July 29, 2014 | 1950 users online

Moisturizers - Fruit of the Earth - Vitamin E Cream

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/13/2011 11:17:00 PM More reviews by hollyms

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

WOW! This is something I'm never going to be without again! It really is as good as everyone says. I found a 2-pack for $4 at Walmart, not expecting much, just wanting something cheap that would do the job. I was stunned by the list of ingredients. Even the most expensive creams do not have these ingredients. I am done dishing out tons of money on high-end lotions - and I have dished out a lot. In the past I've tried Korres, Lush, and Shiseido. None of them made lasting differences in my skin. This one does, I think because it helps my skin repair itself. I use it on my face every day and night, and I also concentrate it on my feet, hands, and believe it or not, hair. As a hair treatment left in overnight it works well to prevent split ends and to nourish. I've never had softer skin. I do not notice any smell associated with this at all, either.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2011 8:51:00 PM More reviews by loanlou

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this cream, it makes my face smooth and helps fade scars. RECOMMENDED.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/27/2011 1:37:00 PM More reviews by tealkois

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

First of all, I do HATE the tub this comes in. Its unhygenic and not as easy to use as a pump or a tube. After saying that, I do love the product itself. I started using it about 3 months into my accutane treatment (last year) because I was having a hard time finding anything else that would soothe my dry skin, but that was also non-greasy enough to use under my makeup in the day. This one fit the bill perfectly. Cetaphil was no where near moisturizing enough, and although I had a great arsenal of moisturizers/soothers for nighttime, they were all way too greasy for my skin in the day.

This product is light and fluffy, not heavy at all, and sinks into the skin beautifully. I don't particularly like the smell, but its not very strong, dissipates quickly, and is something I can deal with for the wonderful benefits of the cream. I would recommend this to anyone, but especially fellow accutane takers like me!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2011 9:34:00 PM More reviews by luckylouie

It's hard to get a cream with collagen and elastin in Australia. Basically there is the St Ives body lotion, and now this.It has a great range of ingredients including collagen, elastin, aloe vera, squalane, wheatgerm oil and vitamins a and e. It is thick and somewhat greasy but seems to soak in better than the St Ives collagen facial moisturiser (which isn't available in Australia). It's much more expensive than most body lotions out here. I paid $24 for an 8 ounce tube, and that was the only size available. In contrast, the Vitamin E lotion without collagen and elastin is less than $10 for a 250 ml bottle, but my skin loves topical collagen and elastin so I'm going for the more expensive one. I've only been using it for about a week but my skin looks plump, moist and very happy. A winner. Available in Australia at Priceline stores.
Edit - Priceline now have this on sale for $12 as its regular price which brings it more into line with other bdoy moisturisers - yay!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2011 12:54:00 AM More reviews by tkkana

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

last winter my skin went thru a horrible change. after years of being extremely oily it decided to dry out and flake on me. total freak out. i went to lovely walmart (braving the christmas shopping experience) and found this packaged as a bogof. okay, try it, it's cheap (3.50 i think). what a wonderful surprise product this turned out to be. cleared up all the dry patches and did not break me out. (i make sure not to apply to my t-zone area) i love it so much, bought another bogof for my baby brother who recently realized he needs skin care help. he's loving it too. so that's two thumbs up. the only drawback for some would be the tub and not a pump applicator. however a lighter version is in a bottle.(have that too, love it).

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2011 8:29:00 PM More reviews by prissynicholson

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this product! I started using this after a super drying winter and I noticed how dull and dry my skin was. I have always had to be super careful with what I put on my skin because I am super sensitive. The cream feels great going on and after the first night I used it I could tell my skin was smoother. After a couple of weeks my mom asked me what I was using because my skin looked great! I've used it ever since and I can def tell the benefits that are coming with the use of this product!!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/20/2010 10:20:00 PM More reviews by Laura0414

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this moisturizer. I'm trying to get a head start on the aging process, so I tried it. It's very thick, so a little goes a long way. It makes my skin soft and smooth. It's my favorite and I will cry if it ever disappears.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/15/2010 3:35:00 PM More reviews by lilaleahg

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have mixed feelings about this product.

I've been slathering this over my red acne scars five times a day, every day, for the past two weeks. I've even been scrubbing the areas in with my fingers, massaging my skin delicately. My results? Though there's barely any difference in appearance, my acne scars certainly aren't as pigmented as they used to be, but they're still quite noticeable.

Also, even though this cream has mineral oil listed as the second ingredient, I haven't had a problem with pimples or zits yet. That's so surprising as this stuff really moisturizes my face, leaving it soft and a bit oily to the touch.

After undergoing many uses of trial and error, I've found that this cream absorbs better when applied wet or when rubbed into wet skin. The only downfall is that the white residue color takes longer to disappear.

It takes a while to rub in, but once it's soaked into your skin, you'll instantly be able to feel the results. My soft skin has even become a good canvas for smoother make-up application, specifically for my liquid foundation.

This cream doesn't do anything to diminish the appearance of fine lines or blemishes, but since it's so cheap and moisturizing, I'll happily continue to purchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/30/2010 10:41:00 PM More reviews by ALstylist

I like to use this cream during winter, drying months. I use small amount around eyes, lips, neck and chest (where wrinkles/fine lines develop first). Also good for allover moisturizer focusing on rough spots. Really good on hands! Despite a longer ingredient list than products I usually use, I have had no adverse effects from this cream. Would not recommend on oily skin.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/24/2010 3:03:00 PM More reviews by tuffers

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This skin care cream greatly helped me avoid sunburn pain. Immediately after getting out of the sun and realizing what I had done to myself, I had one of my kids liberally apply this skin care cream and I never had bad sunburn pain. I'm fixing to put it on my son's neck, as he just came home and he his horribly burned back there. Product smells ok, too.