OPI Strawberry Margarita

4.5

on 3/28/2012 12:55:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This is such a beautiful, fun, lively pink. I recently got a pedicure and chose this color because I wanted something bright and girly for spring; and this turned out to be perfect. I can't stop staring at my toes. Definitely recommended for anyone who wants a little pep in their step. Perfectly creamy and delicious, just how a strawberry margarita should be.

on 1/31/2012 9:50:00 AM

A special pink that calls 'look at me'! Not the most work friendly colour. Great for spring summer!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hey Guys! So I am reveiwing the Strawberry Margarita OPI nail polish! And let me tell you I love this nail polish! One thing I want to say though it is very bright! So if your not into bright colors do not purchase this. And I am going to be honest I do not know how much this cost only because I got this as one of my Christmas presents. But its very pretty :) It stays on for about 2 weeks on your finger nails and if it is on your toe nails I find it stays on for at least 2 and a half weeks :) So its a very high quality product. I would definetly re-purchase it and it kind of reminds me of a pretty Barbie pink color! So I hope you enjoyed this and found this helpful!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

One of my favorite shades of pink. It's a nice creamy warm pink. It's much brighter than the pictures look. I'm pretty tan but I think this color would compliment any skintone. It's also long wearing like most all opi colors last a full week without chips and applies streak free. This is a must have!

on 9/27/2011 12:21:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Other

This was on my wish list for about a year ... & I saw it at Ulta & was a little disappointed . On my OPI app it looked orangish & pinkish & in real life it's hot pink . A great summer color & looks good for any occasion !

on 9/12/2011 10:10:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Great polish! It's a great shade. But what impressed me most is that it lasted longer than any nailpolish I've ever used, a full week chip-free. I have a huge nailpolish collection, but this one is the ultimate for me.

on 8/8/2011 6:02:00 AM

Very lively, passionate pink without being Barbie doll like

Colour applies very nice and rich and evenly. Vibrant colour in two coats.

I cannot fault this polish. A punchy, summery colour that is an absolute breeze to apply!

on 8/4/2011 9:14:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I saw this color on the shelf at my local JC Penney and I thought to myself, "Hmm, that's a cute color!" I wound up buying it and I have not be disappointed! The color is almost like a hot pink, but it's creamy and not as "hot" as people would believe. I absolutely love it and it's a great color for spring and summer. Goes well with just about any skin tone and well worth the price, despite it being a bit expensive. My only problem is that it has a tendency to dent, but that might just be more about not finding the right top coat yet. But yes, I approve of this polish and I'll definitely get it again!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I was really disappointed with this colour because it does not look like a warm coral-ish pink. It turned out to be a very daring hot pink and does not look very good on my fingers. I don't have anything against hot pink, but it just isnt right for me. Staying power is great though, just like all other OPI colours.

on 7/31/2011 9:58:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

This is one of my favorite colors for a summer pedicure. It's a bright pink with a cream finish (no shimmer). I will repurchase when I run out.

Top Rated OPI Products