Burt's Bees Super Shiny Grapefruit and Sugar Beet Conditioner [DISCONTINUED]

3.4

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

aqua, cetearyl alcohol, betaine, glycerin, cetrimonium bromide, sucrose polystearate, sucrose stearate, citrus grandis (grapefruit) seed oil, citrus aurantium dulcis (sweet orange) peel oil, citrus nobilis (tangerine) oil, citrus medica limonum (lemon) oil, citrus aurantium amara (petitgrain) oil, sclerocarya birrea oil, glucose, polysorbate 60, hydroxypropyltrimonium honey, parfum, sodium chloride, glucose oxidase, lactoperoxidase, limonene

on 6/14/2009 11:09:00 PM

This conditioner is better than any regular or salon conditioner I've tried! Super Shiny Conditioner is light, non-greasy, hydrating, smells nice and contains natural ingredients. I'm amazed by its ability to hydrate and be lightweight and non-greasy. I never realized before how greasy other conditioners left my hair. I have extremely damagaged hair from coloring and it does a great job of moisturizing. My hair feels so soft I can't stop running my fingers through it! I love that it has natural ingredients is SLS, paraben and pthalate free. I'm very impressed with this conditioner! I'm not so impressed with the shampoo. I'm hoping I don't have to continue to use the Super Shiny Shampoo with the Conditioner to continue to get these results.

I really loved this conditioner, it's one of the best I have used and natural too. This conditioner is a little weird, when I first used it I put some in my hand and it seemed really watery and light. I was thinking great I'm going to have to use half a bottle just to get enough conditioner in my hair but I decided just to use the little in my hand anyway. I left in my hair for about a minute and rinsed it out, I couldn't believe how soft in made my hair when it felt like I was putting nothing in my hair.

This is a great conditioner for thin hair, I have a lot of hair on my head but it's thin so it get's buildup real easy. I have yet to use the shampoo but I think I will try it next time.

on 4/16/2009 10:36:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

While I love the accompanying shampoo, this conditioner does absolutely nothing for me. For reference, I have coarse, wavy hair that I'm trying to grow out. I've tried using this conditioner to co-wash with, and even then, it leaves my hair feeling dry. I won't rebuy.

on 4/14/2009 2:47:00 PM

This is the best conditioner I've ever tried. My thin, fine curly hair gets weighed down really badly with most conditioners, but this conditioner is light enough and moisturizing enough to give my hair its natural volume while keeping the frizzies away.

The thing I love best about it is it's the only silicone-free conditioner that makes my hair shiny - but I find that I have to apply a lot of it, like a good palmful. It has a kind of a weird texture when it's in your hair, like it doesn't feel slimy enough for conditioner, but once it rinses out it feels nice. My hair is golden shiny and soft with this conditioner.

My only complaint is the bottlecap gets clogged up really quickly.

I don't know what I would do if they ever discontinued this! My hair has never looked so good.

on 4/10/2009 4:26:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

I used it in combination with the shampoo, and it was not rich enough to counteract the drying effects of the shampoo. Will not repurchase.

on 2/19/2009 11:37:00 PM

I use this product to clean my make up brushes, right or wrong it works, don't use it on my hair, not sure why

on 2/19/2009 11:21:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I used this conditioner along with the shampoo and like the shampoo, I'm not a huge fan of it. Compared to other conditioners I used in the past, it doesn't leave my hair feeling silky soft - instead, my hair feels a bit like straw. Also, it doesn't lather well and it seems like I have to use a lot of it to get my hair feeling clean - so I don't think the price is worth it. On the plus side, it smells good and it does make my hair feel clean in the end. I just wanted to try a different shampoo and conditioner that's considered 'natural' but after using them, I think I'll go back to Live Clean (which is also paraben and sulphate free).

on 2/13/2009 3:11:00 PM

I really love this shampoo. My hair is very fine, and tends to get dry, tangled & "flyaway" near the ends. Always wild-looking, never smooth. For me, this product is the great equalizer that I've been searching for. It leaves my hair feeling very clean and heavy (not "coated with lots of crap" heavy, but healthy, strong heavy), with shine that lasts all day. It might weigh down thicker hair, or make oily hair look even wetter, but it's perfect for baby fine, dry, flyaway hair that wants to look a little more grown-up.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Good for daily use but not if you're really looking for a big moisture boost

on 1/2/2009 11:13:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

It is a wonderful product. I have oily hair and I can use it everyday. It cleans well without stripping at all.

Top Rated Burt's Bees Products