October 21, 2014 | 2001 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Bath and Body Works - Japanese Cherry Blossom-lotion

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 on 8/11/2011 4:49:00 PM More reviews by 4makeupreviews

This scent is way too intense for me. It smells really good the first few times you use it, then it becomes annoying. The lotion leaves the strong smell in all of my clothes and on my sheets. If it was lighter, I could use it, but it is way too strong. Wouldn't buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2011 2:38:00 PM More reviews by Jennbubbi

I Love This Lotion So Much !
It's So Sweet Smelling !

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/17/2011 5:30:00 PM More reviews by HeidiF69

I just bought this after using the Body Shop's version and loving it. This one has an unusual, beautiful scent! It almost smells like a masculine cologne and it really lingers on the skin in a great way. The lotion is very hydrating, too. The scent reminds me of my Chi Silk Infusion, if that helps. Very exotic, spicy floral scent. I applied it at about 6am and now it's 2:30pm and I can still smell it. Just lovely, perfect for summer.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/21/2011 11:09:00 AM More reviews by lhuang613

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This smells very heavy and incense-y. Very heavy florals and it's way too sweet for me. My mom likes it though.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2011 4:36:00 PM More reviews by MeganHan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

My favorite scent from Bath and Body Works (Vanilla Noir is second).. It smells so luxurious and I always get compliments from my boyfriend when I use this lotion (and he is VERY picky about scents).. It is ultra feminine, and has a lasting scent. Definately my favorite lotion that I own.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/26/2011 12:41:00 PM More reviews by 2010

Not my fave scent from BBW, but I still like it all the same. Moisturizing and the scent lasts a good part of the day.

EDIT: Changing my entire review. I recently started using this a lot more (now the bottle is like 3/4 empty) and I really like it! When I run out, I will be repurchasing this plus the shower gel!
I just love the scent. I don't know what changed but I'm actually really liking the scent compared to when I first bought it!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2011 1:56:00 PM More reviews by Mariah1017

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is one of my favorite scents from Bath and Body Works. I bought it when it was a new scent, and still to this day I love it. It smells really good.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2011 4:55:00 PM More reviews by anrodman

I love this stuff! Not only is Bath and Body Works lotion of good, moisturizing quality, the scents are normally very enjoyable. Some of the scents smell good in the store but then give a headache later on. This one seems to only do that to me if I use the body spray too much as in too many squirts at one time. I love th elotion though. It isn't strong to me at all and I have always enjoyed this scent ever since an old coworker wore it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2011 1:47:00 AM More reviews by Amsi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I received this as a gift and was excited to try it. But as someone who is sensitive to strong scents, this was just too overwhelming for me. I prefer that body lotions have a subtle scent, as the alcohol in fragrances* can be drying in lotion products.
...
Though floral scents tend to give me a headache, I enjoy the powdery undertone of this fragrance. I find that it smells best after it's been on the skin for a good 2-3 hours and the top notes have faded. I actually dab this on as a perfume since I find the product to be so heavily scented, though it can give me a headache if I'm not careful. However, if I wanted a perfume, I would have bought one.
...
Pros: unique scent, complex, pleasant undertone
Cons: product is too heavily scented for a lotion
...
*Yes, this product does contain alcohol, which can actually dry the skin out in the long run (fragrances are often alcohol-based). Read the ingredients!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2011 1:17:00 AM More reviews by muzikmk18

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have been obsessed with Bath & Body Works products and this is definitely one of my favorite scents. The texture is not thick but instead very light. I tend to find that with most lotions I have used, the scent does not last very long. The scent is still there after a couple hours and it's not too overwhelming. This also moisturizes very well and will for sure repurchase.