LUSH Butterball Bath Bomb

4.3

on 9/5/2012 2:41:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

This is my favourite bath bomb and is also the cheapest, which is quite something. The smell is subtle but lovely. I mainly purchase it for the chunks of cocoa butter which melts into the bath.

The oil goes onto my legs and I can shave them with it. My legs turn out smooth and non-irritated. when I come out of the bath my skin feels very soft.

on 6/4/2012 6:58:00 AM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I don't usually go for moisturising type things, but was given this one and it was lovely. I would buy again.

on 5/19/2012 7:45:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Other

This is one of my favourite bath bombs, it smells gorgeous and is lovely on my skin. I always have one of these in the bathroom and it is quite an uplifting scent and lovely to relax with. I really hope that they keep this one going!

on 5/15/2012 9:29:00 AM

This is one of the best products I've tried from Lush. I got it in a gift-box, and I was so excited to receive it since I've always wanted to try it. If you have skin that's prone to dryness, TRY THIS!! This bomb leaves a lovely silky layer of oil on the skin, which I adored. Even better, it didn't leave me with a red rash like some oils do. Probably not great if you're prone to oiliness or about to go out though, it could ruin clothes. It slowly dissolves, leaving floating droplets of oil on the surface of the water, which are easy to catch and rub into dry areas. It has a soft vanilla/floral/cocoa scent which is nice on the skin to start with, but smells a bit odd after a few hours. That's the only reason I have chosen to give this 4 instead of 5. Unlike some people, I didn't notice it leaving a film on the bath. I will be buying again, I'm so glad I've discovered this in the lead up for winter.

on 3/26/2012 3:47:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

This butterball bathbomb is awesome! Love the smell! (sweet coco butter)..From reading the past reviews, warning was that it will leave your tub oily/slippery...so I cut the bathbomb in half and used only one side. It did leave my skin soft and smooth (not oily as other reviews have mentioned). The scent does stay on for a while.

I will be buying this again...as a matter of fact, I'm going back to buy more and share it with friends and family...

This is the most amazing bath bomb because the cocoa butter leaves skin super soft. (Just a tip...this too can be made easily at home: use baking soda, citric acid and pieces of cocoa butter or for an even cheaper version just add pieces of cocoa butter to your bath).

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine

i have bought Butterball on a few occasions.
Smells pleasant, and moisturises nicely.

Quote a simple bath bomb but it does a good job of making my skin feel nice and moisturised, not tooooo expensive (but still) and did I mention it turns the bath into a creamy, steamy fizzy hotspring?

mmm mm!

on 2/6/2012 3:11:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Not my favourite Lush bath ballistic. The scent is OK, it doesn't really fizz up as such - but it makes a lot of bubbles. What you notice is blobs of brown cocoa butter floating to the top of your bath water.

My skin does go soft but it feels oily & tacky in & out of the bath. Just like I have slathered butter over myself. Euggh. Not my favourite feeling. My skins seems to smell slightly of vegetable oil afterwards.

I won't be repurchasing it & don't recommend it. Lush have other bath bombs that are worth your money. This isn't.

PS: Be really careful with Butterball as your tub will become very slippery. Your feet will be slippery too so make sure you use a mat on the bathroom floor.

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

This is my ultimate favourite bath bomb! The little nibs of body butter within it are fantastically moisturising! Once you've soaked in the bath for a good while, once you step out and towel dry you can feel the body butter still on your skin leaving it nice and soft! I buy this often and will continue to do so!

on 2/4/2012 1:12:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is definitely one of my favourite bath bombs! I love how soothing and creamy it is. The smell is not overpowering and it's not as gimicky as some of the other bombs. It does what it sets out to do which is to give you a soothing, moisturizing bath. I buy this one repeatedly!

Popular Bath Treatments