April 19, 2014 | 1642 users online

Skincare - Body - LUSH - Mange Too massage bar

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/28/2011 9:06:00 PM More reviews by illeyad

Mange Too is a unique massage bar to the Lush collection as it is the only edible massage bar.

PROS: (1) amazing aroma, it smells like white chocolate, honey, shea butter, and mint- not to mention the balance is delicate and not cloying. (2) This scent is identical to honey trap lip balm. (3) A little goes a long way- it leaves the skin soft, and acts well as a solid massage oil. Be careful not to use too much because it does not sink in completely.

CONS: (1) Although it’s edible, the flavor could use some work. I’m pretty sure you are meant to use it with a intimate partner, I tried it off my hand and I thought it tasted like mint and shea butter- I wouldn’t go out of my way to ‘share’ this with someone else, if you catch my drift.

Overall, awesome product. I would definitely get this again, especially for the smell right before bed, it is very comforting.
Happy Shopping!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2011 5:24:00 PM More reviews by SanjediMasta

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Black

This is quite a big massage bar so i cut it up into about 8 pieces. I experimented a bit and put a couple of pieces in a separate container and left it on the radiator - the product melted and it went onto the skin like a creamy chocolate smelling body oil.

It might sound a bit mad but it was completely worth it! My skin never felt more moisturised and for so long!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2011 6:54:00 PM More reviews by katyd316

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I wish I could give half stars, because in this case I would use it. I always wish I could put maybe. I had high hopes for this because everyone said it smelled really good, but I personally prefer Therapy massage bar. I also find Therapy easier to work with. I don't know if it is the size of this one or just the fact that it is winter, but this one doesn't get a slick as my Therapy bar. I really have to work to get the lotion to come off, and it isn't very smooth, it's actually rather sticky. And while it doesn't smell good in the beginning, over time it lingers on your skin and gets sort of sickeningly sweet. But on the plus side, the smell does last all day. It is also the best deal of the massage bars, I think, because it is much bigger than the others. I will obviously use it up, but probably won't get again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2011 5:29:00 PM More reviews by fustyluggz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I wish I could give this more than just 5 stars. I absolutely LOVE this massage bar. Out of all the massage bars that LUSH sells, this one gives you the most bang for your buck. The one I got is very large and after many, many uses it shows no real signs of wear. The smell of this is divine. It's got white chocolate, Mango, Honey, Vanilla, Banana and more. Oh em gee what a heavenly scent, it almost smells almost like cookies to me. It's very moisturizing and I love using it directly out of the shower. I just rub it in my hands until it starts to melt and then rub the oils into my skin. I will repurchase this again without hesitation, it's just a really lovely product.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2011 7:52:00 PM More reviews by BreAnn21

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this bar! It smells so good and I love to use it on my hands, arms and legs where I get the worst of my dry skin.

It's a good size and the price isn't that bad. I will keep pruchasing this bar. I am on my 3rd or 4th one.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/21/2011 12:57:00 PM More reviews by xXHugaholicXx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVED mange too. Loved. When I first used it, it smells like chocolate and yummy stuff.

However, as I continued using it, there was a revolting smell that made me want to gag!!!

I'm a mint lover! I love the refreshing smell, the tingling sensation! But it wasn't peppermint at all.
The smell is so horrible I can't even describe it.

But since I put it on at night, by the time I wake up, the rancid smell is gone and all I smell by morning is sweet chocolate :)

It is very moisturizing but I don't like the tiny bits of stuff in the bar. It makes me feel dirty :(

It is also the largest massage bar for the same price :) so it's the best deal by far!

I will not repurchase this again... I shall stick to my each peach and Heavanilli :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2011 11:29:00 AM More reviews by mhelena

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love the smell-chocolate, honey and a little peppermint for me, skin is moisturizer for a very long time, and smell lingers very long time for me, very good for pregnant bellys:)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/17/2010 9:39:00 PM More reviews by Blackrosesyellow

This massage bar is the best! It smells very sweet, but not in a sickly way. It is a very natural vanilla/chocolate smell with just the smallest hint of mint. All massage bars are sort of oily but they absorb nicely (if you want to matte out the oil you can dust yourself with LUSH dusting powder) and leave super soft and fragrant skin. I would repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/31/2010 1:39:00 AM More reviews by GreenWoman

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

My favorite massage bar! The smell of the bar is exactly what lingers on my skin. The scent actually lasts a lot longer than any of Lush's solid perfumes.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/24/2010 4:44:00 PM More reviews by nikki201

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

IT SMELLS LIKE PLAY DOUGH!!
Thats all i get from it.
No honey, no white chocolate or anything!
It moisturizes pretty well, but i find every massage bar moisturizes the same. So i might as well get something that i like the smell of.
The thing is it's the biggest massage bar so thats like the best part.