The Body Shop Strawberry Body Butter

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Aqua (Water) (Solvent/Diluent), Butyrospermum parkii (Shea Butter) (Emollient), Cyclomethicone (Emollient), Glycerin (Humectant), Theobroma cacao (Cocoa Butter) (Emollient), Glyceryl Stearate (Emulsifier), PEG-100 Stearate (Surfactant), Cetearyl Alcohol (Emulsifier), Lanolin Alcohol (Stabiliser/Emollient), Phenoxyethanol (Preservative), Parfum (Fragrance), Methylparaben (Preservative), Fragaria ananassa (Natural Additive), Propylparaben (Preservative), Xanthan Gum (Viscosity Modifier), Tocopherol (Antioxidant), Benzyl Alcohol (Preservative), Disodium EDTA (Chelating Agent), Fragaria chiloensis (Strawberry Seed Oil) (Natural Additive), Limonene (Fragrance Ingredient), Sodium Hydroxide (pH Adjuster), Cinnamal (Fragrance Ingredient), Rosmarinus officinalis (Natural Additive), Linalool (Fragrance Ingredient), Citral (Fragrance Ingredient), Caramel (Colour), CI 14700 (Colour).

on 6/19/2013 6:45:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Can't say enough good things about this product. I have dry skin on my body and my face is oily. I've taken care of finding a good moisturizer for my face but I was on the hunt for a good body moisturizer. I heard lots of great things about the body shop's body butters. I looked at almost all of them but the strawberry one stood out the most to me. First of all the smell is delicious, it smells exactly like the red fruit roll-ups I used to eat as a kid. It's sweet and a little tart but not really artificial smelling like some strawberry scented products tend to be. The smell lasts throughout the day but it's not over powering or sickening. Also it's one of the ONLY body moisturizers that I can actually say made a difference in my skin. My skin is so hydrated and soft. Better than it's ever been before. I got the little mini strawberry butter recently to put in my purse and it never disappoints. Yes I do think that they are a tad overpriced. The full size one is 20 dollars. The mini one I have is 10 dollars usually but I got it online for sale for 3 bucks and ended up buying two. Look on the body shop website cause they have lots of deals like this quite often, in the store you'll pay a pretty penny. However even if I had to pay full price I would probably still buy it just because it's a great quality product. I have yet to find anything that matches up in smell or results! :)

on 5/27/2013 10:50:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I swear by this bodybutter. The smell. Texture. A year of smooth skin. I keep returning to this smell. Abit pricey but lasts for 3 months slightly less. Worth the buy!!!

on 5/26/2013 6:20:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love this body butter. It can last the whole day and the scent would still linger around. I have dry skin and I think this is a perfect body butter for me. I just bought 1 tub several months ago and it had lasted me til today. Although I prefer a pump application to creams, I love this body butter nevertheless. Definitely would repurchase!

on 5/24/2013 11:23:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

this is a wonderful treat to the skin and senses. it lives up to its promise of a 24-hr moisture lock and the scent - oh my gosh. if you are a fan of authentic, natural strawberry scent but like it a bit sweeter, look no further. it us more subtle once you put it in than when you sniff directly from the jar, and yet it lingers for hours on end. it also lasted a long time on me (3 and 1/2 months) even though i use it on my WHOLE body once or twice a week. i love it.

on 5/7/2013 5:28:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS! One of my favourite body butters a long with the Mango. This smells absolutely terrific, like Strawberry Milkshakes mmm...and moisturises like a dream with it's thick consistency. Every time I put this on I just have to take a whiff of it, it truly smells gorgeous, like no other scent I've smelled before, unique and delicious.

I find that, this really does last all day and unlike the Satsuma, the scent is not overpowering at all, it's perfect to wear in Winter or in Summer but I personally prefer the summer for fruity smells!

It is pretty expensive, but a little goes a long way and I find that using this sparingly will last you for ages.

Body shop body butters are amazing!!!! Please please don't ever discontinue!!

on 4/28/2013 1:43:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I'll start off by saying this just smells so good! This is one of my favorite body butters I've ever used. I get comments every day about how I smell good. The formula is a little greasy, as most body butters I'd used. But it really keeps my skin soft and smelling nice all day. Would definitely buy again. :))

on 4/17/2013 6:00:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Smells amazing if you love strawberry. I've never found a lotion/body butter that carries the scent quite like this one does. It lasts forever. This butter is VERY thick, body butters usually are but this one is extra thick. Very good for very dry skin. I used to put a bunch of this on my heels and then throw some socks on overnight. It would soak right in and my feet would be so soft in the morning!

on 4/17/2013 5:24:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Was too thick for me, but it smells really nice :) I wish it had a pump though since it gets messy sometimes...

on 3/10/2013 12:48:00 AM

The strawberry smell lingers for quite a while. Good for normal or slightly dry skin. However, it was really expensive.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Oh no, the smell is toooooo strong and artificial. I don't like it. I prefer Victoria Secrets!

Top Rated The Body Shop Products