September 17, 2014 | 1819 users online

Concealers - Revlon - ColorStay Blemish Concealer with Soft Flex

rated 3 of 5 on 8/23/2012 1:57:00 PM More reviews by lisakaminar

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

If you get the color just right (I actually mix two of the shades) this can be a great concealer for small blemishes. I've never had terrible acne so I'm not sure how well it works for that, but for the occasional spot it works well.

With that said, I was using this to cover up redness around my nose and I kept peeling there and the redness just kept getting worse. I stopped for a week and the peeling stopped. One of the first ingredients is salicylic acid. If you have sensitive and/or dry skin this can make your skin much worse if you use it regularly.

Verdict: this is a great concealer for those days when you wake up with a random pimple on your face and you need it to cover it up and dry it out quickly, but that is it! Do not try to use this stuff as a regular concealer if you have dry sensitive skin like mine.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/21/2012 9:40:00 AM More reviews by NicoIcon999

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

My cystic acne was starting to clear up. I wanted to hide a few small bumps and acne scars on my cheeks so this is what I used. Basically everywhere I put it left me with a pretty big cyst. I have pretty bad luck with any acne fighting ingredients so I should have stayed away from this. My skin prefers a less complicated approach. As long as you don't have sensitive skin, I would recommend it. Good coverage and staying power. Blends well as long as you're not putting it over peeling and dry skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/20/2012 11:14:00 PM More reviews by elleglam

Pros
Dries zits
Does not break me out even if i have acne prone skin
Conceals my acne scars and active zits
Matches my skin color

Cons
Hard to blend
Can look cakey if not blended well
Pricey here in philippines, just a bit cheaper to colorstay liquid foundation but almost the same price
Over all the colorstay foundation gives fuller coverage compared to this one, but at least this helps with my acne.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/31/2012 8:25:00 PM More reviews by Anna12345

I normally use:

Revlon Age Defying Concealer which is very light; and
Canmake Conealer which is a thick cream stick concealer.

Both are excellent but I bought this because I wanted to try a creamy liquid concealer with excellent coverage.

I chose Light/Medium for my NC20 tone. This shade is a perfect neutral shade: neither too pink, nor too yellow.

Coverage is medium and the applicator is a soft tip which is easy to use.

The consistency is very smooth. There is no dragging of the wand to apply this product. It glides on easily and it is easy to blend.

The only downside is that it looks a little dry/cakey, so it may be a better to use this in warmer/more humid conditions.

I also like the fact that it is oil-free and contains salicylic acid which helps control and prevent blemishes. This product has not irritated my sensitive, blemish-prone skin at all.

I will probably buy this again unless I find a better product.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2012 7:30:00 PM More reviews by Sta1cee

PROS
~Great for fair skin
~Dries zits
~Conceals well
~Lasts about 4 hours
~Isn't heavy
CONS
~Doesn't last as long as the foundation
~Too drying to use as regular concealer
~~~~~~~~~~~~
I've been looking for a perfect blemish concealer for a long time and I think I finally found it. I had a hard time finding something that wasn't too yellow, too dark, too heavy, or wore off too easily. This is it. Blends into my skin easily and well enough to be worn alone. Hides my imperfections while getting rid of my blemishes. Love it.

It's definitely not a concealer you can put under your eyes or wear on daily basis if you have sensitive skin. It's a "Blemish Concealer" for a reason.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/17/2012 6:09:00 AM More reviews by melysaretsahana

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

Well...this concealer feels so soft on skin...eventhought I have acne prone skin I don't want to purchase this concealer because when I tried this one on my hand... it suddenly burns my skin,maybe I'm allergic with sort of the ingredients...

rated 4 of 5 on 2/10/2012 6:50:00 PM More reviews by dpet0153

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

I adore this! I only use it on my chin because when it dries, it looks really...dry. Too dry looking for under my eyes and stuff. Anyway, I like this because it covers up blemishes and I can tell that it's clearing up my skin! I mean who could argue with that!? I hope they don't change the formula even though it can be really dry, I actually took one lippie off for the inconvenience of having to have multiple concealers because this one is just not right for under the eyes, a place where I definitely need concealing :(

rated 2 of 5 on 2/10/2012 12:52:00 AM More reviews by Barbie298231

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

I'm quite impressed with the Revlon foundation but i cant say the same about this concealer. I wanted to cover up a few red spots and this stayed on my skin for a few hours but then it disappeared at the end of the day. I got this in Fair which looked like the lightest color but it had a weird grayish tone to it. It made my skin slightly peel but that's just the salicylic acid. It has a super strong scent just like the foundation, which I got used to. Overall I wouldn't recommend this because it's staying power sucks.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/24/2012 10:57:00 PM More reviews by lollipopcandydrop

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This covered pretty well, not extremely well, but good enough. It stayed all day long and didnt dry my skin or make my zits look worse. I like this alot and recommend it and will repurchase it probably.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2011 1:51:00 PM More reviews by PinkCoconutXOXO

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This was too cakey and I couldn't find a color match. I have warm skin but the medium was too orangey. The next shade up was too dark and the next shade down was way too light.