December 20, 2014 | 1370 users online

Cleansers - Shiseido - The Skincare Extra Gentle Cleansing Foam

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/20/2011 11:58:00 PM More reviews by dioraddict84

I love Shiseido skincare, especially their cleansers! They foam so nicely with just a little, and leave the skin feeling squeaky clean (but not tight and dry). Love love love!!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/28/2011 11:10:00 PM More reviews by RainbowMun

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I've switched to Olay Cleanser - this does too good a job, leaving my face a bit dry afterwards. It does help tone the skin.

Edit: switched back to this. Addicted to the glowy effect after i use it. However, I only cleanse once every 5 days now.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/12/2011 3:51:00 PM More reviews by diosam

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Smells great, you only need a little bit to make a rich foam, but it dries my skin very much. Got the tester because somewhere it was written that it's suitable for sensitive skin. Didn't suit me.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/25/2011 2:06:00 AM More reviews by ichibandie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have used Shiseido products for nearly two years and it used to work great.. however.. these past few months, my face seems to be breaking out, more than ever especially in the T-zone. This cleanser used to tame acne around my cheeks and chin area but now it dries a bit and I don't get that same refreshing feeling that I used to. Perhaps this is a sign that I must move on to a different cleanser, as I have with moisturisers. Anyone else have any recommendations?

rated 4 of 5 on 4/3/2011 6:32:00 PM More reviews by maggieinlove

Frist off, it's a very gentle, great cleanser. But it won't remove your make up though. It does leaves your skin feel great, tighten, and very clean. I use it in the morning only, since I use pro activ at night. I do love it, it last 4EVER really, I'm not sure if i'm gonna be buying it again, cause i think there are other cleanser that would work as well but a lot cheaper at the drug store. And since I have a clarsonic, I don't think I need an extemely expensive cleanser

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2011 10:08:00 PM More reviews by w04hh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I only use this cleanser at night in conjunction with Shiseido's "The Skincare Cleansing Massage Brush", and the two work perfectly together. It takes off light face makeup and my sunscreen. I actually can use less product because the brush lathers up the cleanser surprisingly well. This cleanser is really gentle, I know because I've gotten it in my eye before and it did not burn, haha. Overall, the cleanser does everything it claims to do.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/20/2011 7:56:00 AM More reviews by innerchild

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

(Overall: 4, Price: 5, Packaging: 5, Repurchase: No)

I remember I tried this years ago using hard water and it dried out my skin like crazy. But now, with soft water, it didn't dried out my skin like before. It just cleansed my skin thoroughly without stripping or irritating it. I even used my Clarisonic Mia on it. It's a cream-type foaming cleanser with a floral scent. It's not going to get a perfect score from me since it burns my eyes. For that and the price, I won't be repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2011 3:16:00 PM More reviews by bambooflower

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like this face wash. It cleanses really well, removes all my makeup, and does not dry out my face. An added bonus is the scent - I am in love with the light tea scent! I am sad that it is so expensive because I like it so much. I wish they sold travel-sized ones (like a <3 oz bottle) because I need one for when I travel!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/25/2011 2:40:00 AM More reviews by MulanDoll

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

If you have Dry and/or Sensitive skin type, I would not recommend this. I have dry cheeks (depending on what I use) and sensitive under eyes, and this totally dried them out until they flaked :(

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/14/2011 2:56:00 AM More reviews by Xxkonixx

This is the most expensive face wash i had tried but i think it's worth every penny....it saved me from having tight skin throughout harsh winter weather in canada......it moisturizes well without any residues on your face....and smells so lovely.........anyone out there who has been looking for a good face wash must try thiss outtt.......