September 17, 2014 | 1761 users online

Mascara - Max Factor - Masterpiece Mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2011 7:04:00 AM More reviews by Kalos

I have medium length, thin, straight oriental/asian lashes. This mascara did not clump or flake. It lengthened and volumised, but gave a natural look. It's my favourite mascara so far...

rated 2 of 5 on 7/10/2011 7:30:00 AM More reviews by zoidberg

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

i wanted to like this - the brush is great, it goes on really well, adds a bit of volume and separates nicely. unfortunately it flaked like crazy on me =(

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2011 10:09:00 AM More reviews by littlestarstef

Really LOVE this mascara, simply sexy in about 4 strokes of this mascara. I have been using this type of mascara for over a year and has never let me down. If you use this product daily it will last up to about 3 months. The little brush is soft and does not have large bristles which can hold clumps of mascara. The right amout comes out every time. For day time look I use just a few light strokes and for a Night time look I slowly rotate the wand to give volume and lenght.

Have only used the Black colour but tempted to buy the brown colour next :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2011 5:17:00 AM More reviews by Ammzinit

LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS!!!!! It gives my eyelashes an instant wow factor, and it just makes them so long yet at volumised the same time. I got asked if I was wearing false eyelashes 3 times in one day!! Absolutely fabulous mascara.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/4/2011 11:36:00 AM More reviews by sodacrackers

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Current favorite mascara--non-clumping, layers and separates well. It says 'volume' and 'definition' in the pack, but I think this works best as a day mascara since it gives just the right amount of 'drama' without looking too made up. One coat on each eye is enough. Also holds curls well, and the thin wand/short bristles also work on my lower lashes. Doesn't smudge, but can still be removed with plain water-based cleanser. Mid-priced mascara, but not too fond of pale gold packaging. Will most likely repurchase, but I also want to try 2000-calorie and False-Lash Effect before I declare this can't-live-without. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2011 2:37:00 PM More reviews by sabbyoh

This is probably my favourite mascara ever. I do like buying and testing out new mascaras, and I HAVE found a select few that I do really like, but I ALWAYS come back to this one. It just... works. I don't know whether it is more the brush or the formula (probably equal), but it applies so well, never clumps my lashes together or leaves those little "globs" on the end of each lash like so many mascaras seem to do. It separates my lashes, makes them thicker and more curled- my lashes are really really long anyway so I never can tell if any mascara makes them longer and I never buy "lengthening mascaras" but it definitely makes my long lashes voluminous, curly and GLOSSY (cannot stand mascaras that are dry/make my eyelashes turn into brittle twigs) . The brush never gets clogged and the bristles seem to be just the right length for easy application and getting into the corner lashes. I don't mind spending a lot of money on a product if it is genuinely better than anything else (I do buy a lot of high end, expensive makeup because it seems worth it to me if it does exactly what I want/need that the cheaper alternatives i've tried haven't done for me), so I'm quite happy with the price of this mascara- it's not "dirt cheap", but it's not terribly expensive either, and to be honest I would expect it to cost more, as compared to mascaras that are triple the cost it is miles better. I would be devastated if they ever stopped making this!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2011 8:48:00 AM More reviews by lailamox

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

really like this product. Great lengthening factors with good volume. No clumps and easy to remove.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2011 8:05:00 AM More reviews by Halle1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I just love this mascara. It is the best one I've ever tried out. It lenghtens your eyelashes and curles them nicely too. I've bought this mascara so many times. Everytime I try something different I always end up coming back to this mascara. It is my absolute favorite.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2011 11:06:00 AM More reviews by nefertari786

I have been using this mascara for quite a while after receiving a sample of it which I liked... I now realize this is my favorite mascara... it is perfect for me, separates and elongates my lashes without clumping! Love it! Will definitely buy again!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2011 12:38:00 PM More reviews by RosePeacock

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

This is another one of my staples. In general, I find Max Factor to be my fave brand for mascaras. I've had the False Lash Effect one and that was great too. I get it in 'Rich Black' and it simply works a treat on my rather short, sparse lashes. I can coat every single lash and it never clumps on me. I love the brush as it always looks clean and non-gunky. I do however find it expensive for a drugstore mascara, but it's worth it in my opinion. I occasionally try out other mascaras but always end up coming back to my trusty Masterpiece. Overall it does what it says on the tin, and I'm very happy with it.