April 18, 2014 | 1090 users online

Fragrances - The Body Shop - White Musk Line

rated 2 of 5 on 9/27/2008 11:43:00 PM More reviews by tempescape

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Black

There used to be a body spray with this exact smell when I was at school. That's what it reminds me of so I can't tell whether its good or bad as I've grown it, but I do know that very quickly the smell makes you feel nauseaus.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/4/2008 8:41:00 PM More reviews by darkhoney

Yum. Clean yet sweet musk, white but deep. Like baby powder for a grown woman, soft and slightly floral. The EDT takes a good long time to dry down, but all the other products are wonderful for layering with just about anything or a casual day at home.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2008 4:23:00 PM More reviews by meisocute

I love the skin, it smells warm and different. I have been using this fragrance for many years now...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/11/2008 4:09:00 AM More reviews by SophH

I'm not a fan of musk scents but this is one exception to the rule!! The Body Shop White Musk line is somehow "fresher" than other musk fragrances and doesn't feel heavy. Give it a try even if you're not a musk scent fan.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/4/2008 6:14:00 PM More reviews by SadSadie

This scent should be a staple in every woman's fragrance closet, so to speak, though I'm glad it isn't (we don't all want to smell the same, that would take the fun out of it). Even my stuffy old landlord says it smells good (that's really saying something folks!)

rated 3 of 5 on 5/30/2008 12:01:00 AM More reviews by april4

i got samples of this with purchase at the body shop. i was very surprised that i enjoyed the scent since it is a musk. on the same note - it can be overpowering. if you like musk - then this is a good one.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/27/2008 2:24:00 PM More reviews by KSnooks1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is probably the one fragrance I really really dislike. It doesn't do anything for me. I know its an old favourite and everyone loves it, but I really don't see, or rather, smell what other people do with it!

Its musky, and old smelling. thats all i can say about it!
x

rated 4 of 5 on 4/24/2008 12:50:00 AM More reviews by putu

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

this line has been my HG since i was in school in SE asia,i love the smell..its so fresh and doesn't make me drunk..i use all the line but unfortunetelly i couldnt found TBS white musk anti persperant deodorant roll on in US,they dont sell it here ,i have to bought it in england trough ebay

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2008 9:44:00 PM More reviews by StarChyld2

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a wonderful scent! I have a ton of fragrances, but I tend to keep coming back to this one, day in and day out. It has a very fresh scent, and tends to last longer on my skin than most other perfumes/fragrances.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2008 10:34:00 PM More reviews by Primmadonna

I love this. Its not too strong and smells SOO GOOD! Our school is strict on fragrances but this is perfect. Its subtle and soft.