December 21, 2014 | 975 users online

Bath Treatments - LUSH - Butterball Bath Bomb

rated 4 of 5 on 12/17/2011 1:47:00 AM More reviews by balboalovescheese

My skin felt perfectly moisturized after I spent 15 minutes in the bathtub with this bath bomb. The scent is nice, but can be nicer.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/27/2011 7:29:00 PM More reviews by Cyd

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

The perfect product to get if you feel like pampering yourself after a long day. This bath bomb has a simple white color, nothing too flashy like some of Lush's other bath bombs. Once you drop it in the tub, it starts fizzing and releasing the sweet smelling goodness all through out the water. There's little flecks of cocoa butter that float around the surface, so you can massage it into your skin. This bath bomb has an amazing vanilla scent that leaves your skin subtly scented afterwards. It's very moisturizing, but the only downside is the greasy residue left in your bathtub.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/20/2011 4:33:00 PM More reviews by BubbleTeaGirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Are you willing to pay $4.95 for one bath that's filled with amazing cocoa butter while watching the bath bomb fizz away? Then this is for you. Oh, the price is not included for the maid to clean your oily tub afterwards.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/16/2011 10:54:00 PM More reviews by gwoopenberrycrunch

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

smells lovely and made my skin soft but left my tub a greasy mess! had to scrub it out after...the extra work of cleaning my tub makes me not want to get again

rated 5 of 5 on 9/16/2011 7:31:00 AM More reviews by kbur084

This was my first bath bomb from lush and its probably my favourite. It lacks the cool effect of color or a strong fragrance like other bath bombs you can get from lush but it gives the best effect for your skin. I have never had such soft skin in my life after using this and so now i keep going back for it when ever i visit lush.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/10/2011 1:06:00 AM More reviews by scotophobic

I'm currently soaking my feet in this and it feels great! I crunched it up and put a small amount into a bowl of hot water. I can feel the moisturizer getting into my feet and I plan on pumicing once I take them out. I don't consider it pricey because I'm only using it for the ankles down, but as a one time use, it would be too expensive.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/5/2011 9:13:00 PM More reviews by Catarah

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

It's amazing how this plain bath ball is my absolute favorite bath bomb! I didn't really know what to expect from Butterball. All I know is that I have dry skin, and love moisturizing treats for my skin. Immediately my body drank this up. It's filled w/shea butter along w/other moisturizers. I like how some of the butter was floating in my tub, so I picked them up and rubbed them all over me. The smell is amazing...slightly baby powder scent. My only caution w/this bomb is it will make your tub greasy so be careful getting up and reentering, I almost slipped...but if your skin is dry like mine, you will love Butterball!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2011 4:38:00 PM More reviews by Gill222

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this wee gem of a product! It smells lovely not at all overpowering and the coco butter is great for softening the skin. I would only use about half of the butter ball per bath as with the whole ball my skin gets a little too greasy for my liking. Also when I wash my hair in same water it softens and conditions my hair however if I was to use a whole bomb my hair ends up looking greasy. I especially love using this in the winter when my skin gets a bit dry.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2011 8:11:00 PM More reviews by sthom87

This really does soften your skin. It might not smell as nice as Lush's other bath ballistics e.g Honey Bee and So White, but it makes your skin so soft afterwards that it doesn't matter. I like to put 2 or 3 in the tub for the best effect.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2011 3:03:00 AM More reviews by xXHugaholicXx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Smells like a dreamy creamy vanilla that I could not help but fall in love with.

I typically hate sweet scent products, but since I started using lush, I love all things sweet :)

Although butterball smells like a soft dessert, it isn't overpowering. Makes your bath amazingly silky and your skin beautifully moisturized :)