October 30, 2014 | 1690 users online

Eyeliner - Physicians Formula - Eye Definer Felt-Tip Eye Marker

image 0image 1image 2

rated 1 of 5 on 2/4/2012 3:19:00 AM More reviews by aishiad

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

I had high hopes for this eyeliner to work well, but it was not pigmented at all. Waste of money.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2012 5:20:00 PM More reviews by EternityintheRain

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I am no novice when it comes to applying eyeliner, liquid, gel or whatever. But this brought the annoyance I felt when I first began experimenting with it. Something I thought it was settling in the back of my mind for years. I bought this with the idea that it would simplify my makeup bag and it just made things worse. The brush was too flexible, but soft at least. The color was too watery and the pigmentation light. The application was too erratic and made me feel clumsy, no matter how stable my hand was. And the final result requires too much cleaning. I dont recommend this at all.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/5/2012 12:23:00 PM More reviews by herbgurl82

Looked like I had lined my eyes with one of my little brother's magic markers. (Perhaps I should have, it would have looked better!) Very watery, and not much pigment. Despite capping it tightly, and storing it upside down, the marker dried out after three uses. Fail!

rated 1 of 5 on 11/23/2011 8:37:00 PM More reviews by mdubs

SO TERRIBLE. Please don't buy this. Looks like a watered down gray color. I know it's not a lot of money, but I will be returning this garbage.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2011 1:33:00 PM More reviews by gelato

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have small eyes and it's very easy for me to smudge eyeliner. I draw a thin line on my lashline and this does a good job.
The thing I love about this is there are no leakages so I can line my eyes in a taxi. (sometimes without a miror)
I haven't had any issues with my marker drying out, ny last marker lasted my 6 months before it dried out. (finished)

rated 1 of 5 on 8/21/2011 7:11:00 PM More reviews by KodyT13

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Grey

I didn't buy this eyeliner on sale. I grabbed it because my friend reccomended it, and because it was slightly cheaper than my almay liquid eyeliner.
It's terrible. I sometimes like to line my upper lash line, on days when I want to get that 50's starlet look. After about an hour, the liner, which doesn't come out very well, as the 'felt tip' is both way too long and way too stiff, I found that my line, instead of being an intesnse black, was a dull gray. Doesn't have the same effect. And for 5 dollars, it's awful. Don't waste your money. I'm sticking with Almay.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/20/2011 2:14:00 PM More reviews by Rin13

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

Got this in a swap. Only used once so far, but I can usually tell right away whether I like something or not. I like it so far. I can see where people say theirs have dried out because even though mine isn't completely dried out, it's dryer than other pens I've used. (maybeline stiletto) However, i happen to like this because with the wetter formulas, it can get quite messy and actually end up in your eyes if you have watery eyes like me. I haven't experienced any smudging and when I swatched a line on my hand, it took quite a lot of scrubbing to get off. I wish this site had a "maybe" choice for would I buy this product again... because it's a maybe. I prefer other liners above this, so I'd only repurchase if it were on sale.. or if I could get it in a swap.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/9/2011 3:08:00 PM More reviews by RayvnNA

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I only got this because it was 75% off. I'm glad I didn't pay full price. It didn't dry out on me as easily as other reviewers have said. But it was not a smooth, pigmented line across my lashline either. I had to draw short strokes across the lashline in order to get a line with no skips. My biggest problem was the color. The shade I bought was Soft Black. I did not know that Soft Black = blue. It shows up totally blue on me. I have plenty of pretty blue liners, but this is like a faded black/blue that was not pretty. Trashed it.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/5/2011 12:34:00 AM More reviews by adara260

Got this eyeliner after coupons and sales etc. at CVS for about -1.00. Yeah I made money on this which is why I bothered to get it.

I got this in ultra black which it is. Pigmentation of the liquid was so so. I had to do a second pass for the liner to be opaque, that however rubs off some of the previous layer! Staying power was eh. I inner line the top and tightline the top and I had smudges on the bottom of my eyes, but this liner isn't waterproof though although it promises up to 24 hours of wear...hmm.Its kinda a pain to remove too which is weird since the staying power isn't great.

I wouldn't buy it again but only bought it to make a dollar that day.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/25/2011 11:21:00 PM More reviews by abogdanovic

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Lasts a very long time, at least is did for me. However it dried out after 3 weeks of daily use....