December 22, 2014 | 908 users online

Blush - New York Color - Color Wheel Mosaic Powder Pink Cheek Glow

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 8/31/2011 10:40:00 PM More reviews by justinamay

Ok well lets just rip the bandaid off ok? I HATE THIS PRODUCT. its like a SUPERRRRRRRRRR bright pink and even if you use the littlest amount you can it looks like a clowns makeup sorry nyc EW.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2011 12:21:00 PM More reviews by ispiratabyblue

What a beautiful color!! It's just a great basic pink, not too bright, not too muted, which I think is hard to find in blushes and lip colors for some reason! I think this would look good on pretty much anyone with a fair to medium skintone, whether you're cool or warm toned, because it's just a great all around pink. It's not too peachy and it's not too purply. It has great pigmentation, not so good packaging (but who cares?? it could feel even cheaper, to be honest, compared to some products ive used). You don't need much either and it stays on pretty well. Definitely will repurchase :)

What I do is swirl my brush to get all the colors and lightly stipple it onto my apples and then on my cheekbones, and then blend it lightly with the Elf face kabuki from the studio line. It's an amazing everyday color and just gives my skin that extra rosiness! If you prefer yourself in cool colors, get this. Now.

NOTE: If you have a very deep skintone, I wouldn't recommend this because it might look a little chalky.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 8/8/2011 4:05:00 AM More reviews by jessie30

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Even though i have dark nc50 skin i have an obsession with pink blushes. Since it was so cheap i had to try it. The pigmentation is good. It shows up on me so thats a good thing.
1.) I HATE THE PACKAGING, SO BAD (But what do you expect from a drugstore brand)
2.) I have to build up pigmentation with this just a little bit but you get alot of product so i don't mind
3.) Gives me a nice flushed blushing glow
Bottom Line: Everybody should try this. If you don't like it as a blush you can still use it as eyeshadow (i've done that and it works amazingly with udpp or tfsi or some sort of primer). Would I repurchase? Yes. Am i looking for something even better? Yes, too. Mac's Blushbaby is calling my name...

For now, i love it and use it often. Love it. Go get it. You need it.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/2/2011 12:02:00 PM More reviews by MascaraJunkiee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This blush does nothing for ME. It's very sheer and doesn't show up on my NC42 skin. This is also some what powdery. I prefer my Wet n' Wild blushes than this. I would recommend this for Fairer skin tones, I think it would look very natural. (:

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2011 10:44:00 AM More reviews by imasocalgirl

I like the product - it offers the true "blush" color I want alont w/ some warmth. I don't care for the fact that the lid comes off completely - one more thing to deal with - but I do love the application & the price :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/6/2011 11:03:00 AM More reviews by everysunflower

I've had this blush for awhile. It's not one I reach for very often. It doesn't show up very well on my skin. It's very subtle. I guess I prefer my blush to show up a little more when I wear it. So if you are looking for a nice natural pink flush to your cheeks, this could be the blush for you. (Keep in mind that I have olive/tan skin, so for someone with fair skin this blush could appear differently.) I believe I bought this for under $3(CAD). A good price for the amount. It's cheapy packaging, so I don't carry it around in my purse, as I am afraid it will break. I probably won't buy it again, because it's really nothing special to me. I could live without it.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/3/2011 10:46:00 AM More reviews by dollxdaisy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a light pink blush that is decently pigminted and decently lasting (about 5 hours). I use this on my cheeks for a very light blush effect. I think now that I got a little darker (usually NC30) it isn't showing up as great, so I'm off to find a new blush for the spring/summer. The packaging has only failed me once:)! Its not THAT loose. Overall, this is a nice blush but more suitable for meduim and light skin tones. It doesnt clog my pores :).

rated 4 of 5 on 2/27/2011 12:36:00 PM More reviews by ilovelagerfeld

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

hmmm... the photos on this page do not look like mine. Mine (and all of its sisters in the row on display at Target) has more contrast in the blocks of the mosaic..

there is a warm pink that is the most vibrant in the wheel,
there is a more nude peachy tone next to that. it is very natural looking. almost clay-ish.
then a rose pink that is cooler and more towards mauve (or my BB pot rouge!)
then a light warm pinky peach beige.

this can be as sheer as you want, and can build to a respectable level of color. definitely not a crazy pop of editorial PINK (but most of us do not wear that kind of look, at least not every day..) I have to disagree with the review I saw that said it would be for cool-toned faces. I would say this is a neutral blush made of warmer and cooler tones. definitely not a blue-pink like some dolly type blushes. yellow skinned ladies do not shy away!

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 2/20/2011 10:15:00 PM More reviews by aredore

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I liked this when I bought it - It was cheap and a good idea for someone unsure what their ideal blush color was.

I used it for about three months before the powder exploded. I think this is why (in addition to the ingredients - I'm picky about using talc-free mineral powders) I did not repurchase.

Would make a great all-over brighter a la benefit dandelion, although this powder is by no means a dupe.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/17/2011 9:42:00 PM More reviews by KarenWasHere

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I looooove this blush ! The color is rosy and matches my skin well. I have dry skin and unlike most powders it doesnt really dry my cheeks out. The only problem I have is that if I put too much on it can look powdery and fake, but that's most powders anyways. This is definitely a product worth trying !