August 27, 2014 | 1699 users online

Eyeliner - GOSH - Velvet Touch Eyeliner

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/6/2011 4:37:00 PM More reviews by Bucephala

I love these eyeliners! They go on creamy, have great staying power and come in a wide variety of colours. They are equal in quality to the Urban Decay eyeliners but they are cheaper (by about $10). I will buy these over and over again!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/26/2011 10:52:00 PM More reviews by joyousjoy88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Great eye liner pencil! Bought this in 'hypnotic grey'. Though to me the colour doesn't look that grey it is actually pretty dark and appears back on me. Oh well. It really does stay in place and is waterproof. I don't wear this on the waterline. It says it is unsafe for that area. I read that anything waterproof is not safe for the waterline. I use this on my lower lash line an it stays really well. I applied it in the morning and late at night it was still there with the slightest bit of smearing which can be expected since it was a hot and humid day. I did not get raccoon eyes with this and it works even better when you set it with a powder. It is also really creamy. Best liner pencil ever. The only thing I don't like is that it can be pricey so I wait for sales, but they are cheaper than Urban Decay or Mac. I plan to repurchase in the future. Ps. The liquid liner from GOSH stays put like no other! I use that on upper lash line and it doesn't budge! This and that = amazing!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/25/2011 12:04:00 AM More reviews by purplesoul

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

These are the best eyeliners. They are a staple in my travel make up bag. They're soft and easy to apply, but not so soft that they break or get super dull. The colors are vibrant and varied (my favorites are all the shades of green, and the plum purple shade) and it really _does_ stay on ALL DAY. This is better than my MAC eyeliner, and easily as good as my Urban Decay eyeliner, plus, it's cheaper (10.50 USD a stick on the website.)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2011 3:06:00 PM More reviews by sarahlovesrimmelonden

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is the only drug store eye-liner that I have tried that rivals urban decays 24/7 liner, it is long lasting, has a smooth application and it has a soft kohl, it is my dream liner. I will be surprised if I find anything better!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2011 8:50:00 PM More reviews by KillCloud9

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my favourite pencil eyeliners and the first I tried. It's great, super smooth and very pigmented. I have it in black and white. I find the white doesn't like to stay on the waterline very long (maybe 4 hours until it's mostly gone) but the black would stay on for days if I didn't remove. Great product!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2011 10:02:00 AM More reviews by UnleashDarkness

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have this eyeliner in black,and I really like it.I have purchased it more than once and will continue to do so since it has a fair price.It's creamy but not overly so,and it applies smoothly especially on the waterline.It's lasting power is the best I've seen especially set with eyeshadow.It does smudge a bit but better than some others that I have tried.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/11/2011 7:24:00 PM More reviews by Olom

I have this eyeliner in black and while it is waterproof (which is what I am looking for in an eyeliner), I really don't like the fact that it doesn't appear as dark as I want it (I use this on my bottom inner eyelid only)... instead of black, it is more like a dark grey. I actually apply this first and then use another black eyeliner (a kohl one) over it to get the colour as dark as I want it. The price wasn't too bad ($14 CDN) but if I use this eyeliner by itself, it kind of fades off my inner eyelid after an hour or so. Not good! I need something long lasting, maybe a waterproof kohl liner.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2011 11:37:00 AM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Wow I'm truly impressed with this line of eyeliners from GOSH! The name "velvet touch" actually describes this liner perfectly as it's so smooth, silky, and velvety in application, it just glides on with so much ease and little effort. The pigmentation is superb, dries very quickly, and doesn't budge all day. Definitely a winner and will be picking up more colours.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/7/2011 9:05:00 PM More reviews by applebee74

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have this eyeliner in the color Purple Stain. I love how the liner stays on all day (even after a jump in the pool)! This eyeliner is gentle and creamy so it doesn't hurt to put on, but I find it doesn't work well on the waterline. The eyeliner comes in multiple colors, and they last all day. The only problem with them is that they need to be sharpened a lot, therefore wasting a lot of the product. Overall, it's a wonderful product!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/5/2011 2:12:00 AM More reviews by anneh08

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love these...i have the black..shimmery yellow (no idea) ..truly brown, and golden moss..i use the last two the most...these are pigmentend and smooth "enough" i feel as if too pigmented and too smooth eyeliners are too much for me..i like really natural eye makeup and these are perfect! i don't have to tug on my eyelid but it doesn't crumble when i line my eyes as well...absolutely what you call the happy medium. (lasts not all day...maybe..9 hours if you set it w/ a shadow) it IS pencil liner...dont' expect too much!