April 18, 2014 | 1109 users online

Lotions/ Creams - The Body Shop - Strawberry Body Butter

rated 1 of 5 on 1/22/2013 7:16:00 AM More reviews by Amina22

I hate this body butter. I dont know but for me the strawberry smell smells like artificial, like plastic. Body Shop's body butter is quite expensive. However, for some of their body butters i dont mind because i really love the smell and the moisture it gives my skin. but this body butter? its not worth the price at all. I wont even buy it even if they will sell it with 70% off

rated 3 of 5 on 12/27/2012 8:36:00 AM More reviews by Lana1992

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I find TBS products a bit overpriced generally and I wouldn't buy them for myself (maybe as a gift for someone else). But I received a giftset which also contained a 50 ml tub of this body butter and I really like it. The body butter is thick and moisturizing and I really enjoy applying it. But more importantly, the smell is divine!
It smells like strawberry icecream, totally delicious. It also has a nutty scent to it (because of the shea butter I think) and I really like how it keeps the scent from being too sweet. And the scent lingers all day on my skin, subtle, but it's there.
I also really like the cute red packaging it comes in.
But in the end, I still wouldn't buy it. Maaaaaybe in the sales.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/16/2012 9:28:00 AM More reviews by akinomonique

As I love the smell of Strawberry in every product from TBS I dont like this one. It doesnt smell to me like a Strawberry at all. Not buying againg this one. Recommend Moringa, Papaya and Mango.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 11/22/2012 2:07:00 PM More reviews by fa23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

it smells soooooo good. i love it. the texture is very light and buttery :D it goes on smooth and and doesn't irritate and its mild, its great. the only problem is that the scent doesn't last very long. i used it after using the strawberry bodywash and body polish (they all came in a set) and those two smelled equally amazing, but i must say i was very disappointed that even after using the 3 products which smelled like strawberry and so delicious the scent didnt last long at all. but i will try it again because it really great.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/5/2012 3:33:00 PM More reviews by jesscwy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I have to say the strawberry scent did trick me a lot, coz it smells so yummy!!
So, I didn't bother to try it and bought it.
The texture of the body butter isn't as good as I thought, i know it is meant to be heavy but I never thought it would be gluie awhile after i put on my skin.
The strawberry scent is lovely. However, when I start putting it on my skin I can smell some plastic- like smell which is not obvious but it just makes the product smell "non- natural". SO guys, try it on before you buy it.

I am thinking to give this product away.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/15/2012 7:45:00 AM More reviews by noblesuji

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

This contains parabens. So i am not recommending to anyone,, the best product from the body shoo line is soa wisdom scrub. This butter is not so nice, it does not moisturise for more than a hour. Its a ok body butter nothing so great

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2012 8:47:00 PM More reviews by osuziex

I love the smell of strawberries and I'm always looking for beauty products that are strawberry scented but I'm usually dissapointed because a lot of these products smell very artificial but this body butter smells amazing and exactly like strawberries! Very moisturizing and I would definately re-purchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/12/2012 5:19:00 AM More reviews by Finakalias

Love this product, it has the best smell, every time I smell the tub it makes my mouth water and it makes me hungry, its soo good. Its also a really good moisturiser for dry skin, it is quiet thick but it dissolves into your skin pretty quickly

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2012 8:29:00 PM More reviews by AliceinNeverland

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

The smell is very nice , I like it !

When I apply body shops body butter, my skin gets soo moustirized and the skin colour gets much better. I usually finish the box (200ml) , in 2-3 weeks, using it everyday after showering. So the product is a bit overpriced ! Too bad Body Shop doesnt have much sales

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2012 10:38:00 PM More reviews by calzz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Out of all the Body Shop butters, this may be my favorite scent. While it doesn't smell like an actual strawberry to me, it smells like a rich strawberry dessert or candy :)
It is less greasy, I think, than some of the other butters such as the coconut scent. I currently only have it in the smallest size, but I'll probably repurchase in the large size once my huge collection of Body Shop butters run out!