August 29, 2014 | 1797 users online

Blush - MAC - Sheertone Shimmer - Springsheen

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2012 4:54:00 PM More reviews by mikxoh

Love love love this peachy blush! Itís better than Narsí Orgasm. Some people may argue that thereís a difference between the two but on my complexion it shows up pretty much the sameÖexcept MAC blushes arenít $30 a pop. This was my first blush by MAC ever and I donít regret it! Very lovely flush of color on my cheeks. One of my staple blushes of all time<3

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/27/2012 3:45:00 PM More reviews by mmherman

Let me start by saying that I'm not that into blush. I freak out about lipstick and eyeshadow, but this blush...I freak out about! I have never been in "love" with a blush, not until now anyways.

This blush is a nice fun, peachy-pink color that gives me a great summer glow. I'm not usually a shimmer person, but if you keep the rest of your makeup fairly neutral this will look lovely.

Currently I'm wearing this with neutral eye makeup and putting in on over Too Faced BB cream. The color can be fairly light if you apply light-handed or you can build it up. My skin is fairly light so I'm not sure how this will show up over darker skin tones.

If you are looking for a nice peach colored blush or something nice for summer that will pair well with your bronzer I'd give this a try. I hope you have as much success as I do with it! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2012 7:52:00 PM More reviews by jacko90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

Absolutely a gorgeous blush for a variety of skin tones! It gives my pale cheeks an instant glow.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/22/2012 4:49:00 PM More reviews by yazmin77

i read a lot of good reviews on here so i decided to purchase, this is a beautiful peachy pink shade with tiny sparkles, i think if you have very fair skin this may show up quite dark but on my meduim skin tone it shows up as a nice peachy pink color, but i think it has more peach tones then pink. nice color would recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2012 6:24:00 AM More reviews by gandolfwizard25

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is my favourite MAC brush that I've bought so far. It looks scary in the pan but comes out such a beautiful colour on my face and it gives me a really nice glow (without looking glittery) that the matte blushes can't do for me. In my opinion a highlighter is not really needed when using this blush, nor is a contour - it's just the perfect all round colour to put along the cheekbones for the perfect look.

It's much more pigmented than my other MAC blushes too, another reason why I love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2012 10:09:00 AM More reviews by whitestar89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm pretty fair, about a Mac NC20 and I love this blush! I've tried many other blushes but I always come back to this. It looks a little dark in the pan but it looks so gorgeous on my skin. I always get so many compliments on my blusher when I wear this out. Its a little expensive where I live, but I think its worth the price tag. I love it so much I hardly use anything else, its my everyday go-to blush. I've finished my first one and I'm already on my second one. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2012 8:21:00 PM More reviews by makeupphd

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I just bought this blush today and I love it. It seems to be compared to Nars Orgasm blush, but imo it is way better! I have Orgasm and I have used it quite frequently in the past, but it is glittery- not too glittery, but the particles in it are definitely larger than shimmer. I love Nars blushes bc you need very little to get payoff, but orgasm is not like the rest of their blushes, you need to work hard to pack it on. I immediately thought of orgasm when I saw springsheen in the mall today- it's a light peachy-pink that looks ideal for a natural flush look. and it goes on like a dream! you need only tap your brush once or twice, depending on how much color you want, and apply the smooth finely milled powder. The color is beautiful and the application is like butter. I can see myself wearing this blush through spring and summer. if you're a fan of an "illuminated" effect (created by shades like MAC sunbasque and NARS luster) then you will love this blush!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2012 3:16:00 AM More reviews by cathyb14

I bought this product because the girl working there recommended it to me as a peachy colored blush for my fair skintone and I absolutely love it. It`s a very nice natural looking peach without looking crazy or not right. Sometimes I have a hard time pulling of peach colors because I`m so pale and fair with dark hair but I love this blush! The price isn`t too bad and the packaging is just normal everyday Mac. I would recommend this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2012 9:00:00 AM More reviews by zoegirly

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

The best blush Ive ever tried from MAC. Im yellow undertoned and its very natural looking on your skin.... My HG blush

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2012 6:55:00 AM More reviews by FeminineCharm

This shade is versatile and doubles up as an eye-shadow brilliantly. This has been one of my absolute favourite blushes, not too pink or orange and no glitter...just a beautiful gleam of golden apricot which always worked well for daily wear and various looks. I found that it perks up my complexion with minimal make-up on lips and brows- a great casual routine.

I wore this daily until it ran out and am definitely repurchasing in the near future. MAC is more expensive in Australia but this blush stays on until I'm ready to remove it; the fine powder is very easy to blend and control.

I adore the unique colour, before this I used Benetint religiously but I switch to this when I don't want a pink/rosy look.

Judging by the cost-per-wear (and I'm finished with my first one) it is excellent value for money.