot to cover the face and matches well with this my LLL Skin, Stila 20 Watts I'm also Asian so this works well for me.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/29/2003 2:03:00 AM More reviews by tabithaw

I received this as a birthday present so I dont really know the price of it. I was given the purple colour powder. I have a love hate relationship with the packaging...on the one hand it looks lovely on your table top (it comes in a gorgeous rose black casing)...on the other it is just terrible to bring it travelling! Love the gorgeous scent!Hate the sparkles!The lavender powder might be good only for night as when i wear it during the day time, people notice the sparkles!!I might buy it without the sparkles but not this version cos I dun get much use out of it!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2003 6:08:00 AM More reviews by fuxxy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

this powder seems to make me looks fairer. love the glitter in it...smells nice too! love the box...but cant bring it out as it will tip over and make a huge mess. i love the furry purple puff!!! will purchase it in a different colour when im done with this one. =)

rated 2 of 5 on 8/28/2003 10:13:00 AM More reviews by Kurt

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this in purple. Its not as finely milled as I expect it to be, and its too chalky, it makes my face look white. It kinda settles into my pores&lines&dry patches. Very dissapointing. I love its gothic lolita design, even so its not very user friendly, the lid falls of like mad I have to tied the box with bubber bands how ironic is that the whole package is stunning but coz of the silly lid I have no choice but ruin the whole look... I will not buy this again, I need something more sheer and more finely milled.