September 22, 2014 | 1879 users online

Mascara - Lancome - Definicils Mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2013 8:49:00 PM More reviews by cicitong

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I would like to comment on this lovely mascara because it deserves lovely reviews. Definicils is exactly that, it defines your lashes making my lashes thick and voluminous. I have long but stupid lashes that can't be curled, it sort of makes it curled, but you have to know how to use it without a curler to make it happen. I'm Asian and am blessed to have long lashes and this mascara makes me more blessed because it make my eyes bigger and my lashes thick. My mom bought a bunch of Lancome products and I tried this one maybe near the end this summer, it hasn't dried up and I love it, it's by far the best and I recommend this to you! -CT

rated 3 of 5 on 12/8/2013 4:02:00 PM More reviews by Jamieflan1

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This lengthened my lashes nicely but didn't give me anywhere near the volume I would prefer. The feel was great but if it doesn't give you volume, what's the point!!?!

Will not be buying again. I can think of so many better products out there for same price

rated 4 of 5 on 12/6/2013 12:04:00 AM More reviews by DrGMart

This mascara is pretty darn awesome. I have short and stubby straight lashes, and this formula is a bit wet. Although it usually would not be a good thing because my lashes already droop downward, they don't weigh them down too much. On top of that, the length I get with this stuff is amazing. Volume provided is not super intense, but it looks very natural and not spidery and thick at all! I've had it for about a month, and cannot stop using it. I'm not typically inclined to spend that much on a mascara, it hasn't dried out on me yet (but who knows how much longer) and the only reason I have it because I got it from a friend, who got it as a gift with purchase...if you don't mind the price, it is definitely worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2013 1:54:00 AM More reviews by Jnheartsxo

I love this mascara!! It's the best one I've used so far. Although it smudges a bit after a long day. It's not spidery and very natural looking. The mascara separates my lashes and lengthens them to a great extent. I wish the packaging was more "fancy".

rated 4 of 5 on 11/18/2013 11:15:00 PM More reviews by HunnyBear12234

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I only have the sample size but it is nice. If you only use 1 or 2 coats it would probably give a more natural look, but I layer it on a lot. It separates nicely, lengthens and curls...I have never had my lashes look so curled with any other mascara which is a plus! It did not do much for volume for me and made the lashes a little stiff. I don't mind that but I know others do. I would repurchase in the full size if it were not for the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2013 10:07:00 PM More reviews by kmarie161

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the best mascara I have ever used. It makes my lashes look long and defined and NATURAL!! I have it in black and it is very black. I love the look of the packaging and the brush. It won't clump on me and it coats my lashes completely in one swipe. I think it's beautiful. Even better than Theyre Real by Benefit in my opinion. A lot better. A little pricey, but worth it.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/14/2013 12:23:00 AM More reviews by keitoaren

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I purchased this mascara because I was looking for a brown mascara as a toned-down alternative to my HG mascara (Benefit's They're Real), which only comes in black. I adore and trust the Lancome brand name, so it was the first I turned to in my search for a good, toned down daily look.

Unfortunately, because I'm a Lancome fan, and because the name and hype of this product proceeds it, I turned out feeling a bit disappointed. Though it works well at defining, Definicils is not volumizing at all-- unlike my usual mascara-- which left me feeling a bit lacking. I'm sure that for people who aren't used to the look of this lashes would love this mascara just fine, though.

On the positive side, I seem to get pretty even coverage out of this mascara, and it doesn't leave my lashes feeling nearly hard or brittle as my usual mascara. Rather, they feel almost as if I'm wearing nothing at all, which is refreshing.

Four lippies or not, I plan to continue using this mascara until it either ages out of my rotation or I use it up. The quality is rather solid, just not as high as I had expected given the hype and my expectations of Lancome.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2013 5:10:00 PM More reviews by Vanessamucho

I bought the full size of this product.

I'm not a big mascara wearer, but this belongs in every woman's make up bag. I only did one coat and it made a huge difference in my appearance.

I really liked this product and see why it has some good reviews.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/28/2013 11:34:00 PM More reviews by JennyWalsh1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a great product for darkening, lengthening, and defining, but the full-size packaging stinks (too much mascara is left on the brush). The GWP packaging and brush work much better.

This mascara does not thicken my very long (but thin) lashes.

I'd buy it again if I could get the equivalent amount in the GWP packaging.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/24/2013 9:37:00 PM More reviews by Jilly914

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I wanted to give a few of these well known high end mascaras a try. I chose Definicils because I like Lancome's products in general.

I was kind of disappointed with this mascara. It wasn't bad at all, but it wasn't any better than the drugstore mascaras that I'm familiar with. The packaging was fine but not too exciting with a plain black tube with gold writing. The brush reminded me of the Lash Stiletto brush from Maybelline.

It was a good formula in the way of not smudging or flaking, but I did have a little clumping. My lashes looked nice, but they didn't look any better than when I use my cheapy mascaras from Walgreens.

I wouldn't repurchase because it didn't do enough for my lashes and the high price.