LUSH Butterball Bath Bomb

4.3

on 1/8/2012 8:25:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HG LUSH PRODUCT!!!

Lovely creamy scent. Cocoa butter chips melt to give you an ultra softening bath. One of their cheaper ballistics and by far my favourite. Warning do not shave your legs while in the bath with this one, I found it clogged my razor. A must buy if you like vanilla and cocoa butter!

on 1/6/2012 12:12:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Blaah... I was kinda dissappointed.

What I expected: A creamy milky white bath with soothing scents and a long lasting moisturised feeling.

What I got: A dirty looking bath water with brown oily blobs floating around. It smelled like nothing and didn't feel moisturising at all.

on 12/25/2011 5:47:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I got this in a gift set which was brilliant, but for me, this bath ballistic is kind of forgetable. I enjoyed using it, sure, but to me, it was just kind of bland and unexciting. The smell is pleasant and it's not horrible. I guess I just prefer sweeter, fruitier and more exciting ballistics. It was moisturising though but I don't think I'd repurchase.

My skin felt perfectly moisturized after I spent 15 minutes in the bathtub with this bath bomb. The scent is nice, but can be nicer.

Cyd

on 11/27/2011 7:29:00 PM

The perfect product to get if you feel like pampering yourself after a long day. This bath bomb has a simple white color, nothing too flashy like some of Lush's other bath bombs. Once you drop it in the tub, it starts fizzing and releasing the sweet smelling goodness all through out the water. There's little flecks of cocoa butter that float around the surface, so you can massage it into your skin. This bath bomb has an amazing vanilla scent that leaves your skin subtly scented afterwards. It's very moisturizing, but the only downside is the greasy residue left in your bathtub.

on 10/20/2011 4:33:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Are you willing to pay $4.95 for one bath that's filled with amazing cocoa butter while watching the bath bomb fizz away? Then this is for you. Oh, the price is not included for the maid to clean your oily tub afterwards.

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

smells lovely and made my skin soft but left my tub a greasy mess! had to scrub it out after...the extra work of cleaning my tub makes me not want to get again

on 9/16/2011 7:31:00 AM

This was my first bath bomb from lush and its probably my favourite. It lacks the cool effect of color or a strong fragrance like other bath bombs you can get from lush but it gives the best effect for your skin. I have never had such soft skin in my life after using this and so now i keep going back for it when ever i visit lush.

on 9/10/2011 1:06:00 AM

I'm currently soaking my feet in this and it feels great! I crunched it up and put a small amount into a bowl of hot water. I can feel the moisturizer getting into my feet and I plan on pumicing once I take them out. I don't consider it pricey because I'm only using it for the ankles down, but as a one time use, it would be too expensive.

on 9/5/2011 9:13:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

It's amazing how this plain bath ball is my absolute favorite bath bomb! I didn't really know what to expect from Butterball. All I know is that I have dry skin, and love moisturizing treats for my skin. Immediately my body drank this up. It's filled w/shea butter along w/other moisturizers. I like how some of the butter was floating in my tub, so I picked them up and rubbed them all over me. The smell is amazing...slightly baby powder scent. My only caution w/this bomb is it will make your tub greasy so be careful getting up and reentering, I almost slipped...but if your skin is dry like mine, you will love Butterball!

Popular Bath Treatments