October 23, 2014 | 1841 users online

Eyeliner - Urban Decay - 24-7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Baked

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/13/2008 10:59:00 PM More reviews by sharis

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I picked this up yesterday at Sephora after hearing all the raves for the 24-7 pencils. I have been a MAC Powerpoint user for years and just need something new. Baked is a beautiful medium bronze color. I didn't find it too sparkly although it definitely is sparkly. Nothing over the top though (and I am NOT a sparkly-person.) I have to say I am a little disappointed in the wear. Mine didn't last all that well at least on the outer corners of my eyes. I get much better performance from my MAC Powerpoint pencils. I guess I'll try the MUFE Aqua eyes pencils next and see if I have better luck with those.
Edit: O.k. I'm adding a "lippie" The color is really perfect for my lower lid and I'm using it almost everyday. It still doesn't last as long on me as it seems to on everyone else but the color's so perfect I'm going to overlook it's lack of staying power.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/29/2008 7:43:00 AM More reviews by Lori54

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really really like the color of this pencil, and it goes on so nicely, but I can't deal with the glitter it leaves under my eyes for even 2 days after I wear it. I wanted it SO bad, finally bought it and now I'm swapping it. If you don't mind the glitter you might love it, it's a great eyeliner otherwise.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2008 2:15:00 PM More reviews by stekwong

Nice color and goes on smooth. Nice subtle gold and not orangey. Also stay on the entire day well. I use it to line lower lash. $16 is a bit steep but I guess this formula and color is unique.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/19/2008 8:47:00 PM More reviews by Scottish72

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I saw this color & was hesitant in my purchase of it only because I am NOT a fan of anything shimmering. But I went out on a "limb" and tried it anyway. I do really like the color of baked. I apply it to upper eye lid and lower & follow with an applicator to smooth out the liner. It would be to "shimmery" for my preference otherwise. I don't think any eyeliner/pencil is worth the price tag of the $16 buck's I shelled out for this one, but hey, after using it I'll "suck it up" & repurchase as I do really like the color. Application is easy, goes on without tugging eye area, lasts ALL day & doesn't smudge on me. Overall, I am pleased with this U. Decay product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/29/2008 5:55:00 PM More reviews by tshinn

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I got this from Urban Decay online as a gift for a friend. Baked is a super-soft, super-shiny liner that is like pure bronze gold in a pencil. The liner goes on well and does not drag. ( I have this for myself in Electric and Gunmetal so I am aware of its qualities). I have noticed that these liners do stay on well but I did have some smudging on the inner and outer corners of my eyes. I have very greasy lids and skin so that is expected. I can see this shade working well as a lower lash liner and a highlighter for the inner eye corners. I know my vegan buddy is going to love this! These liners, and several other products in the UD line, are now animal product free! No lanolin, no beeswax, and no carmine! I am a vegetarian and I am super stoked that Urban Decay now has these cruelty-free products. Now I can feel good about looking good!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/17/2008 8:47:00 PM More reviews by sixxmum

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I generally really like Urban Decay's 24/7 liner. They go on very smoothly, don't tug at my crepey lids, stand up to a long day of wear without smearing. The colors are nice as well, though I would love it if they would add a few more neutral and non-shimmer shades. Baked is a deep bronze that looks nice paired with a neutral eye and could certainly be used in bolder ways for the younger and more daring set. I like it against my green eyes (though, truth be told, it may not be the best shade for me because it is a bit on the warm side) In all, I would recommend the UD 24/7 liners and this color as well. Pictures below show Baked 6th from right.

continued >>

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2008 12:45:00 AM More reviews by taitiana

Love this. It is the best pencil eyeliner I've ever used. Application is very easy, glides right on. Stays on too all day. Finish is slightly glittery and shining. Color is a pretty gold. Highly recommended.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/9/2008 1:28:00 PM More reviews by hp11989

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Overall rating: Really gorgeous, yummy, soft, silky metallic gold/bronze color; really lights up my hazel eyes whether or not I'm wearing eyeshadow or not! Glides on easily without tugging. The best texture of All eyeliner pencils, even MAC, IMHO.
Price: Medium-end, $16.
Packaging: Standard wood pencil, so it can be sharpened.
Would I buy again: Absolutely yes, although the rest of the 24/7 colors are TOTT for me :-) continued >>

rated 4 of 5 on 6/15/2008 11:43:00 PM More reviews by JettNY

Really pretty dark copper color with a bit of shimmer. The fact that this is coppery without being red is impressive. Of all the 24-7 Glide-On pencils I've tried from Urban Decay, I have to say this one glides on the best. I'm not really sure why the others don't glide on as well, though.

But break out your serious eye makeup remover for this eyeliner or you'll be wearing it at Sunday brunch and your friends will think you haven't bothered to wash your face. It has staying power. One more con, it does seem to irritate my eyes a little bit. Overall great product, though.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/11/2008 8:37:00 PM More reviews by bluengold2007

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

VEry expensive but great quality the pencil will not skip on your skin. My problem is it was too closely matched to the color of my skin to stand out. Not the eyeliners fault.