April 23, 2014 | 1869 users online

Eyeliner - GOSH - Velvet Touch Eyeliner

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2011 8:50:00 PM More reviews by KillCloud9

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my favourite pencil eyeliners and the first I tried. It's great, super smooth and very pigmented. I have it in black and white. I find the white doesn't like to stay on the waterline very long (maybe 4 hours until it's mostly gone) but the black would stay on for days if I didn't remove. Great product!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2011 10:02:00 AM More reviews by UnleashDarkness

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have this eyeliner in black,and I really like it.I have purchased it more than once and will continue to do so since it has a fair price.It's creamy but not overly so,and it applies smoothly especially on the waterline.It's lasting power is the best I've seen especially set with eyeshadow.It does smudge a bit but better than some others that I have tried.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/11/2011 7:24:00 PM More reviews by Olom

I have this eyeliner in black and while it is waterproof (which is what I am looking for in an eyeliner), I really don't like the fact that it doesn't appear as dark as I want it (I use this on my bottom inner eyelid only)... instead of black, it is more like a dark grey. I actually apply this first and then use another black eyeliner (a kohl one) over it to get the colour as dark as I want it. The price wasn't too bad ($14 CDN) but if I use this eyeliner by itself, it kind of fades off my inner eyelid after an hour or so. Not good! I need something long lasting, maybe a waterproof kohl liner.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2011 11:37:00 AM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Wow I'm truly impressed with this line of eyeliners from GOSH! The name "velvet touch" actually describes this liner perfectly as it's so smooth, silky, and velvety in application, it just glides on with so much ease and little effort. The pigmentation is superb, dries very quickly, and doesn't budge all day. Definitely a winner and will be picking up more colours.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/7/2011 9:05:00 PM More reviews by applebee74

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have this eyeliner in the color Purple Stain. I love how the liner stays on all day (even after a jump in the pool)! This eyeliner is gentle and creamy so it doesn't hurt to put on, but I find it doesn't work well on the waterline. The eyeliner comes in multiple colors, and they last all day. The only problem with them is that they need to be sharpened a lot, therefore wasting a lot of the product. Overall, it's a wonderful product!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/5/2011 2:12:00 AM More reviews by anneh08

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love these...i have the black..shimmery yellow (no idea) ..truly brown, and golden moss..i use the last two the most...these are pigmentend and smooth "enough" i feel as if too pigmented and too smooth eyeliners are too much for me..i like really natural eye makeup and these are perfect! i don't have to tug on my eyelid but it doesn't crumble when i line my eyes as well...absolutely what you call the happy medium. (lasts not all day...maybe..9 hours if you set it w/ a shadow) it IS pencil liner...dont' expect too much!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/21/2011 5:50:00 PM More reviews by cabogrl

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love this pencil, doesn't stayed to a point very long, hence you use the sharpener alot. But the staying power to me is better than any. I've tryed them all, I've literally got at least a hundred pencils in all shades of brown, black and gray. This is the best so far. The only one I haven't tryed is stila smudge stick....I don't know.....I do use this on my water line and have had no problems. So if it's not broke.....

rated 4 of 5 on 5/9/2011 12:51:00 PM More reviews by Audny

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Hazel

One of the greatest drugstore eyeliners there are. Beautiful colours, very creamy so it doesn't hurt you when applying but in a matter of seconds (half a minute or so) it hardens and stays in place for the entire day. It is easely blendable but you must not wait for 5 minutes to do it otherwise it's more difficult. Great quality for the price, in Belgium they are 6 euro the piece.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2011 3:54:00 PM More reviews by KimL

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this liner!! I have it in many shades. It has GREAT staying power I can use it as liner, or I use it to draw a second line on top of my liner for an intense e/s and it never smudges on me. It slides on soooo well it felt like silky soft when glide on and it never smudge/smear. For this price this is a steal. :D

rated 3 of 5 on 4/15/2011 5:34:00 AM More reviews by R4ji

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm new to this eyeliner...I only got mine yesterday so can't comment on quality yet....

CURRENTLY...@ Superdrug, If u buy any e/s, they are giving these Velvet Touch Eyeliner's for free in any color! worth 4.99 :)

Hope this was helpful