December 22, 2014 | 1787 users online

Moisturizers - Fruit of the Earth - Vitamin E Cream

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 2/16/2012 11:46:00 AM More reviews by thewidowpicard

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I purchased a two-pack of these for under 4 dollars at Dollar General. I actually like this product. It makes my skin really soft but I think it may be the cause of a minor pimple or two.

I just looked this product up on EWG.org and this product appears to be extremely unhealthy, please read.

I'll probably continue to use this though as I'm not made of money and don't want to throw it out.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2012 11:20:00 AM More reviews by tituch123

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this moisturizer! I use it on my face 1x per day and it makes it smooth, gives it a nice glow and most of all, keeps my acne at bay! I still cannot believe a $2 lotion can do such wonders. HG product for me!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2012 4:10:00 PM More reviews by BubblyWater

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

WOW! I bought the two-pack of this cream to make the hand cream that's been circulating on Pinterest (4oz Vaseline, 4oz Vit E cream and 8oz baby lotion).

When I was making the hand cream, I felt this Vit E cream by itself and noticed how nice it was. The ingredients list looked rather tame so I tried it on my face. I have UBERsensitive skin and guess what? My skin LOVES it!

The smell is light and dissipates quickly. And the jar packaging doesn't bother me. I clean out my stash regularly, so nothing sits around too long at my house.

This is a WINNER! Hope the never quit making it.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2011 12:36:00 AM More reviews by beezkneezNL

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Bought this originally as a hand lotion. Came in a two pack and it said it could be used on the hands, face, and body. After feeling the light, non-greasy texture I decided to try it on my face. It's only been three days but I'm hooked!
I have oily/acne prone skin but even with the mineral oil does not break me out or cause excess oil. I'm also a proactiv user and it helps to soothe the dry patches that come along with that. I've been a FTE vitamin E gel user on my face for years. But the 3 days of using this I already see an improvement in my skin texture around my eyes and mouth "laugh lines." Goodbye Oil of Olay!
I don't like putting my hands into the tub so I use a small clean spoon. I will forever continue to use this! Love it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/13/2011 11:17:00 PM More reviews by hollyms

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

WOW! This is something I'm never going to be without again! It really is as good as everyone says. I found a 2-pack for $4 at Walmart, not expecting much, just wanting something cheap that would do the job. I was stunned by the list of ingredients. Even the most expensive creams do not have these ingredients. I am done dishing out tons of money on high-end lotions - and I have dished out a lot. In the past I've tried Korres, Lush, and Shiseido. None of them made lasting differences in my skin. This one does, I think because it helps my skin repair itself. I use it on my face every day and night, and I also concentrate it on my feet, hands, and believe it or not, hair. As a hair treatment left in overnight it works well to prevent split ends and to nourish. I've never had softer skin. I do not notice any smell associated with this at all, either.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2011 8:51:00 PM More reviews by loanlou

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this cream, it makes my face smooth and helps fade scars. RECOMMENDED.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/27/2011 1:37:00 PM More reviews by tealkois

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

First of all, I do HATE the tub this comes in. Its unhygenic and not as easy to use as a pump or a tube. After saying that, I do love the product itself. I started using it about 3 months into my accutane treatment (last year) because I was having a hard time finding anything else that would soothe my dry skin, but that was also non-greasy enough to use under my makeup in the day. This one fit the bill perfectly. Cetaphil was no where near moisturizing enough, and although I had a great arsenal of moisturizers/soothers for nighttime, they were all way too greasy for my skin in the day.

This product is light and fluffy, not heavy at all, and sinks into the skin beautifully. I don't particularly like the smell, but its not very strong, dissipates quickly, and is something I can deal with for the wonderful benefits of the cream. I would recommend this to anyone, but especially fellow accutane takers like me!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2011 9:34:00 PM More reviews by luckylouie

It's hard to get a cream with collagen and elastin in Australia. Basically there is the St Ives body lotion, and now this.It has a great range of ingredients including collagen, elastin, aloe vera, squalane, wheatgerm oil and vitamins a and e. It is thick and somewhat greasy but seems to soak in better than the St Ives collagen facial moisturiser (which isn't available in Australia). It's much more expensive than most body lotions out here. I paid $24 for an 8 ounce tube, and that was the only size available. In contrast, the Vitamin E lotion without collagen and elastin is less than $10 for a 250 ml bottle, but my skin loves topical collagen and elastin so I'm going for the more expensive one. I've only been using it for about a week but my skin looks plump, moist and very happy. A winner. Available in Australia at Priceline stores.
Edit - Priceline now have this on sale for $12 as its regular price which brings it more into line with other bdoy moisturisers - yay!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2011 12:54:00 AM More reviews by tkkana

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

last winter my skin went thru a horrible change. after years of being extremely oily it decided to dry out and flake on me. total freak out. i went to lovely walmart (braving the christmas shopping experience) and found this packaged as a bogof. okay, try it, it's cheap (3.50 i think). what a wonderful surprise product this turned out to be. cleared up all the dry patches and did not break me out. (i make sure not to apply to my t-zone area) i love it so much, bought another bogof for my baby brother who recently realized he needs skin care help. he's loving it too. so that's two thumbs up. the only drawback for some would be the tub and not a pump applicator. however a lighter version is in a bottle.(have that too, love it).

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2011 8:29:00 PM More reviews by prissynicholson

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this product! I started using this after a super drying winter and I noticed how dull and dry my skin was. I have always had to be super careful with what I put on my skin because I am super sensitive. The cream feels great going on and after the first night I used it I could tell my skin was smoother. After a couple of weeks my mom asked me what I was using because my skin looked great! I've used it ever since and I can def tell the benefits that are coming with the use of this product!!