October 23, 2014 | 1847 users online

Body Scrubs - Neutrogena - Energizing Sugar Body Scrub-Fresh Citrus

rated 3 of 5 on 10/28/2007 3:22:00 PM More reviews by choxie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

The scrub melts so quickly...I mean-I know its sugar and all but I dont know whether its does its job.I also find the packaging so annoying..a tube will be much better.Its didn't smooth my skin..I didn't like it.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/18/2007 10:52:00 PM More reviews by Veggieangie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

First, the jar has a warning that says may cause tub to become slippery. Second, it has nice smell that I find pleasant. Also it does leave a film but if you like oil on your skin , that is what it feels like. It does dissolve very quickly, but that's what I expected, I mean it is sugar. Last time I checked, sugar dissolves in water. That's why you don't use it under running water. Keep body a little dry and rinse off. As far as hygiene, open jars like that are a little iffy having to dip your hands in it repeatedly and all but I don't mind it in a body scrub as much as with makeup or anything for the face. Another thng, water does get in the jar, but the scrub is not liquid, so turn it upside down and the water just pours out. And I agree with most of these posts that it is pricey for a drugstore product, but I couldn't resist.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/30/2007 7:28:00 PM More reviews by hdbnsc

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Utter crap. This doesn't do a thing for me. It dissolves almost instantly on a sponge. I've used it 3 times and the jar is almost gone. For someone who exfoliates at least 4 times a week, this is a complete waste. There are many many more products at a comparable or better price that work so much better.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/22/2007 2:50:00 AM More reviews by oohbarracuda

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a great scrub - smells nice and leaves me feeling moisturized. I bought it primarily for my bumpy legs. After using it a couple times my legs are definitely smoother - even without shaving! It does leave this kind of a film but in a good way in that I can tell my legs are left moisturized. Also, where else can you get a decent scrub for $8?

rated 4 of 5 on 5/13/2007 11:08:00 PM More reviews by jenD

I am surprised by all of the bad reviews. I just used this for the first time today, and had no problems with it at all. In fact, it was a great exfoliating base for my self tanning. I did put it on right when I got in the shower before I got too wet, maybe that's what helped. I also enjoyed the citrus scent. I do feel like $10 is a lot to pay for a d/s scrub, but I will buy it again on sale.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/4/2007 1:58:00 AM More reviews by deadmystery

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This product is probably too oily for others who have better skin, but for someone like me with extremely dry skin it's been working quite well. I do not feel that "residue" very strongly. For me, the scrub has left my skin quite soft feeling and I am pleased! The smell is also very pleasant, something I had not expected. I do think that the packaging is awful and inconvenient for a product meant to be used in the shower. With these dorm showers I cannot possibly keep all the water out of the jar. Also, the price is a little high for me, although I know I am a bit of a penny-pincher. I might buy this again, but I will probably try another scrub since this is my first time using one, and I want to give others a chance.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/23/2007 4:45:00 PM More reviews by joiseygirl27

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

The worst scrub ever. Doesn't exfoliate & is beyond greasy. Please avoid.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/13/2007 12:38:00 PM More reviews by deerxkisses

I got this because I love body scrubs and I usually love Neutrogena for skincare. IMO the only thing I liked about this scrub was the citrus scent..like other reviewers have said..it leaves a sticky film on your skin and doesn't seem to exfoliate well at all. Dissapointment from Neutrogena.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2007 11:04:00 PM More reviews by tnlfraz0820

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Ick. One of the worst body scrubs ever. Smells wonderful, but has zero exfoliation (even for a sugar scrub), and even worse- let a disgusting film on my skin. Disappointing.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2007 6:48:00 AM More reviews by LilacShine9

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought this scrub months ago and only used a few times. I disklike it alot because it has a sticky weird texture, smells and feels like concentrated frozen orange juice, and it also clogged my pores. Besides, the jar packaging is unsanitary. What a waste of money!