Bonne Bell Blend n Glow in Natural Blush

4.2

Price: $

Price: $

Talc, Mica, Petrolatum, Mineral (Paraffinum Liquidum) Oil, Polybutene, Propylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, Methylparaben, Fragrance/Parfum. May Contain ( /): Titanium Oxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, 77492, 77499), Red 40 Lake (Ci 16035), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140) Tin Oxide (Ci 77861).

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Wow, is all I have to say ... I've been searching for a cheap alternative to MAC's MSF, after I stupidly swapped away my Porcelain Pink last summer. I think I've found it. Unlike other drugstore bronzers, you don't have to roughly run your brush over it and use 1/4 of the product to get a decent glow. All this requires is a swirl and a swipe on each cheek, right above and over my contouring blush. This is wonderful, and it's divided into 4 colours. You can swirl your brush over the lightest shade, the darkest shade, or you can mix them all. This is really a 3-in-1 because you get a contouring blush, a highlighter AND a bronzer. Plus this has a subtle rosy colour. I RIS, but I will purchase this once I run out.

on 7/3/2009 1:18:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This bronzer was cute, but for me it was a bit to 'frosty' and glittery which isn't good, and the reason of why i wouldn't buy it again. I'm hoping to find a better bronzer, that isn't this frosty i could say. But if that's the look you want then sure, go for it.

on 4/11/2009 5:51:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

The color is NOT a dupe of MAC Redhead MSF... but it's kind of in the same family, if that makes sense--like you could wear them together. Natural Blush is a peachy-glowy-warm powder that is a little on the pink side to be a good bronzer for most people. I am a PPP and I use it as blush and sometimes I lightly sweep it all over. It's got some shimmer but you can buff it away. It's very flattering.

on 3/27/2009 1:42:00 AM

I have red hair and really really pale skin and I have to say this is the best bronzer i've ever used. I use it lightly over my entire face to get some colour and get so many compliments on it. It does have a shimmer to it which some don't like but i love! I have tried other bronzers and I find they don't blend very well into my skin and I look blotchy or orange but not with this. I never noticed the compact was hard to open until I read the reviews and yeah I guess it is a bit but the price and look it gives me makes up for it.

Despite the fact that this product is talc-based (which is apparently a big no-no for your skin, as it supposedly makes it look powdery) I actually really enjoyed its effects. It is very sparkly, so those of you who are older and therefore more sophisticated may want to stear clear of this. It doesn't offer any noticeable brightening effects on my pale skin, but it's like super girly and fun tob wear in the summer. If I want a real bronzer, though, I'll search for something else next time.

I think this would be best for fair skin, and I can see why it would not work well on darker skin. It is not a bronzer, it is more of a "glower". I use it sparingly all over my face after I have applied my blush and it gives me a glowy, airbrushed look. If you used to much, you risk looking too shimmery or shiny. Can be used a million ways.....blush, eyeshadow, highlighter. A really fun, inexpensive and underrated product.

on 7/24/2008 11:05:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I haven't been using it lately but I will go out and buy more soon. It gives you a glow without chunks of glitter in it like most blushes. Both my mom and I use this. Amazing! Use it as an eyeshadow and blush!

on 5/21/2008 9:27:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

the only thing i don't care for about this product is that it seems like the color in the top left is softer than the others and wears down quicker....I haven't had a problem with opening the compact but i do only use the three darker colors b/c like others said the white adds too much shimmer and makes it very pale looking and not natural like i like it to....

on 4/24/2008 3:50:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I really didnt care for this product at all after the first try, like others I wanted an inexpensive cheekbone highlighter and thought this would work. When I put it on it looked way too frosty and glittery. I think something like this is best reserved for the tweens.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

I've been looking for inexpensive highlighters for my face and when I looked at this palate I thought this would compliment my skin tone. (Medium Tan in Bare Minerals). It wasn't very expensive by any means. I would like to say that it was under $6. So I thought, why not?

I tried it at home the next day and I had really weird results. When I first applied it, it looked a bit too frosty to me. Really unnatural looking. So then I muted it out with a my kabuki brush until a desired look and then it didn't look too bad. I found that if I didn't use the bottom right color it would reduce some of the unnatural shimmer.

The major problem that I have with this product is that it is so difficult to open! That reason alone is almost good enough for me to stop using it. It usually takes me 30 sec. to open the dang thing! It's really frustrating. One time, I was really sick and tired of the hassel and when I penetrated all my energy into opening the thing, one of my nail scraped off the white powder. Which I guess in retrospect, isn't a bad thing since I won't be using that color anyway. But still, the dang thing is difficult to open.

Overall: pretty colors, unnatural looking using the white powder, difficult to open, but will look nice if muted with a bit of foundation.

Popular Bronzers