July 28, 2014 | 2112 users online

Lotions/ Creams - The Body Shop - Strawberry Body Butter

rated 4 of 5 on 3/10/2013 12:48:00 AM More reviews by TinyNeuron

The strawberry smell lingers for quite a while. Good for normal or slightly dry skin. However, it was really expensive.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2013 7:16:00 AM More reviews by thiebautrenata

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Oh no, the smell is toooooo strong and artificial. I don't like it. I prefer Victoria Secrets!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2013 1:20:00 AM More reviews by Sarah1325

Oh dear do I love this. The full size costs 20$ in SK that's the only con. Smells great! Moistuizes really well. Mildly greasy but hey it is a body butter! My super dry skin is now baby soft.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/22/2013 7:16:00 AM More reviews by Amina22

I hate this body butter. I dont know but for me the strawberry smell smells like artificial, like plastic. Body Shop's body butter is quite expensive. However, for some of their body butters i dont mind because i really love the smell and the moisture it gives my skin. but this body butter? its not worth the price at all. I wont even buy it even if they will sell it with 70% off

rated 3 of 5 on 12/27/2012 8:36:00 AM More reviews by Lana1992

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I find TBS products a bit overpriced generally and I wouldn't buy them for myself (maybe as a gift for someone else). But I received a giftset which also contained a 50 ml tub of this body butter and I really like it. The body butter is thick and moisturizing and I really enjoy applying it. But more importantly, the smell is divine!
It smells like strawberry icecream, totally delicious. It also has a nutty scent to it (because of the shea butter I think) and I really like how it keeps the scent from being too sweet. And the scent lingers all day on my skin, subtle, but it's there.
I also really like the cute red packaging it comes in.
But in the end, I still wouldn't buy it. Maaaaaybe in the sales.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/16/2012 9:28:00 AM More reviews by akinomonique

As I love the smell of Strawberry in every product from TBS I dont like this one. It doesnt smell to me like a Strawberry at all. Not buying againg this one. Recommend Moringa, Papaya and Mango.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 11/22/2012 2:07:00 PM More reviews by fa23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

it smells soooooo good. i love it. the texture is very light and buttery :D it goes on smooth and and doesn't irritate and its mild, its great. the only problem is that the scent doesn't last very long. i used it after using the strawberry bodywash and body polish (they all came in a set) and those two smelled equally amazing, but i must say i was very disappointed that even after using the 3 products which smelled like strawberry and so delicious the scent didnt last long at all. but i will try it again because it really great.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/5/2012 3:33:00 PM More reviews by jesscwy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I have to say the strawberry scent did trick me a lot, coz it smells so yummy!!
So, I didn't bother to try it and bought it.
The texture of the body butter isn't as good as I thought, i know it is meant to be heavy but I never thought it would be gluie awhile after i put on my skin.
The strawberry scent is lovely. However, when I start putting it on my skin I can smell some plastic- like smell which is not obvious but it just makes the product smell "non- natural". SO guys, try it on before you buy it.

I am thinking to give this product away.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/15/2012 7:45:00 AM More reviews by noblesuji

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

This contains parabens. So i am not recommending to anyone,, the best product from the body shoo line is soa wisdom scrub. This butter is not so nice, it does not moisturise for more than a hour. Its a ok body butter nothing so great

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2012 8:47:00 PM More reviews by osuziex

I love the smell of strawberries and I'm always looking for beauty products that are strawberry scented but I'm usually dissapointed because a lot of these products smell very artificial but this body butter smells amazing and exactly like strawberries! Very moisturizing and I would definately re-purchase.