MAC Sheertone Shimmer - Springsheen

4.5

on 10/3/2012 7:28:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Great spring/summer time blush! I can only vouch for fair-skinned people, but this blush is very flattering, giving a healthy flush to the cheeks, and the gold sparkle to it is not overwhelming. It is very warm toned, and is definitely build-able. If you are looking for a warm-toned, shimmery, coral blush, definitely check this one out!

on 9/5/2012 11:32:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is not shimmery as much as it has a great amount of sheen to it. It is a coral/pink/gold blush. I think this is great for summer and spring. I find it shows up quite well. It is also buildable, so add another layer if needed.

on 8/14/2012 12:18:00 PM

Skin: Other, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Super pretty blush. I love it. I doesn't show up on my skin that much though. NC 40 for reference. Ō really have to pack it on. But I do like it so much. The sheen is really really pretty. I don't think I will buy again, because Ō'd rather have something that shows up more. And it also leans more to the pink side. Which I do not like.

on 8/9/2012 2:06:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I really like this blush. I was researching the Orgasm blush by NARS and I read that it doesn't suit darker skin tones and recomend Springsheen from MAC. I love how it looks on my skin and it's perfect for the summer.

on 7/21/2012 3:23:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

Price: Around $25 in Canada
Packaging: Feels flimsy, but I have yet to break it so I guess it's alright.
Product: It's a relatively sheer peachy/pink blush with a bit of shimmer but no obvious sparkles. I think it's a really pretty colour and would suit most skintones, it's really versatile. Stays on the whole day.

on 7/16/2012 4:54:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Love love love this peachy blush! Itís better than Narsí Orgasm. Some people may argue that thereís a difference between the two but on my complexion it shows up pretty much the sameÖexcept MAC blushes arenít $30 a pop. This was my first blush by MAC ever and I donít regret it! Very lovely flush of color on my cheeks. One of my staple blushes of all time<3

on 6/27/2012 3:45:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Let me start by saying that I'm not that into blush. I freak out about lipstick and eyeshadow, but this blush...I freak out about! I have never been in "love" with a blush, not until now anyways.

This blush is a nice fun, peachy-pink color that gives me a great summer glow. I'm not usually a shimmer person, but if you keep the rest of your makeup fairly neutral this will look lovely.

Currently I'm wearing this with neutral eye makeup and putting in on over Too Faced BB cream. The color can be fairly light if you apply light-handed or you can build it up. My skin is fairly light so I'm not sure how this will show up over darker skin tones.

If you are looking for a nice peach colored blush or something nice for summer that will pair well with your bronzer I'd give this a try. I hope you have as much success as I do with it! :)

on 5/30/2012 7:52:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

Absolutely a gorgeous blush for a variety of skin tones! It gives my pale cheeks an instant glow.

on 5/22/2012 4:49:00 PM

i read a lot of good reviews on here so i decided to purchase, this is a beautiful peachy pink shade with tiny sparkles, i think if you have very fair skin this may show up quite dark but on my meduim skin tone it shows up as a nice peachy pink color, but i think it has more peach tones then pink. nice color would recommend.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Fine

This is my favourite MAC brush that I've bought so far. It looks scary in the pan but comes out such a beautiful colour on my face and it gives me a really nice glow (without looking glittery) that the matte blushes can't do for me. In my opinion a highlighter is not really needed when using this blush, nor is a contour - it's just the perfect all round colour to put along the cheekbones for the perfect look.

It's much more pigmented than my other MAC blushes too, another reason why I love it.

Popular Blush Products