November 26, 2014 | 917 users online

Lotions/ Creams - The Body Shop - Strawberry Body Butter

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2013 1:43:00 AM More reviews by nyannyan3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'll start off by saying this just smells so good! This is one of my favorite body butters I've ever used. I get comments every day about how I smell good. The formula is a little greasy, as most body butters I'd used. But it really keeps my skin soft and smelling nice all day. Would definitely buy again. :))

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2013 6:00:00 PM More reviews by akneil

Smells amazing if you love strawberry. I've never found a lotion/body butter that carries the scent quite like this one does. It lasts forever. This butter is VERY thick, body butters usually are but this one is extra thick. Very good for very dry skin. I used to put a bunch of this on my heels and then throw some socks on overnight. It would soak right in and my feet would be so soft in the morning!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/17/2013 5:24:00 PM More reviews by LussyCakes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Was too thick for me, but it smells really nice :) I wish it had a pump though since it gets messy sometimes...

rated 4 of 5 on 3/10/2013 12:48:00 AM More reviews by TinyNeuron

The strawberry smell lingers for quite a while. Good for normal or slightly dry skin. However, it was really expensive.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2013 7:16:00 AM More reviews by thiebautrenata

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Oh no, the smell is toooooo strong and artificial. I don't like it. I prefer Victoria Secrets!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2013 1:20:00 AM More reviews by Sarah1325

Oh dear do I love this. The full size costs 20$ in SK that's the only con. Smells great! Moistuizes really well. Mildly greasy but hey it is a body butter! My super dry skin is now baby soft.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/22/2013 7:16:00 AM More reviews by Amina22

I hate this body butter. I dont know but for me the strawberry smell smells like artificial, like plastic. Body Shop's body butter is quite expensive. However, for some of their body butters i dont mind because i really love the smell and the moisture it gives my skin. but this body butter? its not worth the price at all. I wont even buy it even if they will sell it with 70% off

rated 3 of 5 on 12/27/2012 8:36:00 AM More reviews by Lana1992

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I find TBS products a bit overpriced generally and I wouldn't buy them for myself (maybe as a gift for someone else). But I received a giftset which also contained a 50 ml tub of this body butter and I really like it. The body butter is thick and moisturizing and I really enjoy applying it. But more importantly, the smell is divine!
It smells like strawberry icecream, totally delicious. It also has a nutty scent to it (because of the shea butter I think) and I really like how it keeps the scent from being too sweet. And the scent lingers all day on my skin, subtle, but it's there.
I also really like the cute red packaging it comes in.
But in the end, I still wouldn't buy it. Maaaaaybe in the sales.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/16/2012 9:28:00 AM More reviews by akinomonique

As I love the smell of Strawberry in every product from TBS I dont like this one. It doesnt smell to me like a Strawberry at all. Not buying againg this one. Recommend Moringa, Papaya and Mango.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 11/22/2012 2:07:00 PM More reviews by fa23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

it smells soooooo good. i love it. the texture is very light and buttery :D it goes on smooth and and doesn't irritate and its mild, its great. the only problem is that the scent doesn't last very long. i used it after using the strawberry bodywash and body polish (they all came in a set) and those two smelled equally amazing, but i must say i was very disappointed that even after using the 3 products which smelled like strawberry and so delicious the scent didnt last long at all. but i will try it again because it really great.