August 28, 2014 | 1880 users online

Polishes - OPI - Strawberry Margarita

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/29/2011 10:40:00 PM More reviews by CrystalNicole017

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

One of my favorite shades of pink. It's a nice creamy warm pink. It's much brighter than the pictures look. I'm pretty tan but I think this color would compliment any skintone. It's also long wearing like most all opi colors last a full week without chips and applies streak free. This is a must have!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/27/2011 12:21:00 AM More reviews by OpiJunkie101

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Other Eyes: Hazel

This was on my wish list for about a year ... & I saw it at Ulta & was a little disappointed . On my OPI app it looked orangish & pinkish & in real life it's hot pink . A great summer color & looks good for any occasion !

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2011 10:10:00 AM More reviews by prweiss65

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great polish! It's a great shade. But what impressed me most is that it lasted longer than any nailpolish I've ever used, a full week chip-free. I have a huge nailpolish collection, but this one is the ultimate for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2011 6:02:00 AM More reviews by jessienz

Very lively, passionate pink without being Barbie doll like

Colour applies very nice and rich and evenly. Vibrant colour in two coats.

I cannot fault this polish. A punchy, summery colour that is an absolute breeze to apply!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/4/2011 9:14:00 PM More reviews by psulioness

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I saw this color on the shelf at my local JC Penney and I thought to myself, "Hmm, that's a cute color!" I wound up buying it and I have not be disappointed! The color is almost like a hot pink, but it's creamy and not as "hot" as people would believe. I absolutely love it and it's a great color for spring and summer. Goes well with just about any skin tone and well worth the price, despite it being a bit expensive. My only problem is that it has a tendency to dent, but that might just be more about not finding the right top coat yet. But yes, I approve of this polish and I'll definitely get it again!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/1/2011 3:34:00 PM More reviews by thylinevovan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was really disappointed with this colour because it does not look like a warm coral-ish pink. It turned out to be a very daring hot pink and does not look very good on my fingers. I don't have anything against hot pink, but it just isnt right for me. Staying power is great though, just like all other OPI colours.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/31/2011 9:58:00 PM More reviews by canadian

This is one of my favorite colors for a summer pedicure. It's a bright pink with a cream finish (no shimmer). I will repurchase when I run out.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2011 9:50:00 PM More reviews by RosieJ

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my very favorite nail polish color shade for the Spring & Summer months. Looks lovely against my tan skin. Its a slightly coral hot pink shade. This OPI nail polish applies like a dream and you only need two coats. Love it! I'm on my second bottle.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2011 12:16:00 PM More reviews by kmayres

This is one of my favorite color nailpolishes. I bought it on a whim after seeing Meganheartsmakeup wearing it on youtube. Looks amazing on even my fair skin. Will definitely repurchase!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2011 12:09:00 PM More reviews by realpeak

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

Very underwhelmed with this polish. I purchased it based solely on the reviews here. I'm an NC20/25 and Strawberry Margarita is very blah on me. Leaves a very shiny finish which some may like, and application is easy with no streaking and only needs about 2 coats to look opaque. The colour is almost exactly like Elephantastic Pink but MUCH warmer toned, whilst EP is a lot cooler. I don't think this colour looks as good as EP on my skintone. Very dupeable and overpriced. A slightly muted hot pink is all it is. I will not repurchase.