September 18, 2014 | 2108 users online

Bath Treatments - LUSH - Butterball Bath Bomb

rated 3 of 5 on 10/16/2011 10:54:00 PM More reviews by gwoopenberrycrunch

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

smells lovely and made my skin soft but left my tub a greasy mess! had to scrub it out after...the extra work of cleaning my tub makes me not want to get again

rated 5 of 5 on 9/16/2011 7:31:00 AM More reviews by kbur084

This was my first bath bomb from lush and its probably my favourite. It lacks the cool effect of color or a strong fragrance like other bath bombs you can get from lush but it gives the best effect for your skin. I have never had such soft skin in my life after using this and so now i keep going back for it when ever i visit lush.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/10/2011 1:06:00 AM More reviews by scotophobic

I'm currently soaking my feet in this and it feels great! I crunched it up and put a small amount into a bowl of hot water. I can feel the moisturizer getting into my feet and I plan on pumicing once I take them out. I don't consider it pricey because I'm only using it for the ankles down, but as a one time use, it would be too expensive.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/5/2011 9:13:00 PM More reviews by Catarah

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

It's amazing how this plain bath ball is my absolute favorite bath bomb! I didn't really know what to expect from Butterball. All I know is that I have dry skin, and love moisturizing treats for my skin. Immediately my body drank this up. It's filled w/shea butter along w/other moisturizers. I like how some of the butter was floating in my tub, so I picked them up and rubbed them all over me. The smell is amazing...slightly baby powder scent. My only caution w/this bomb is it will make your tub greasy so be careful getting up and reentering, I almost slipped...but if your skin is dry like mine, you will love Butterball!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2011 4:38:00 PM More reviews by Gill222

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this wee gem of a product! It smells lovely not at all overpowering and the coco butter is great for softening the skin. I would only use about half of the butter ball per bath as with the whole ball my skin gets a little too greasy for my liking. Also when I wash my hair in same water it softens and conditions my hair however if I was to use a whole bomb my hair ends up looking greasy. I especially love using this in the winter when my skin gets a bit dry.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2011 8:11:00 PM More reviews by sthom87

This really does soften your skin. It might not smell as nice as Lush's other bath ballistics e.g Honey Bee and So White, but it makes your skin so soft afterwards that it doesn't matter. I like to put 2 or 3 in the tub for the best effect.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2011 3:03:00 AM More reviews by xXHugaholicXx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Smells like a dreamy creamy vanilla that I could not help but fall in love with.

I typically hate sweet scent products, but since I started using lush, I love all things sweet :)

Although butterball smells like a soft dessert, it isn't overpowering. Makes your bath amazingly silky and your skin beautifully moisturized :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2011 1:02:00 PM More reviews by BovinaSancta

I wish I could buy these in bulk because I freaking love it so much. One of the best baths I have ever had. I filled the tub with hot water, got in, and plunked the bath bomb in. I'm not sure exactly how long it took to fizzle out, but I had fun watching it. It fizzes a LOT and you can see the little chunks of cocao butter popping out of it and floating in the water. They then started melting into little oil puddles allover the top of the water. I soaked for a good 15- 20 minutes and felt so soft when I got out. It was awesome. The smell was very vanilla-y, but not in an overly-sweet-perfumy way. It left the tub ever so slighty oily, but I rinsed with clean water afterward and it all came off. Would recommend to anyone.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2010 10:55:00 PM More reviews by Lylacgirl

This has a nice soothing scent, I can't really put my finger on it but to me, it has a creamy , slightly buttery scent. It may be small but it's worth it. It has shea butter which float in the water and you can just take your fingers and rub them on your body. Very moisturizing and relaxing. Everything I pop into lush I must get this!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/19/2010 6:02:00 PM More reviews by prissy973

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This is one I didn't want to try because it looked way too dull. Sex bomb and blue skies gaves you promises of a bath tub filled with cupcakes and unicorns, but this one is white circular ball BLEHHH. After using Lush products for a year (spending about 2 years worths of products though) I decided that I haven't tried this one and the sale people had mentioned in the past that this was an all time fave. So i put in my online order and just hopped out of the shower an hour ago. Definitely smoother skin, love the cocoa butter in it. I can actually see a significant amount of oil in the tub so the bath water was very tender.