April 18, 2014 | 1593 users online

Moisturizers - Fruit of the Earth - Vitamin E Cream

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2011 8:29:00 PM More reviews by prissynicholson

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this product! I started using this after a super drying winter and I noticed how dull and dry my skin was. I have always had to be super careful with what I put on my skin because I am super sensitive. The cream feels great going on and after the first night I used it I could tell my skin was smoother. After a couple of weeks my mom asked me what I was using because my skin looked great! I've used it ever since and I can def tell the benefits that are coming with the use of this product!!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/20/2010 10:20:00 PM More reviews by Laura0414

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this moisturizer. I'm trying to get a head start on the aging process, so I tried it. It's very thick, so a little goes a long way. It makes my skin soft and smooth. It's my favorite and I will cry if it ever disappears.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/15/2010 3:35:00 PM More reviews by lilaleahg

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have mixed feelings about this product.

I've been slathering this over my red acne scars five times a day, every day, for the past two weeks. I've even been scrubbing the areas in with my fingers, massaging my skin delicately. My results? Though there's barely any difference in appearance, my acne scars certainly aren't as pigmented as they used to be, but they're still quite noticeable.

Also, even though this cream has mineral oil listed as the second ingredient, I haven't had a problem with pimples or zits yet. That's so surprising as this stuff really moisturizes my face, leaving it soft and a bit oily to the touch.

After undergoing many uses of trial and error, I've found that this cream absorbs better when applied wet or when rubbed into wet skin. The only downfall is that the white residue color takes longer to disappear.

It takes a while to rub in, but once it's soaked into your skin, you'll instantly be able to feel the results. My soft skin has even become a good canvas for smoother make-up application, specifically for my liquid foundation.

This cream doesn't do anything to diminish the appearance of fine lines or blemishes, but since it's so cheap and moisturizing, I'll happily continue to purchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/30/2010 10:41:00 PM More reviews by ALstylist

I like to use this cream during winter, drying months. I use small amount around eyes, lips, neck and chest (where wrinkles/fine lines develop first). Also good for allover moisturizer focusing on rough spots. Really good on hands! Despite a longer ingredient list than products I usually use, I have had no adverse effects from this cream. Would not recommend on oily skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2010 3:03:00 PM More reviews by tuffers

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This skin care cream greatly helped me avoid sunburn pain. Immediately after getting out of the sun and realizing what I had done to myself, I had one of my kids liberally apply this skin care cream and I never had bad sunburn pain. I'm fixing to put it on my son's neck, as he just came home and he his horribly burned back there. Product smells ok, too.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/17/2010 8:50:00 PM More reviews by mayanquice

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Too oily, has mineral oil as it's 2nd ingredient, smell's horrible & over all doesn't soak into the skin, not that I'd want it to after looking at the ingredient list.
I tried it at a friends house & it was aweful for me. Packaging is great though love the tub it comes in so you can easily use all teh product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/24/2010 2:19:00 PM More reviews by LorelaiNoah

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

I'm a huge lotion junkie & love this stuff. IMO, FOTE is a very trust worthy brand. So I had to try this stuff. I picked up two 4oz tubs from a local Dollar General yesterday for only $3.

Last summer I made a stupid decision of not using SPF while enjoying a day at a beautiful local lake. I'm really pale (full german!), & thus this silly mistake came with a huge consequence. There is a layer of scar tissue on both of my forearms, along with tons of burn marks & freckles. I slathered on a dab of this before going to sleep last night, & when I woke up - there was a HUGE change. My arms look normal again! The skin texture is finally smooth again, & the freckles+burn marks have faded dramatically. ONLY AFTER ONE NIGHT OF USAGE. Even my mother noticed the difference & was shocked. Trust me, she is one hell of a critic.

I will update soon. I plan to continue using as needed on my arms, along with on my scars & face. :)

P.S: I hate the smell, but a spray of perfume can fix that issue easily. (Not like the fragrance in it lasts long anyways.)

Will repurchase until the end of time, or it gets discontinued. Whichever comes first. ;P

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2010 11:17:00 AM More reviews by Chinzter

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I used to get my vitamin cream from BJs wholesale club (their house brand) which worked wonders for my skin. Then they stopped making it and I was left looking for a good substitute. Fruit of the earth to the rescue!!.. Not only its cheap but my face looks very well rested (not to mention the redness, subsides) when I put it on before bed. My skin is oily and I'm acne prone; thank goodness no ill effects from this product. The price tag and effectiveness combo you can't go wrong!.. I LURVS it!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/4/2010 2:02:00 AM More reviews by rubii00

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Recently my mom's friend taught me how to make a homemade cream using this by whipping 4 oz of vitamin E cream, 4 oz of vaseline and 8 oz of Johnsons and Johnsons baby lotion (original) altogether until it's fluffy and smooth. Spreading this stuff on is like butter and leaves skin so soft and conditioned. I would never use this on my face b/c of all the mineral oil. However, I use this for my hands and neck. I can't rate this product alone, but I'm sure the benefits of vitamin E is doing something good for parts of my body!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/25/2009 5:36:00 PM More reviews by Kately

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this from Walmart a while ago. I just started cleaning out my stash and am trying to use up all the products I've accumulated through the years. It comes in two-4oz tubs. I think I bought this because it had Vitamin E and Vitamin E is really really good for scars. I probably bought it to lighten acne scars on my face. I don't know where the first tub is, but I am certain I didn't finish it. The second ingredient is mineral oil and this is a big no-no for acne-prone skin. I am now using it on body scars and as a hand moisturizer as a prev. reviewer mentioned. It's pretty rich and has like this sunflower oil scent. I won't be using this on my face as I am certain that it will bring out the rebellious side of my skin and really, who needs that?