October 26, 2014 | 1224 users online

Liquid - Almay - Wake Up Call Energizing Makeup SPF 15

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2004 10:20:00 PM More reviews by alisha_the_kitten

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I hated this foundation and I would never consider buying it again. My sister tried this foundation too and wasn't a fan. The coverage is extremely light (if you have perfect skin you might like this part) and doesn't really cover up blemishes or anything and doesn't even out my skin tone. It smells so disgusting too! I can't stand the smell of it... It goes on splotchy along my jawline for no reason and makes my skin look shiny (not in a good way). My sister and I also had some of the foundation dry in the bottle spout thing. *lol* Not a good product.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2003 9:25:00 PM More reviews by cjenn

From the start, I did not take well to this product, which is surprising as usually Almay does pretty well foundation wise. I felt the color was way too orangey which I hate, and even though I liked the pump idea, I did not like the sheer coverage and it did not stay on well. The only redeeming quality for me was the natural ingredients, but there are much better products on the market out there that work well and last! No way would I purchase again.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2003 2:32:00 PM More reviews by beautifullyazn86

I really liked this product. There are products out there that are pink pigminted n this foundation in sand-sable really does match my skin. I am asian and it is very hard to find a cheap foundation that matches yellow undertones. I've tried maybelline 3-1 foundation stick and it looked like I had a bruise i was trying to cover up... n e ways I really like this one because it gave me the coverage from the little imperfections. The color looks very natural on me

rated 1 of 5 on 12/5/2003 9:37:00 PM More reviews by jamiem03

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Pros
The pump did work for me

Cons
I used Sand Sable and it looks orange
Cakey
Watery

Overall
I would stay away from this product!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/21/2003 1:24:00 AM More reviews by rawrmonkey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I do like how it goes on pretty smooth and the colors are more neutral. BUT, it is way to over priced, makes you look dry and pasty, and it made me really really shiny. I am not repurchasing, nor reccommending this product.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/25/2003 1:18:00 PM More reviews by chocobo

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

One of the first drugstore foundations I've tried. The pump dispenser is supposed to be a good idea, but for some reason almay can't get it to work. I have to constantly wipe off the opening to remove the nasty clog. Looks cakey when I try to build coverage, and the color 'naked' is also too pink for me.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/24/2003 8:34:00 PM More reviews by zoegirl1987

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Other

I agree with all the comments of the previous reviewer, this isn't moisturizing, the coverage sucks, the dried foundation in the punp is annoying and on top of all that it's full of all kinds of irratints designed to "wake up" your skin(bogus) but instead just stung something awful.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/24/2003 8:29:00 PM More reviews by zoegirl1987

I'm very unimpressed. This liquid foundation doesn't have good coverage at all and plus it's chock full of irratints meant to "wake up you skin(bogus) but instead just made my skin sting.The only good thing was the pump bottle however even that had a downside-foundation gets clogged in the tip of the pump and dries out.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/28/2003 4:18:00 PM More reviews by yingxu

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

No coverage, not moisturizing. Worst of all, you must squeeze off some dried out foundation at the opening of the pump every time before you use it, which looks as nothing but sticky dirt.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/10/2003 3:59:00 PM More reviews by StaceMoon

This item didn't work out for me at all. I read the back, it had all this stuff that's supposed to be great for your skin. I liked the little bottle it came in real easy to use. So I got it. I used it for about a week, then I started breaking out left and right. I stopped useing it, maybe it was something else new I was useing. Skin cleared up. I put it away for awhile. Then I thought I'd give it another try. Same thing, then I tossed it. I think it's all the crap they put in it. I guess it's just to much, aleast for me. Also I've never ever had a reaction to any other cosmetic product I've used. When ever I see it at the store, I just think what a waste of time, and money. Would never want this product in my house, let alone buy it again.