April 20, 2014 | 1637 users online

Gels/Soaps - Dove - Sensitive Skin Unscented Beauty Bar

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2011 4:27:00 AM More reviews by itsKelCeeEee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Cool Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Easy and refreshing on my combo yet sensitive skin. I don't use soap on my face anymore and I have a ton of body washes so I have no reason to use it, but I'd recommend it in a heartbeat.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/22/2011 1:05:00 PM More reviews by j19191

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

A lot of friends with sensitive skin or acne have recommended this product, they love it. I started using it, and at first I really liked it. I don't know what it is, but it definitely has something I am allergic to in it - how ironic!
Based in the fact that so many other people I know have had success, and the cost, I'd say it's worth a try, it just wasn't for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2010 9:47:00 PM More reviews by SBMD2

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the best product to cleanse my combo skin. It is scentless, gentle and does not dry out my face or cause it to break out. I usually get a package of two for around $3 at Target every few months.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/11/2010 12:14:00 PM More reviews by heiress33

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I ran out of my normal cetaphil face cleanser so i decided to try this soap. the first 5 days were going great and my skin looked okay and there was absolutely no breakouts but come the 6th day---GUESS WHAT!!!! i broke out with many little pimples and 2 cystic type pimples which i hadnt had since a year.. wow all that effort of keeping my acne at bay gone in just a whim :( now i have the trouble of getting rid of these horrible pimples and faithfully go back to my cetaphil cleanser. in conclusion it might work for your skin but it definately did not work on mine and unless you like acne then you can try this little bugger out. it might be better just for the body not for FACE!!!!!!!! take care

rated 3 of 5 on 8/23/2010 2:41:00 PM More reviews by daisy200

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

Good cleansing bar for everyday washing. I don't think this is so good for the face. After, I stopped using proactive this was something I tried for acne. It worked for a couple of months,then I started breaking out again! Good for my back acne, though.I will buy again as a body bar, but I'm trying something different for my face.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2010 10:35:00 AM More reviews by athousandhearts

I love this soap! Its the only bar soap I buy.. I use it all over.. as a body soap, hand soap and even face soap. It really gets my skin clean without leaving it dry like Ivory and other brands have.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2010 11:54:00 AM More reviews by chrissygalpal

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

This soap is amzing for so any reasons. Perfect if you are sensitive to smells or have sensitive skin. I use this soap to wash my face and to shave with. It has no smell and I feel that it does not leave a sticky film on your skin like a lot of soaps can do.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/1/2010 7:04:00 PM More reviews by seroled

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Other, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this for my son's skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2010 11:20:00 PM More reviews by owaimommy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is what I use every winter when my skin starts to get really dry,there is a slight smell but I like it,it reminds me of when my youngest was a baby and I had to use this on him. I just really Love it

rated 4 of 5 on 6/20/2010 12:39:00 PM More reviews by dawnsgleam

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love Dove for Sensitive Skin! I've been showering with it and washing my face with it for years. For the most part it makes my skin feel absolutely great-- so clean, fresh, soothed and in great condition. There are times when my skin gets a little drier when I use a bodywash, because I prefer not to have to put on lotion after a shower. I've tried the original Dove Beauty Bar and can tell a big difference between the two. I much prefer Dove for Sensitive Skin because of the gentler lather and how much better it makes my skin feel.