December 19, 2014 | 1186 users online

Concealers - Za - Concealer Perfection [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2010 10:19:00 PM More reviews by joucygal

i bought this purely to use as an under-eye concealer. i have reddish/purplish type circles which are quite obvious and this concealer is a DREAM on. it covers i would say 85% of the dark circle (which is pretty good, as you can hardly ever get a perfect 100% coverage without looking dry/cakey) yet NO creasing, caking, settling into lines, weird movement of color. the texture is very creamy and slightly thick, a dream to put on really as it's not too liquidy/runny. and it's SOOO cheap it's amazing!!! RM26.90 on sale for 9g worth of product. made in China. i use #1 (pinkish/porcelain) and i'm a Dior Nude #020 and Chanel Aqua Vitalumiere B20. i am a concealer aficionado so i know what i'm talking about. i've used Estee Lauder's (Double Wear & Disappear), Bobbi Brown's creamy concealer, Lancome's Effacernes, Chanel's Long Lasting Concealer and Dior's Nude Concealer, and may i say, ZA's is right up there in terms of quality (texture/lasting power) and effect (wear/coverage). i would soooo buy another 3 tubes (or more!) just so i have a tube on stand-by anywhere. at that price and quality, you're silly not to give it a go.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/2/2010 7:59:00 PM More reviews by linnyt

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Black

Coverage: Average, probably works well for faint scars or anything like that but not if you want a medium to full coverage
Staying power: It stays on for a pretty short time and melts away pretty quickly (note: I live in a pretty humid country, so makeup melts at a much higher rate over here)
Texture: It's creamy and lightweight
Shades: I know it's pretty limited and it seem to be more for asian skin as it works well for yellow undertones if I am not wrong. I bought the fairest shade and it seemed to work fine for me (yes I am asian, but I don't have a yellow understone, I'm more of a pink undertone)
Packaging: Usually tubes fare better when it comes to having control over the amount of product you need to use, so there is no problem in this aspect
Type of skin it is suitable for: I believe it is suitable for a normal-combi skin, as it can tend to accentuate on dry/flaky parts. That said, I haven't found a concealer that works well on dry/flaky parts.

I bought this product because I saw how well it worked for others, but sadly, it didn't work for me at all :( I was hoping to get a concealer that had a really good coverage since I do have little red scars and the areas on my face that tend to be slightly redder. Thinking of swapping or selling it as I barely touched it, but it is definitely pretty affordable so if it works for you, good for you!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/8/2010 2:10:00 PM More reviews by tamcye

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I've been using this concealer ever since I started experimenting with makeup (almost five years now) and it has never failed me. I've never really entertained the thought of trying out another concealer because this one is really that good!
Coverage is good as it blends and glides well over the skin. Also, it doesn't clog the pores which makes it great for daily use. It also makes the skin look plump and moisturized and gives the face a glowing sort of effect.
The packaging might look small but I can use one bottle for ages and ages!
Only "complain" I have is that the solution might be too thin for some people. It might cover better if it were thicker and more creamy.
But overall, I love this product. More so that it's price is very affordable!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2010 6:07:00 AM More reviews by freckleP

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am going to stock up on this!!!

The 2nd color is perfect for my under eye circles. Great coverage, great staying power, does not settle in fine lines, does not make circles gray, at a super affordable price.

Recommend to all!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/28/2010 5:31:00 AM More reviews by highwayrendezvous

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Black

I have been using this ever since I was into make-up. Wandered to Maybelline Perfecting concealer (which was cakey, heavy and caused me to break-out) and back again. Though it doesn't conceal my undereye circles fully, my skin looks natural and better when paired with BB cream (Heroine Make BB cream). For SGD $13.90, you can't beat that! (:

**EDIT 01.06.2011:
I think I'm going to give this one up after my last tube (the one which I'm using now, and has a teeny meeny bit left). I need more coverage with dark eye circles, and something that does not settle into my fine lines or wear off easily. I'm interested in trying out the MAC Pro Longwear Concealer in NC20. I've come to realize that sometimes, better quality does come with a higher price, and I'm now more willing to invest in quality products.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/14/2010 2:42:00 AM More reviews by chari55a

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

used this for many of my makeup artist assignments as it's very easily blended.
however, the shades available are very limited. not suited for those who have dry under eyes like i do personally.
great for normal skin users and coverage is very decent for that kind of price.
i've got very bad under eye circles and clinque's all about eyes concealer works much better than this due to thicker consistency.
however, this has more yellow undertones, so it'd be really ideal for those who have little - medium dark undereye circles/ puffy eyes.
overall, it's priced very reasonably and it's perfect for makeup beginners :)

rated 4 of 5 on 5/8/2010 4:51:00 AM More reviews by millymill

Im kinda deciding between 4 and 5 (if only there was a 4.5 rating!) but I decided 4 because it is not absolutely perfect. This is a rather yellow toned concealer so its pretty good for purple undereye circles which I have and a little goes a long long way. I like that its a tube form so it doesnt spill or anything and you can control the amount that comes out. I wear it in the number 2 shade (for the 2-way foundation I wear 22) and I must say its the best drugstore one I have tried so far. It covers pretty well though not flawlessly (maybe its because Im always rushing when I put it on) but it is pretty blendable. Overall recommended if you wish to cover purplish imperfections. Now if only there was a sale coming up...

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2010 10:30:00 AM More reviews by scarletkisses

The concealer works really well for me because it blends really easily and it takes forever to finish a tube. Lasts for super long! Must better than stick concealers which I find difficult to blend. This concealer is really good for using as a base for nude lips as well, I can just use this to make my lips nude and then glide on a layer of gloss!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2010 7:06:00 AM More reviews by fetish15

At first I was really doubtful about buying this since I'd thought liquid/ cream concealer would never give me enough coverage. I was using BB corrector prior to this and had such bad luck with MAC moisture cover.
After reading all the great reviews, thought I'd give it a try since it's not expensive.
Dang, this is such a great concealer ! I use this for under eye area only. never crease and settle into fine lines, unlike my BB corrector. This feels so light and great for everyday use. I don't need to pile this on. It has some brightening qualities in it, I don't know if it's the color or may be something else but it's truly light yet effective at the same time. I like this better than BB corrector.
I use shade 02 for my NC25-30 skin

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2010 3:49:00 AM More reviews by colourfulapple

I was looking for a concealer because I was having dark eye circles. Randomly decided to try this and was pleasantly surprised.
It is not creamy rather it is liquid-like. It has light coverage so more of the product is necessary to cover up dark eye circles.
In order for it to not crease the under eye area, I have to prime it with an eye cream.
The lasting time is okay; it does lasts for at least half a day.
Doesn't work well for blemishes as it is not creamy enough.