Lancome Definicils High Definition Mascara

3.7

Aqua/Water, Paraffin, Cera Alba/Beeswax, Acacia/Acacia Senegal Gum, Stearic Acid, Carnauba/Carnauba Wax, Palmitic Acid, Triethanolamine, Simethicone, Sodium Polymethacrylate, Aminomethyl Propanediol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Panthenol, Polyquaternium-10, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, BHT. [ /- May contain: CI 77007/Ultramarines, CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77491/Iron Oxides]

on 7/3/2014 7:48:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Holy cow, I'm kicking myself for never using any of these samples before! I've had possibly a hundred of them! Maybe more! This week, for whatever reason, I cracked one open and used it and it has become my absolute favorite mascara. Just like that. The brush is perfection with firm bristles that really get IN there and get the job done, but aren't sharp and catch on my upper waterline causing me to flinch and get mascara under my eye. The formula is glossy, exceedingly lengthening, and non-clumpy. I am not usually a multiple coats kind of gal, but this formula is so pleasant to work with, that it's hard not to want to apply more. lol All of my other mascaras PALE in comparison to this one...I'm just sad I didn't try out a sample earlier!

ETA: And I got my first EVER compliment on my lashes today. Was told "they're gorgeous" and that "they look like falsies." I've always had sparse, fairly short natural lashes thanks to my thyroid struggles. I'm sold! LOL

This is the best mascara for everyday use. It's light and conditioning. Not good for a night out but perfect for school/work/easy going date/trip to the store.

on 6/7/2014 4:08:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This is definitely my favorite mascara. I have been using it for years and occasionally try something new, most times to regret it. It completely fulfills my expectations: it comes in a slender, square, thin container. It is quite dark enough for my lashes. The wand is small just as I like it. The product does not clump and has decent lasting power. Finally, the price is OK for me.

I do not like: thick tubes, thick wands, sticky mascara, anything that clumps or that is difficult to remove.

on 6/4/2014 6:44:00 PM

I love, LOVE this mascara. What put me on the hunt for a new mascara was by the end of the day, for some reason, it would get into my eyes and BURN like no other!! Nothing could be done other than remove my mascara, so heaven forbid this happen on a night out! I even tried Origins thinking natural was the ticket and it still would burn, although less than others. So, not only does this not burn like the dickens...ever, but my lashes are b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l! I get so many compliments on my lashes, even from strangers (like my dentist and new beautician). My lashes are healthy and I even think growing longer because I don't have to scrub to get it off. I don't use a eye-make up remover, just my face wash lightly lathered over my lids. So it doesn't flake, clump,smear, the tube lasts forever, no need to re-apply before dinner, and doesn't burn. I just hate the price tag - $30! :(

on 5/26/2014 9:25:00 AM

This mascara is kind of grayish, which I do not really like for upper lashes. I like the brush style for lower lashes. It has good reach and definition for the lower lashes. This mascara extends the length of the lashes very well, but does not seem to curl. I would not repurchase this product because I only use it on lower lashes, but I do like it.

on 5/9/2014 1:40:00 AM

Best mascara hands down! I switch between the original formula and precious cells and I'm always getting compliments on my lashes or people asking me of they are fake! This is another essential beauty product in my make up bag.

on 5/8/2014 3:45:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Very nice for definying lashes. I doesn't irritate my eyes and last all day without smudging. One day, I cried and I was surprised how the masacara hold up really well!
I'm on my second tube and will definitly repurchase. I do alternate with other mascaras because I like testing. I do find it takes a moment to apply. When in a hurry I love MAC extended play mascara.

on 4/14/2014 12:06:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This mascara is very nice. It has a creamy consistency, which isn't something I find in most mascaras. Most mascaras are either too wet, too dry, or you have to give them a couple of weeks to get the right consistency and then they dry out. It gives length, definition, and a touch of volume. I would love this if it weren't almost $30 USD. It doesn't smudge, clump, or flake, and comes off easily with eye makeup remover.

UPDATE: I have been using this for four months and this applies as well as it did the first day. No clumps, dryness, flaking, etc. So impressed with this. I would continue to use this mascara, but after four months, I probably need to replace it. I'm replacing it with another Definicils mascara. At first I thought it was pricey, but I would spend about $8-$10 a month on cheap mascaras, so in the long run, Definicils ends up saving me money.

on 3/28/2014 10:38:00 AM

I have this in a sample and non waterproof. I have straight asian lashes and the non waterproof version holds my curl decently, gives me length and volume, and doesn't smudge much. Smudging is a big issue for me (under my eyes where my lashes touch my face) and this one smudges the least out of all the mascaras I've used (including the falsies waterproof, other maybelline masacras in waterproof and non waterproof). It holds my curl throughout the day but i do not have monolids... I think if you had monolids this wouldnt hold your curl.

Tried a sample of the product and really enjoyed it!!! It didn't clump, smudge, or even flake during my school day. I would buy the full size, but it's rather pricey for mascara. Other than that, I really love it!!

Popular Mascaras